Other Post a fact about yourself.

I put headphones on, not necessarily to listen to music, but to block the outside noise.

I like baking. Which is funny, considering I've made a big deal out of making it obvious that i don't like cooking. But something about baking specifically is entertaining to me even if I don't end up eating whatever it is i made myself. I mainly enjoy the process of baking for the most part.

I have a very co-dependent personality and if there is even a hint of something wrong (either real or fabricated by my mind), I'll go into overthinking mode.

Hello there, I am new around here and while I know it's impossible to learn everything about everyone around here but I figure this is a good place to start.
So tell me a fun fact about yourself! It could be interesting and prestigious ... maybe its dark with a dash or brooding? Who knows! Only you do, and well everyone else here after you reply.

To be fair I will start; actually that's pretty difficult, having to think of something about yourself that others may want to know. Okay, here goes: I am older than Pokemon! Not by much but still, older than Pokemon... That probably sounds like an odd thing to share but I have always had a close relationship with the series. Anyways now that you have read that it is your turn!

I have naturally REALLY good aim and once won a state archery competition in high school after picking up the sport 6 weeks earlier, went to nationals and placed in the top 10, was invited to worlds for the competition but didn't get to go as we had a family emergency happen and had to cancel the trip. Never competed again after that and I'm sad I didn't.

I'm a composer of orchestral music and compose for my own story, character, and RP ideas whenever possible.

I was (and still am) a geography nut. I participated in the state geography bee four years running in middle school. Maps, flags and nations fascinate me for some reason.

I love to throw frisbee and discs! Frequently play those recreational activities that involve those, particularly "ultimate frisbee" and disc golf. Super fun!

I kick ass at mario kart. Growing up as a kid, my older brother really liked the games and I'd ask to play but he'd only let me play two-player against him and the computers, at 200cc. So I'd always do really horribly, and could never beat him. Every game we played together was like that-highest difficulty, I always lose because I'd be younger and less experienced at the game. But mario kart is the only one where it made me really good, actually. My friends can't play against me because I refuse to go easy on them.

I love listening to horror story narrations. There's plenty of channels on YouTube centered around this, like Mr. Nightmare.

I just love it for some reason. Oddly enough, I have no fondness for horror movies/tv shows. But narrated stories? *Chef's kiss*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back