Other Post a fact about yourself.

I named myself after apples. Welp, no surprise there. They are good for health however. An apple a day keeps the doctor away. And I hate seeing doctors, so I'll take the entire stock. Also, apples are red, which are the same colour as blood. Thus, I think they are secretly evil and plotting behind our backs. Who knows? Maybe one day apples will take over the world and eat us instead.

fact: i’m the most indecisive person in the world, can’t make a decision to save my life!!!

I used to do music for indie stuff (Games, Films) in my area. Stopped a few years ago but I still have some of those tracks.

i have an intense fear of everyone leaving me or dying. Or maybe i just watch to much Greys anatomy...

I've been in martial arts for almost thirteen years. It's funny how time flies by so fast.

I joined a goju Ryu school in 2009, four years later I joined a kung fu group called ching yi gong fu. I've trained with the goju group primarily, but I'm still doing both. Weapons/kobudo is my favorite part of martial arts.

I have two fur boys one is named Gus and the other is miso.

Apparently, miso is a Star Wars fan.

i'm never not tired.

I started my own small IT consulting business in Oct 2020.

In Sep 2022 I moved my family into an RV fulltime so I can continue growing my small business because my rent here in Cali went from $2,800 to $3,600.

Really hoping that I can look back on this in 10 years and say it was all worth it.

ok i never get to say this bc it always requires context but. one of my exs is in hard rock nick's dms!!! they follow each other on insta

yes the guy drew gooden made a video about

I love spicy food and I think I have a pretty high spice tolerance, but my butt would probably disagree.

I bought a 26$ wig for halloween, just to toss it and dye my hair black (13 more dollars) instead after breaking into tears because the wig "looked dumb" on my head.

...Four days later and the hair dye exploded on the bathroom counter because I didn't listen to the warning label telling me not to keep the left-over dye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back