• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
we do not. Right now its an ooc and a cs once everyone posts their cs i will make the main
A few things;
1. Wh- You haven't even started yet?!?!
2. I'm not sure this is really my style. I'd be able to do it if it were actually dozens of people playing their specific roles in their clans, but something like this is a bit too small for my taste. Good luck with it though!

Edit; Spelling

Last edited:
A few things;
1. Wh- You haven't even started yet?!?!
2. I'm not sure this is really my style. I'd be able to do it if it were actually dozens of people playing their specific roles in their roleplays, but something like this is a bit too small for my taste. Good luck with it though!
ok... aNd theres only four of us so far

oh its a futuristic city set in an apocalypse. details are on page 1
well i did read the details and it seems rather interesting. are we allowed to make our own factions? what kind of powers, abilities and tech can we have?

i have a hankering to make a weird type of psychic character whose abilities are kinda different than the typical psychic. one who can unlock latent power within others among other things. would that be possible in this futuristic apocalyptic city?

well i did read the details and it seems rather interesting. are we allowed to make our own factions? what kind of powers, abilities and tech can we have?

i have a hankering to make a weird type of psychic character whose abilities are kinda different than the typical psychic. one who can unlock latent power within others among other things. would that be possible in this futuristic apocalyptic city?
yes there is only one limit to characters in project sos and that is: no godly powers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back