• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Heartstorm78

The Supernatural Duo
Hmm yes.jpeg
Magical girls, Girls who are chosen by some entity to wield mysterious magical power... Until a secret undercover Origanization known as Dark Site figured out how to create their own magical girls; So they kidnapped normal everyday girl and boys from all around the world and experimented with them to become magical girls/ boys, and to use them for weapons of destruction. They treated their magical girls as if they were nukes because their power is strong enough to destroy an entire city and harm many. But after eight months of being trapped and being forced to fight a group of magical girls escaped from a facility, with a bunch of casualties. Now hunted by the Dark Site, The magical group of warriors now has a job to use their powers to save the world and put an end to Dark site's evil plot to take over the world.

List of Things to know!
Magical Girls
Magical girls or magical boys, as you already know are girls/boys who are granted powers from an entity or something, But as these magical warriors, they can use their powers to a minor extent in their civilian form, as well as having the ability to sense other magical girls. But there are two factions, The Rouge magical girls the ones who fight to stop Dark Site, and Dark Site Magical Girls the ones who fight for evil and for Dark Site themselves. Switching factions is allowed anyway, so I don't really mind that. They do share a link with their partner, who if they die, The magical girl loses their powers.

MagiDrive
MagiDrives are an item created by Dark Site that is activated by the will of the magical girl and their artificial partner, These devices usually take the form of a locket with a picture of anything that is contained inside, but once activated it allows the girl to use their powers to a higher extent than in their civilian form, as well as becoming the brooch on their outfit anyway.

Artificial Partners
Artificial Partners, an Artificially created species made through science somehow(?), These creatures are normally used to keep an eye on the magical girls as well as having no free will, but once they break free from that connection from Dark Site; They tend to have free will and their own personality. Artificial Partners share a telepathic bond with their magical girl as well as transform into the said magical girl item too. But if they die, The said magical warrior loses their power, but no one knows what would've happened if a magical girl/boy die.

Dark Site
Dark Site, Known to magical girls as an evil organization that uses magical girls as tools for war and destruction. They're led by a mysterious person known as Mr. Zero. No one knows when was Dark Site Founded as anyone knows it's just there. The Group also has rumors that they've been manipulating humanity from the shadows for as long as people has been alive. But that's just a rumor, Right?​

HEEEEELLOOOOOOOOO!!!!! To you all! I'm Heartstorm, I'm new here as well I've been a magical girl fan for years! So I wanted to roleplay a magical girl roleplay and I saw there was no one active! So I decided to create my own magical girl rp thread based off of some magical girl animes. I just have some rules that I want you all to follow
  1. No Godmodding Please
  2. Please, No being rude to other role players
  3. Don't take over other's character(s)
  4. Try to Post at least a paragraph or close enough to one.
  5. Don't try to be Rude in the OOC, PLEASE
  6. Have Fun!!!!!
Here's The Links to the Stuff
OOC Thread
Character Thread
I don't care how many join in this group so I'm not limiting unless if it gets too much for me, Anyway See ya!

Oh yeah, if you want in please tell me what's your favorite magical girl anime

Last edited:
interested!
As for my favorite magical girl anime ummmm I really like princess tutu, sailor moon, and shugo chara

Sounds cool! One of my favorite MG anime is probably Madoka Magica, but I love the sailor moon manga!

Interested! Madoka is probably the only magical girl anime that I've finished but I also want to give a shoot out to Magical 12th Grader, it's a webtoon that introduce me to the genre.

Hi there, been a while since I’ve joined a magical girl RP, especially one that lasted long enough to be entertaining. And this one has some promising background that might be exactly what I’m looking for. Interested.

Oh yeah, if you want in please tell me what's your favorite magical girl anime
Ah right. In no specific order: Madoka, Nanoha, Site, MGRP, Yuki Yuna.

That’s for anime. If including LNs, Mahou Shoujo Kinshihou would easily make the top of my list due to both the amazing story and perfect illustrations from one of the best artists in this genre. Also MGRP later volumes got better and better and it’s a shame they are unlikely to be adapted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back