• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern PROJECT: Magical Girls OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
And finally my CS is finished!

Heartstorm78 Heartstorm78 Feel like I included too much worldbuilding in those short stories in my CS. If you feel like any part is contradicting what you have planned don't hesitate to tell me so I can edit them. And once she is accepted I will try to get an IC post in by this weekend.

And finally my CS is finished!

Heartstorm78 Heartstorm78 Feel like I included too much worldbuilding in those short stories in my CS. If you feel like any part is contradicting what you have planned don't hesitate to tell me so I can edit them. And once she is accepted I will try to get an IC post in by this weekend.
Serveria, What i just read is perfect so there's no edits to be made since it's not contradicting anything. I'm officially Accepting "Wingy" !

Why does the the Allies but yet enemies Relationship between Inessa and Rose are giving me deja vu from an anime? (I don't know which one but it's giving me definite deja vu)

alright I'll bite, got some questions tho

1) Is there any info on these 'entities' or can I go fkn wild with my patron

2) I'm planning on making a retired 'magical girl' affiliated with the government (or whatever central governing body of this universe is) and has literally no relation to the dark site, besides being assigned to investigate it. that legal?

alright I'll bite, got some questions tho

1) Is there any info on these 'entities' or can I go fkn wild with my patron

2) I'm planning on making a retired 'magical girl' affiliated with the government (or whatever central governing body of this universe is) and has literally no relation to the dark site, besides being assigned to investigate it. that legal?
Go wild, as long as you don't go op please
To answer #2 no, I'm making the Roleplay centered around magical girls that was captured.

I usually do longer opening posts, but I guess that's my limit when doing it on mobile. Posted.

I think at this point where things are about to go down,it can't hurt to talk a bit about what we expect from the coming scene.

Heartstorm78 Heartstorm78 do you expect that the rogues will be subdued/captured for now and have to find a way to escape again,or even bring some more of the loyalists to their side? Do you think the house will be destroyed or rendered unavailable to the rogues,or will they beat their attackers back for now?

And I'm posing this to everyone else as well,since from an external perspective I'd like to get an idea of how hard Sibylla will fight for the others,and whether she'll concede by fleeing or surrendering.

Nellancholy, I have three perspectives/ Probablities on those outcomes

#1 I think that from my perspective/I would probably expect, the rouge magical girls would probably be captured in the end after fighting and might get to see a cameo appearance of Mr.Zero, They could try to bring more loyalists to their side that's been captured so it could be easier to fight off against Dark sites Guard and stuff, But I don't really expect a way to escape without the loyalists and it's proven to be pretty hard to escape.

#2: That's basically up to what happens in the plot, if the house is destroyed in the fight that's going to happen soon meaning that if the rouge magical girls really escape they'll have to find a new home or something, Basically Like I said this is up to what happens in the plot.

#3: Well, if there is an outcome of them winning that battle, let's say that I don't know what happens next, If that actually happens.

if the house is destroyed
That's what I planned next lol. Current situation is too much in favor of the Dark Site.

If they focus their effort to escape I think that can be feasible, and next we can move the venue to a more urban, habitable area. This would provide more challenge as both have their own reason to not get any civilians involved in their battle.

I was surprised when it turns out we started in an isolated forest area honestly. If every magical girls go all out then the rogues would be outpowered just because they have less number, in a city enviromment at least the girls would need to restrain themself and the rogues has better chance to escape or even defeat them.

Last edited:
That's what I planned next lol. Current situation is too much in favor of the Dark Site.

If they focus their effort to escape I think that can be feasible, and next we can move the venue to a more urban, habitable area. This would provide more challenge as both have their own reason to not get any civilians involved in their battle.

I was surprised when it turns out we started in an isolated forest area honestly. If every magical girls go all out then the rogues would be outpowered just because they have less number, in a city enviromment at least the girls would need to restrain themself and the rogues has better chance to escape or even defeat them.
Fair point, I was originally going to use an urban scene but i wanted to try something new: like a FOREST

I think at this point where things are about to go down,it can't hurt to talk a bit about what we expect from the coming scene.

Heartstorm78 Heartstorm78 do you expect that the rogues will be subdued/captured for now and have to find a way to escape again,or even bring some more of the loyalists to their side? Do you think the house will be destroyed or rendered unavailable to the rogues,or will they beat their attackers back for now?

And I'm posing this to everyone else as well,since from an external perspective I'd like to get an idea of how hard Sibylla will fight for the others,and whether she'll concede by fleeing or surrendering.
Honestly I'd like to have Rose cross blades with Sibylla. Sibylla was initially one of the strongest Dark Site members, but then ran away when the chance to be free occurred. What will happen when Rose fights an ex? It really is interesting to think about

Gonna give Wingy and Frostbite a moment to grab what they can and react to the house collapsing before I have Sibylla act as well

Sheet is uh, kinda finished i guess. Magical ability probably needs more clarification. Thought non-combat oriented character sounded fun. Unfortunately, I am usually wrong in all regards :')

Body double might be illegal but it was worth a try regardless lmao. Idea was that the real one is secretly assisting the crew from backstage

and uh i guess the references aren't subtle either lol

edit: Fuck the body double thing I read the IC posts and it's too much of a pain to introduce at this stage

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back