Other Post a fact about yourself.

I am so flexible that when I did Brazilian Jiu Jitsu for some years I earned the nickname "Gumby" at my gym because I could weasel out of submissions that would otherwise break people and keep the fight going.

The one good thing to my person is that I'm musically inclined, I can play anything I pick up by ear.

Have I pursued music? Hah, no.

I was cosplaying Hange Zoe from Attack on Titan earlier today, and I'm cosplaying as Armin Arlert from previously said series tomorrow! I'm also considering breaking into my Star Wars cosplays again 😌✨

At one point in my childhood, I did in fact get rid of my own eyebrows. I was far too young to really know what I was doing, like three or four, and I couldn’t tell you what was going through my head. Guess I wanted to go through my rebellious stage a little early.

At one point in my childhood, I did in fact get rid of my own eyebrows. I was far too young to really know what I was doing, like three or four, and I couldn’t tell you what was going through my head.
I had a similar experience, only mine was trying to shave my legs like my mom. Instead of smooth legs (which were probably already pretty smooth given that I was a small child) I got a bacon-sized strip of flesh removed from my shin.

And I've never shaved my legs since.

I had a similar experience, only mine was trying to shave my legs like my mom. Instead of smooth legs (which were probably already pretty smooth given that I was a small child) I got a bacon-sized strip of flesh removed from my shin.

And I've never shaved my legs since.
Ouch, that sounds awful!

I don’t actually remember the incident, but according to my mother, I’d gotten into her wax and managed to smear it all over my face. The problem was, I’d also stuck most of the paper strips to my face as well, and decided that ripping them off would be a fantastic idea. We laugh about it all the time, but she always says that she has no idea why I didn’t cry after ripping the paper off. Apparently it didn’t bother me.

Apparently it didn’t bother me.
Kids are pretty tough. I read once in Scientific Proof magazine that Paleolithic humans, lacking the technology to produce rubber or leather for soccer balls used to substitute babies who were trained from birth to keep their limbs and head tucked in.

I play the drums! I‘m a band kid and they ran out of instruments at my school. Because of my surname and being last on the list, I think I got the coolest thing to learn even though I can’t take it home and practice like everyone else. TT _ TT

I lost as homecoming princess by one vote. Doesn’t sound great, but considering the shy, anxious person I was, that was a pretty big accomplishment. I also proved to be quite the politician as I bribed people with candy to vote for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back