• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern PROJECT: Magical Girls OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
So hey. I’ve finished reading all the CS and IC posts, but it would be nice if someone can do a quick summary on all the ongoing IC events as well as factions of all characters so far. Also I’m wondering about @SimplyNene and @GrieveWriter what’s going on with your characters right now?
There are two plots going on right now:
— The Forest fight, between Rose’s capture team and Vanguard’s renegade squad,
— and the second batch introduction, where Girlish Grizzly, Adonis, and Swallowtail are recapturing a group of Magicals they just recovered. This group includes your character, mentioned by name as “Cinderella” in ERode ERode ’s post — presumably, wherein the whole second group of rogues escaped together. It could be a good idea for you to talk out the scenario with the other players with characters in batch two so you can coordinate how the whole thing will go. The second batch also received power-nulling bracelets — if a Dark Site agent manages to slap it onto a target, they lose access to all their magic and superhuman abilities.

There’s a couple subplots going on also, including:
- Wingy’s (batch 1) sponsor is a high-ranking Dark Site executive — he’s doing things in the background.
- The Repairer (batch 1) has a very messy agenda; Executives and Mr. Zero don’t consider him fully reliable, as evidenced by his conversation with Blue Diamonds.
- Negev (batch 2) isn’t adjusted to her normal life yet; it doesn’t help that Blue Diamonds is currently trying to catch her.

Batch 1.
Dark Site:
Gutter Queen (Alice)
Heartbeat (Aoi)
Dynamite (Inessa)
Rose (Rose)

Rogue:
Twinkle (Wingy)
Frostbite (Julia)
Vanguard (Sibylla)

Independent Agents:
The Repairer (Hildred) — aiding Rogues through buffing Vanguard
Twinkle (Wingy) — acting as a double agent in the Rogues for Executive 004.

Batch 2.
Dark Site:
Girlish Grizzly (Azusa)
Swallowtail (Yu-Ri)
L’Dauphin (Adonis)

Rogue:
Scarlet (Blythe)
Fucking Unkillable Menace (Amborg)
Pretty But Deadly Cinderella (Mitsuba)
Gigapuddin’ (Zoe)

Independent Agents:
Negev (Nate) — rogue; currently on his own as of now after escaping Dark Site
Blue Diamonds (Leigh) — dark site; complete menace, currently on their own because they don’t play well with others.
What’s happened since my last recap:
Batch 1.
- The Forest fight resolved itself, with Dynamite running Rose back to the E.R. for injuries and Twinkle/Vanguard escaping to an abandoned industrial district in the city.
- Wingy did some screwed-up stuff when she was left alone for 30 minutes.
- Frostbite and Gutter Queen have been in limbo for a hot second.
Batch 2.
- Swallowtail chased after Scarlet while Girlish Grizzly used her bear army to snatch Cinderella.
- L’Dauphin got into a pitched duel with Negev that’s still happening, I’m pretty sure.
- Gigapudding made a ploy to put the pressure on Girlish Grizzly, matching her well in proportional power and durability, though in doing so she exceeded her safe-channel sync ratio, overcommitted her body mass in mochi, and generally exhausted herself matching pace with GG.
- In the scuffle, GG blew a significant chunk of the forest to bits, Cinderella was taken as a hostage and then lost, Gigapudding showed off her impressive ability to cook up moves on the fly, and Scarlet escaped Swallowtail.
Current plot.
Scarlet, Repairer, Twinkle, Vanguard, and Gigapudding all rendezvoused at a ruined department store in Beecham’s District.
Rose, in the hospital, was visited by Blue Diamonds.
GG and Swallowtail found the location of the rogues in Beecham’s District, but are currently dealing with Beast (Alexis) fresh out of her found family dying in a cutscene.
- Dark Site is considering sending a new team of Magicals to bust down Sibylla’s door.
- Amborg’s player dropped her, as did Aoi’s.
- There’s apparently an Extermination Team of magicals within Dark Site, but they’re not neccesarily “special.”

If she doesn't find some things to eat soon I'll have to asspull and completely course-correct her character.
You could always have Zoe split off from the group to go find food, leading her to be separated from the rest of the Rogues during whatever’s bound to go down in Beecham’s to start. That could be pretty interesting, and it leaves a window open for one-on-one interaction. (Possibly Leigh/Zoe? I’m spitballing.)

