• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern PROJECT: Magical Girls OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Are controlled magical girls the main force of Dark Site's conquest? Maybe they use monsters (that their magical girls fight against) as a way to create danger that they can solve and win the trust of the citizens. Maybe they secretly control part of the business/scientific world and have introduced magic-based technology that people are dependent on.

Those are some possibilities for how exactly they go about their plans.

Posted my character sheet,let me know if it works or if anything needs changing/adding. Heartstorm78 Heartstorm78

Also,it probably pays to think about what the actual structure of Dark Site is like a bit. I imagine it's a fairly typical tokusatsu/magical girl villain organization,where there's a single Emperor/Leader at the head and a bunch of themed lieutenants with different powers,on top of an army of evil scientists/magicians and foot soldiers.

But maybe you have different ideas? It's your idea at the root,so don't hesitate to share with us if you think you have an approach that might fit better.

Posted my character sheet,let me know if it works or if anything needs changing/adding. Heartstorm78 Heartstorm78

Also,it probably pays to think about what the actual structure of Dark Site is like a bit. I imagine it's a fairly typical tokusatsu/magical girl villain organization,where there's a single Emperor/Leader at the head and a bunch of themed lieutenants with different powers,on top of an army of evil scientists/magicians and foot soldiers.

But maybe you have different ideas? It's your idea at the root,so don't hesitate to share with us if you think you have an approach that might fit better.

That is Highly accurate, the military theme is based on Cyborg 009 with a mix of Special Ops Asuka, The Organization idea is mainly because I watched soo much sailor moon I'm probably ripping off of it. So you just summed it up on the idea

Ngl, I could see a rivalry going on between Rose and Sybella since Rose took over her place as the top soldier in the Dark Site, and is currently trying to kill or capture her.

Ok i'm working on IC, Since i think we have enough characters to be in the roleplay (Fun fact: I might've set it in the forest in an old but working home)

Imma give a heads up.

I am busy on the weekends (saturday/Sunday) and on Wednesday. It is currently Friday where I am at. Will there be a posting time limit for this or can we post whenever? I am pretty active on the days when I am not busy, which is why I am asking.

Heartstorm78 Heartstorm78 Quick questions 1.) Is it possible to create a character who works for the Dark Site but is actually a Rouge or vice versa? Kind of like a spy. 2.) Just confirming, technological wise this is our modern world plus Dark Site stuffs right?

Also Iโ€™m having a busy week up ahead, so Iโ€™ll try to finish the CS by tomorrow. And I will likely come up with more questions if you donโ€™t mind.

Posted my heavy WIP CS. The rest will be filled when I get the answer to my question, but I already have some rough ideas for personality and background whether it is yes or no, so no need to trouble yourself over that.

so for the dark site magical girls, are there any particular way on how they started? or is it up to us? Also what's their instruction, kill or capture? How discreet they need to be?

so for the dark site magical girls, are there any particular way on how they started? or is it up to us? Also what's their instruction, kill or capture? How discreet they need to be?
Inhales before doing a long explanation

Since I haven't Finished making Hilda Yet(A dark site Character), Their instructions from Mr.Zero is to capture them, Since that'll they'll give him another chance to work for them or he'll allow them to be killed by the said dark site magical girls. They really need to be discreet enough to not be noticed by the Escapees' magical girls, until when it's time for them to strike. But it should be actually taking place in the forest, where the dark site magical girls were looking for the said magical girls in that forest due to a so-called "rumor" that was spread around in the town that's close by to the forest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back