Other Post a fact about yourself.

i once at the age of 7 put a piece of kraft mac and cheese up my nose in an attempt to shoot it across the room but it got stuff and i could only sniff inwards it kept going up and they had to have six people hold me down and shove either pliers or a vacuum up my nose i forget in an attempt to get it out which they did

at the age of 18 i reattempted the feat and was successful. I'd come full circle

I will be answering questions now and if you want a copy of my book "Krafted from Disaster" I will be signing them and giving them out for cheap.

I dislike the word resin, I dislike the way it sounds, the way it feels - basically the general vibes it's giving off. I've been told that this is irrational, that resin is a perfectly acceptable word, and that I should be focusing on something much worse, like the word moist for example. But I can't, resins haunt my every waking moment. Even the definition is positively hair-raising. Like what even is a polymer? And why does it sound so evil?

I put milk before the cereals
I eat cheese with nutella
I love fish more than meat
I hate most raw vegetables
I discovered I was asexual at about 16 and has since assumed I'm also aromantic

I change aesthetic preferences like I change my clothes

one day I like cutesy, pink, sparkly, and uwu-cuteness
the next day I love dark academia, gothic, dystopian worlds, and aliens

I enjoy volunteering at the animal shelter. It's like paying it forward with animals. It's rewarding seeing the animals get love. I wish I could take them all home.

I have a crooked smile; the right side of my mouth can't curve up as high as the left.

I am descended from British Nobility. Fun story- my brother is in the US Air Force and got stationed in England for a couple years. One year my parents visited him and his family and visited Kent County where my ancestors were from. Locals there found out my mom's a Dunk (it's her mother's maiden name) and she and my brother got the 'royal treatment' since a Dunk hadn't lived there in ages lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back