You could always have Zoe split off from the group to go find food, leading her to be separated from the rest of the Rogues during whatever’s bound to go down in Beecham’s to start. That could be pretty interesting, and it leaves a window open for one-on-one interaction. (Possibly Leigh/Zoe? I’m spitballing.)
Yeah. That works out fine. Thanks for the advice.

My projection is that they'll end up engaging the pursuers/picking up the other escapees closer to the forest they fled from.

But if you want something to go down in the city I can go with that.

Collapsing building and smashing through windows and all.

Beecham’s.
Rogues:
Twinkle (Wingy) — in 004’s pocket.
Vanguard (Sibylla)
The Repairer (Hildred) — true intentions unknown.
Scarlet (Blythe)
Gigapuddin’ (Zoe) — drained

The Forest.
Dark Site:
Girlish Grizzly (Azusa)
Swallowtail (Yu-Ri)
L’Dauphin (Adonis) — fighting Negev

Rogue:
Pretty But Deadly Cinderella (Mitsuba) — MIA.
Negev (Nate) — fighting Adonis.
Beast (Alexis) — fighting GG and Swallowtail

Dark Site Facility.
Dynamite (Inessa) — intentions unclear but incredibly determined
Blue Diamonds (Leigh) — just sort of there
Rose (Rose) — extremely conflicted

I’m currently rewriting Amborg as well. Since I have a more interesting system of transformations for her.

Last edited:
Can I just link to the Google Doc I have her layed out on instead of transferring it (since I can't copy and paste from google docs?

Considering that you guys are in the middle of a fight, it will be quite difficult to ‘move on’ from that situation in a realistic sense. I suppose as a GM I can do sth like this: Kikimura Kikimura if you still haven’t made an IC post or at least say something about this by exactly 48 hours from this post, then after that deadline has passed Faynorae Faynorae feel free to take control of Negev and do whatever you want, maybe except killing so if Kikimura Kikimura comes back some time later they can still play their character.
Yeah I apologize for vanishing like crazy. Had the busiest month of my life but I'm back now! Faynorae Faynorae feel free to ping me wherever you put Negev or anything!

finally done with tilt queueing league work. I'll post something tonight.

ok i posted. I will now go back to whence I came.

For legal reasons, the supermarket suggestion was a joke. Repairer is too broke to take you guys on a field trip to Walmart.

I should have been posting already, but I got a lot more busy than expected. At least it will definitely be done before this weekend.

9E10E546-16AC-4EE3-B9D3-EFE397DA5BE9.png35385127-4EAC-40DD-988D-D4A355F92385.png
Picrewed two Leigh outfits that they’d never actually wear outside of a blizzard or a slice-of-life manga.

I really don’t want this to die. Hopefully it picks back up more as summer comes around.

I really don’t want this to die. Hopefully it picks back up more as summer comes around.
I mean, I’m totally willing to throw Blue at Zoe if she goes to split off from the group — the best way to inspire a roleplay out of a period of activity is to lead by example, I find.

I mean, I’m totally willing to throw Blue at Zoe if she goes to split off from the group — the best way to inspire a roleplay out of a period of activity is to lead by example, I find.
if I post twice so closely together I’m worried im gonna accidentally make someone angry about me not waiting my turn.

if I post twice so closely together I’m worried im gonna accidentally make someone angry about me not waiting my turn.
Alright, I’m ready to do so whenever is comfortable for you. You could also ask people directly if they’d be acquiescent to post sooner or if they’d feel fine with Zoe ending her part in the scene prematurely if they’re not able to.
I forgot who I was waiting on to speak to rose before I made a post
If you’re talking about the hospital scene, that already happened, though I don’t know how long you’d want to extend Rose’s narrative recovery time. It also seems like it could be in character for her to rush back into the fray before she’s fully healed, which might open up interesting story beats down the line.

If you’re talking about the hospital scene, that already happened, though I don’t know how long you’d want to extend Rose’s narrative recovery time. It also seems like it could be in character for her to rush back into the fray before she’s fully healed, which might open up interesting story beats down the line.
More like Rose was gonna talk to Wingy's handler

Would you guys be okay If Zoe made the decision to depart from the group? To go do her own stuff?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back