• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
If this is still open, I'd love to join~~ My favourite Magical Girl Anime is totes Creamy Mami \o/ (I will admit that I am more of a manga person rather than an anime person ><)

Hey I heard about this RP is it ok to create a character and join by around next week? My favorite magical girl anime are Madoka and YuYuYu btw

Hey I heard about this RP is it ok to create a character and join by around next week? My favorite magical girl anime are Madoka and YuYuYu btw
I don't see why not, but be aware we're already in the midst of a scene. But other scenes are being opened up atm I believe

Like, they didn't escape from the facility before everyone else did. That'd defeat the purpose of the established setting
I already tried to tell them in the OOC thread, but they hadn’t responded. Heartstorm78 Heartstorm78 you might need to address them personally and tell them to edit their post or sth

Also you guys don’t have to worry about Lily_G Lily_G since they heard about this RP from me and they knew about our second batch thing before coming here.

Welcome :)

I already tried to tell them in the OOC thread, but they hadn’t responded. Heartstorm78 Heartstorm78 you might need to address them personally and tell them to edit their post or sth

Also you guys don’t have to worry about Lily_G Lily_G since they heard about this RP from me and they knew about our second batch thing before coming here.

Will they be a rouge or dark site?

I will do that, It does Defeat the Purpose of this Rp.

hello! are members still being accepted? i was wondering if i could play a healer of sorts :]

(as for magical girl anime, i dont watch a lot but i enjoyed magical boy (a trans guy discovering that hes from a long line of magical girls) when it was still running ^^ and madoka's already interested me, i just havent had the time to watch it lmao)

Interested in joining the Dark Side Site if this is still accepting. I used to watch more bright and positive shows, but over time deconstructions like Madoka, Yuki Yuna and Site became my favorite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back