• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
i'm interested, My favorite magical girl animes are Yuuki Yunna is a hero and Puella Madoka Magica As well as Suite Precure!

Hello, can I still join?
my favorite anime is somewhere between madoka magica and mahou shoujo ikusei keikaku

Perfect!!!
Just out of curiosity, which of the two factions has less members or needs more help, just to know who to help.
And if I have to play as part of the rogue team, should I roleplay like I've always been in it, as a new member, or as someone who just escaped from the facility and I have to find the group first?

Perfect!!!
Just out of curiosity, which of the two factions has less members or needs more help, just to know who to help.
And if I have to play as part of the rogue team, should I roleplay like I've always been in it, as a new member, or as someone who just escaped from the facility and I have to find the group first?
Its set up where all the rouge magical girls, except for Lost, are already together, although considering the cabin got destroyed, maybe your character can arrive a bit late to the scene to find the cabin destroyed and the dark site attacking the rouges

Ooh, I'm interested. And if I had to pick a favorite, it'd probably be MGRP.
Also, is it alright to make more than one character? An idea I had in mind was to make two characters who are siblings, but one is for dark site and the other for the rouges.

Ooh, I'm interested. And if I had to pick a favorite, it'd probably be MGRP.
Also, is it alright to make more than one character? An idea I had in mind was to make two characters who are siblings, but one is for dark site and the other for the rouges.
Only 1 character.

Also, I already did the sibling thing for my character's Backstory

Well,it's not like only one person can have a certain general background.

But yeah,looks like we're sticking with one character per person for now.

I haven't watched any magical girl anime, but I am super interested in this premise and already have a character idea.

Is this still open? I'm a big fan of Tokyo mew mew and Cutie Honey, so I thought it might be up my alley.

In a bit of a lull as we try to get our schedules to line up,but we could definitely fit in another character or two.

The rogue side is still slightly outnumbered.

So, we submit both the character's regular sheet and the same character's magical girl sheet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back