• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Project Sailor, a military magical girl roleplay

Necromantic

You faker than some Sweet 'N Low
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Off it's original Hiatus but now I need more members, a ping for the older ones
mysteryxio mysteryxio Thepotatogod Thepotatogod BackSet BackSet Rantos Rantos The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit simj26 simj26 Shagranoz Shagranoz Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Premise
giphy.gif

2018, the year that was almost the apocalypse. The year that Magical Girls started mysteriously cropping up around the globe. About 20% of the teen and young adult population developed the mysterious ability to transform and use magical abilities. People were shocked. The media went absolutely wild. People demanded answers from world leaders. Fingers were pointed, arguments and accusations made, Magical Girls taken from their homes, and a new world war was almost sparked. Truly, it was anarchy.

That came to an abrupt, grinding halt when the monsters started appearing. Mutated plants, fauna, humans, powerful and dangerous beyond belief, and completely unphased by normal normal weaponry. For days, they razed towns and, causing countless deaths. If it hadn't been for a few of the newly made Magical Girls deciding to try using their powers and weapons to defeat these monsters, it may have been the end of life as everyone knew it, but luckily the efforts of these Magical Girls worked. Much to their surprise, of course.

The government wasted no time, dispatching the Magical Girls they had just kidnapped to kill the remaining monsters, earning their cooperation through a simple ultimatum: Fight or die. The government officials wouldn't kill them, of course, the monsters would. And through this, the threat was temporarily extinguished.

After these events, laws were quickly passed to try to ensure the safety of the people. In America, usage of dangerous powers were made illegal outside outside of authorized use (though, ironically, just transforming and benign usage remained legal, and a lot of modern Popstars are known for using them during performances). Project: Sailor was established, and Magical Girls (Officially classified as Magus Sapiens) were given two choices: Join Project: Sailor or never use their powers again.

The year is now 2023, and our characters are a new squad of Magical Girls in Project: Sailor, all top graduates from the training academy. Roleplay takes place in Orlando, Florida because I say so.

Q&A

Are Magical Boys allowed?
Yes, of course.

Rules
No godmodding, powerplaying, any of that nonsense
The roleplay takes place in 2023, so no super futuristic tech
At least a paragraph per post
Keep your powers reasonable. You can get as creative as you want, but don't make your characters super overpowered.
The character limit is two
Characters will get injured, and with the character owner's permission can die. We're hardcore magical girls in this house.
Anime faceclaims only

Are we using the same links or we redoin everything from scratch? Either way, I'm in.

Are we using the same links or we redoin everything from scratch? Either way, I'm in.

im going to be making a new character sheet so i can purge the rejected forms. the old one is still linked in the discord, so you can get your old form easily. lemme get you the disc link.

I’d love to join! =D It’s been too long since I’ve been part of a magical girl RP!

Military. Magical Girls. Military magical girls.

Holy shit, let me in. I am absolutely in love with this concept, and the world premise seems really fun!

Last edited:
Excuse me.....is this open? The only concern I have is can I play as an android? IF SO I REALLY WANT TO JOIN

Excuse me.....is this open? The only concern I have is can I play as an android? IF SO I REALLY WANT TO JOIN
is a brand new interest check still open?
I'm still here.
Finally so happy
sure boss, still interested
Military. Magical Girls. Military magical girls.

Holy shit, let me in. I am absolutely in love with this concept, and the world premise seems really fun!
Lemme take a dip.
I’d love to join! =D It’s been too long since I’ve been part of a magical girl RP!
Time to make a new girl
welcome/welcome back! iheres a link to the discord, ill be making the character thread later

Question: Can I still call you Lettuce? Cause I might end up doing that out of habit but if you don't want me to I can try not to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back