• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern PROJECT: Magical Girls OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I'll wait for one of the Dark Site members to directly talk to Rose in the scene. I wanna have her reveal be as if she was there from the start with the dark site team, but never appeared till then

animegirl still only has placeholder posted and severia doesn't state which side their character is on
Well itโ€™s still at least a day before I have some free time to finish my CS, but I can say it for now; my character will stay with the Rogue team, but she is actually (at least for now) a Dark Site MG.

To give you all a better understanding of my character, Iโ€™ve updated my CS with the Backstory section Iโ€™ve been working on on mobile (so a color code or format might not be 100% correct) I have finished planning Personality as well as her small talk that would explain her faction, but all I need is a few hours where I can leisurely type stuff upโ€ฆ

Well itโ€™s still at least a day before I have some free time to finish my CS, but I can say it for now; my character will stay with the Rogue team, but she is actually (at least for now) a Dark Site MG.

To give you all a better understanding of my character, Iโ€™ve updated my CS with the Backstory section Iโ€™ve been working on on mobile (so a color code or format might not be 100% correct) I have finished planning Personality as well as her small talk that would explain her faction, but all I need is a few hours where I can leisurely type stuff upโ€ฆ
Red Spy in base

Does the other agents know about this?

Does the other agents know about this?
Letโ€™s say no. Iโ€™m writing up a much needed explanation dialogues as we speak but basically itโ€™s a secret order and personal plan from my chief character whoโ€™s planning to earn Mr. Zeroโ€™s favor through information his spy will provide. All the agents (unless GM says otherwise) will have no idea that there is a spy and Wingy will have to fight and survive their assaults as a member of the Rogue until I feel like itโ€™s time to make some big move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back