• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Project: Sailor Private Communications Channel (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Into the mind of BackSet: this was my original faceclaim for the third outfit. Then I realized that, wow, okay, that might be too much (though, increasing the embarresment if Adrian is what I do best).

92c1d7_6145993.jpg

i'll get a sheet out hopefully soon should be interesting sad i can't manifest more than gun but hey balance

To be fair, that skirt probably covers the underwear usually. Though the part is super unnecessary.

Well now I'm considering putting that outfit back in as a special unlock bonus content if you beat the game fast enough.

*writes 'he is bammin' slammin' bootylicious' in my characters "other" section*

boy im glad ive come up with ONE trait here

*writes 'he is bammin' slammin' bootylicious' in my characters "other" section*

boy im glad ive come up with ONE trait here
I'm stuck on your username, in a magical girl rp, and now i'm hearing castanets and wondering if your existence is somehow a Mew Mew reference.

"bootylicious"
the gods blessed him with a really nice ass

latest

I'm stuck on your username, in a magical girl rp, and now i'm hearing castanets and wondering if your existence is somehow a Mew Mew reference.

as much as tokyo mew mew is my favourite magical girl anime, its actually not a reference to her! my favourite mew was actually pudding. my username comes from an ooooold joke from transformice, which nobody knows as its been 6 years since i played with the friends i had on there. i cant even remember the context, but it was something about me being "lettuce fucktruck". my icon was lettuce for a while, though!

I couldn't come up with magical girl-power ideas, so I'll come up with some as I go. I'll run them by you if they're okay to use.

I couldn't come up with magical girl-power ideas, so I'll come up with some as I go. I'll run them by you if they're okay to use.
Kay.

Behold, the power of a military woman who's also way too young to be a military woman. Especially at that rank.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back