• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern PROJECT: Magical Girls OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Well,I guess if everyone else is in agreement,we can continue that way for now.

Though we haven't heard from the original GM in a good while

Mirai-chan Mirai-chan both I and ERode ERode have waited for your post for quite some time now. Please make a post soon or I will have to ask our GMs to control your character like someone else did.

Speaking of which, Heartstorm78 Heartstorm78 Severia Severia it’s been a while since we last heard from either of you. I hope you guys aren’t too busy to keep this RP alive.

Mirai-chan Mirai-chan both I and ERode ERode have waited for your post for quite some time now. Please make a post soon or I will have to ask our GMs to control your character like someone else did.

Speaking of which, Heartstorm78 Heartstorm78 Severia Severia it’s been a while since we last heard from either of you. I hope you guys aren’t too busy to keep this RP alive.
Apologize for my long absent. I got involved in some really big mess and don’t have enough energy to even open RPN for quite a while now. I’m only here because I opened Discord a few minutes ago and saw you mentioned me. For starter, I don’t plan to let this RP die or anything like that. If I’m more free I would have made a post or two to advance the plot already. But unfortunately I can’t do that given my circumstances. I will try to see if I can find some time and energy to write a post within this week, but don’t take it as a promise.

Also Lily_G Lily_G regarding your characters’ interaction, I guess you get my approval now. If Mirai-chan Mirai-chan still don’t post by this Friday you can do whatever you want with their character, but make sure to leave some room for them in case they come back (aka no killing, anything else goes.) If anyone else get stuck because someone (that is not me) ghost on you feel free to mention me. I will see the notif on Discord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back