• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Arcanimus

Primal War

Premise:
The Gods of Orias, the Primal Court, are waging a war amongst themselves that puts the world population at risk for extinction.
The God of Extinction, Phaher obviously wants to achieve the end of the world, as it's kind of his thing.
The Goddess of Battle, Kiasis wishes to stop this from occurring, considering that if everyone was dead what battles could possibly be waged?

As A Player:
You can choose from a list of Gods from the Primal Court, of which I'll put in another thread cause it's long and obnoxious.
Depending on your alignment, and the God you become the Prophet of, two different routes for the party will be traveled.
Extinction vs. Preservation

This will end up being character-oriented primarily.
I am willing to work with players on trying to get their ideas to fit the world because I have a setlist of species to choose from.

Links:

Last edited:
What's the mood of the setting? Because I can see some serious comedy potential in here.

Anyway sign me up as long as I'm entitled to pop some dark jokes from time to time.

I am interested
Awesome, I'll start putting together the other threads later tonight.

What's the mood of the setting? Because I can see some serious comedy potential in here.

Anyway sign me up as long as I'm entitled to pop some dark jokes from time to time.
Comedy is always welcome, the God of Wine is literally the right hand of Kiasis, and it's a fun time all around. I'm excited to see what humor you can bring to the table.

Comedy is always welcome, the God of Wine is literally the right hand of Kiasis, and it's a fun time all around. I'm excited to see what humor you can bring to the table.

I'm actually hoping for a priesthood under Phaher, as hilariously inappropriate as that sound.

Don't expect a Joker though, I will take my responsibilities quite seriously.

I'm actually hoping for a priesthood under Phaher, as hilariously inappropriate as that sound.

Don't expect a Joker though, I will take my responsibilities quite seriously.

Not really a priesthood, but the idea of a joker type hanging around NPC'S like the Lord of Darkness (primary prophet of Phaher) is very amusing to me and I'm excited to write the reactions to that personality.

Not really a priesthood, but the idea of a joker type hanging around NPC'S like the Lord of Darkness (primary prophet of Phaher) is very amusing to me and I'm excited to write the reactions to that personality.
I can work that angle, I can totally work that angle, some unholy combination of the Joker and Handsome Jack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back