• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Project Sailor, a military magical girl roleplay

don’t think so-

i said im trans and i use reverse traps as a method of dealing with my dysphoria. you refusing to refer to refer to kaito as male is not only hindering that coping but also making it worse. do not use they. final warning.
An on-site OOC would be great cuz the discord links don’t seem to be working for me, sadly. ;-;
ill get it in the morning.

i said im trans and i use reverse traps as a method of dealing with my dysphoria. you refusing to refer to refer to kaito as male is not only hindering that coping but also making it worse. do not use they. final warning.

ill get it in the morning.
Well, I’ll edit it in the morning. Got to go to sleep rn, g-night! (It’s about 10:15 for me)

they dont own the roleplay when im away and their answers should not be taken as fact.

just stop. dont try to "help me", because this isnt helpful.

True, true. Usually for something meaningless. Usually.
and you wont even apologize for trying to mod in my stead as if im incapable of answering someone
or when you wouldnt just call kaito "the boy" until i gave you a fucking reason and a last warning
im absolutely fucking sick of this and i dont think youre going to stop. so, you wont be part of the roleplay. im not rescinding that.

Well, fine. Honestly, I think you are kind of acting selfish. I wasn't trying to mod, but your brain went "Omfg so sus time to yell at him Omg Omg!" Like, seriously. And YOUR the one fucking sick of this? Im the one who just wants to RP, but gets stuck with an Angsty GM who just wants to think that I'm the one causing trouble.

Well, fine. Honestly, I think you are kind of acting selfish. I wasn't trying to mod, but your brain went "Omfg so sus time to yell at him Omg Omg!" Like, seriously. And YOUR the one fucking sick of this? Im the one who just wants to RP, but gets stuck with an Angsty GM who just wants to think that I'm the one causing trouble.
because you are the one causing trouble. i didnt want more people, but you came in with "oh yeah were totally open" and i didnt want to upset them.

you forced me to admit to two things i wanted to keep private just because you wanted to be special and not fall for the reverse trap.

youre causing trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back