• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern PROJECT: Magical Girls OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I like how there are a whole bunch of magical soldiers with pretty scary abilities (which makes sense,given their origin),and Vanguard's is just "she punches hard and also is good at finding things".

Well,it's her training that makes the difference.
Superstrength is, indeed, a scary ability to have.

Though I guess nothing seems scary in comparison to the ability to casually summon 100 ICBMs disguised as teddy bears.

updated Repairer's CS so the ability is a little more clarified and added some extra sauce to the sheet

i intend to expand the bio tomorrow.

I'm stuck, And i need help with finding ideas for what kind of powers my oc should have.

updated Repairer's CS so the ability is a little more clarified and added some extra sauce to the sheet

i intend to expand the bio tomorrow.
So I’m curious. The dude’s Pandemonium ability, could it just be used like…

Draw a cursed image on a piece of paper (maybe laminate it so you can use it in the rain) and then just flash it at people who want to fight him, causing them to die instantly as a result? Or are there other conditions involved in the process here?

So I’m curious. The dude’s Pandemonium ability, could it just be used like…

Draw a cursed image on a piece of paper (maybe laminate it so you can use it in the rain) and then just flash it at people who want to fight him, causing them to die instantly as a result? Or are there other conditions involved in the process here?
Yeah the whole 'look at it and you go insane' Lovecraftian nonsense doesn't translate well into an actual setting with players. I'm just inclined to say the Playwright ability has lesser effects on individuals with enough magical/willpower to resist it.

That or I just arbitrarily decide he doesn't actually have enough magical energy to produce one that can induce instant death, and just settle with less potent effects.

Mm, was just thinking along the lines cause I think it'd be super sick if Repairer had the option of just going full Gorgon. Put on a mask that he carved a memetic virus on when he decides to get his hands dirty, and whammo, absolute nightmare of a fucker to fight. Call it going full Black Silence huhuhu.

Mm, was just thinking along the lines cause I think it'd be super sick if Repairer had the option of just going full Gorgon. Put on a mask that he carved a memetic virus on when he decides to get his hands dirty, and whammo, absolute nightmare of a fucker to fight. Call it going full Black Silence huhuhu.
Yeah one of the things I thought about letting him do would be to create a cursed image and have Castaigne just flash it in somebody's face when things get spicy.

Sadly, Repairer is not Roland. I originally wanted to make his codename 'Fixer' instead of 'Repairer'

Hiyo~ So got up my character sheet \o/ Do I just jump into the IC (hope it's not bad—;;;; )or do I have to wait for something ? (⁠•⁠ ⁠▽⁠ ⁠•⁠;⁠)
Honestly really excited to get started, seems like a lot of stuff is happening though so I'll still need to catch up on the current setting before I actually post anything (⁠;⁠;⁠;⁠・⁠_⁠・⁠)

do I have to wait for something ?
Unfortunately yes. I will make a big post that will introduce all the waiting players into the story in no later than this Monday. But for now I will have to ask you to refrain from joining the ongoing fight IC. If anything, you can make IC posts about what happened before the story started. Also as a head up, your character will be joining the same hunting squad as Lily_G Lily_G and ERode ERode characters so feel free to interact with those two for the time being.

Hmm, k.

Lily_G Lily_G Faynorae Faynorae Seeing that we're gonna be together for a bit, do you want to establish any pre-existing relationships/opinions between our characters? Yu-Ri's professional, but she's not anti-social.

Hmm, k.

Lily_G Lily_G Faynorae Faynorae Seeing that we're gonna be together for a bit, do you want to establish any pre-existing relationships/opinions between our characters? Yu-Ri's professional, but she's not anti-social.
I’m working on a collab post with Severia Severia as we speak, but apparently my character will be a squad leader. As Asuza she is generally nice and gentle and will talk something like “let’s do our best!” to you guys every hour. As GG she goes full psycho is pretty competent when it comes to a fight. She also gets pretty mischievous and might even try to pull some prank you guys.

Yu-Ri probably doesn’t think too highly of anyone who flips a mental switch in order to fight, because that’s pretty fucked up and is generally indicative of heavy brainwashing on the part of Dark Site techies. Probably will play along with her pranks though, sorta in the same way that an adult would with a kid: it doesn’t really affect or amuse her, but it costs nothing to let someone else be happy.

I’d imagine that she and GG would be paired up pretty often though. Turn her into a stealth bomber and everything. And if GG loses her shit too much, Swallowtail can toss a bucket of ice water on her head.

What’s this about a collab though? Can the rest of us get in on it?

AHHHHH I'm way excited !!!
Hmm, k.

Honestly, from what I've read of Yu Ri, it seems she's going to have a frustrating time. Adonis is basically all energetic positive, loving and delusional (albeit it was the result of manipulation—) justice. He'd most definitely think highly of Yu Ri for her professional and serious attitude and Azusa for her positivity and enthusiasm for wrecking villains. Honestly, he's just a love-all, love-everything kind of person. He thinks highly and positively of basically everyone and everything. Love-Love.

Yo. Another French magical "girl" from the Dark Site.
yes. French magical "girl." B))

Wanna do a doomed romance between him and Rose? He tries to get her to like him, yet Rose always ignores his advances due to her focus on being nothing more than a weapon.
Sounds like it would be fun. (imagine an astounded emoticon here.)
Honestly, I'd imagine him being horribly awkward when it comes to flirting. kekeke.

Awwe, Unfortunate it be. Boohoo.
Another "first love" in the box of failed pursuits.

She really has no objection. She has a bomb planted in her neck and can't say no at all cause of it.
Repairer is on neither side, he basically sees the whole thing as one huge 'experiment'. Pretty much only helping the rogues because he can't make observations if they get instantly busted

So she absolutely can say no, unless she decides the boogeyman is somebody she should be taking orders from

What’s this about a collab though? Can the rest of us get in on it?
It’s the big post I will be posting on this Monday, which will bring all the waiting players into the story. I have Noa write some of GG’s actions and dialogues cuz I feel like she does and says a lot more than I can control.

If I feel the same for any of your characters then I will add you to the PM, but for now be assured that I’ve not controlled your characters more than necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back