Other Post a fact about yourself.

For some reason, I quite like the word "monolithic". If I can reasonably use it as a descriptor in writing, I will.

I have a weird accent. Some people guess it's Minnesotan, some people have no clue where it's from. I grew up in Oklahoma and still live there, so I'm not sure where the accent came from, but people have been pointing it out since I was a teenager.

I refuse to properly utilize question- and exclamation marks. Even when asking questions. Per example: why do you do this. Answer: it is to simulate my monotonous tone.

As a young child during the mid 90’s I somehow managed to repeatedly get my head stuck under my head while sleeping and would often wake up as such during the middle of the night. (To this day I still haven’t a clue what happened or how it happened)

I have Asperger's and because of it I am (sometimes) more intelligent then the average person (depending on the subject we are talking about)

I once had a fish hook jabbed into the webbing between my thumb and pointer finger. I don't how or why it happened, but it did.
The only bone I broke in my body to date is my forearm. And it was from falling off a set of monkey bars when I little.
For some some reason, when we were little, my brother and I both decided that it would be a good idea to jump up and down on the hood of my parents' car.

I think you get the gist, I was a stupid kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back