What's new

Other Post a fact about yourself.

Lazy_Gamer

☁-V i b e-☁
Yeah, I've been working on a book for like a year or so and I only have part of it done
It's just gonna be a short story lmao
But yeah it's taken me a while and I have only like 3 chapters, and there's only like 28 minutes of it in total
At least that's how long it takes to read
I want like a LOT more than that
Oooooo that's sounds pretty cool!!

Lone Star II

Elder Member
I went up against every single boss in The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth yesterday
For some reason it wasn't even hard
Although I did have an OP setup so I mean yeah

FlimFlam

I spent three weeks in the Windriver mountains in Wyoming and I can't wait to go back hopefully for longer.

Murdergurl

will turn your insides into your outsides
The sound of a phone ringing (cell phones and house phones alike) makes me cringe and immediately sets of a spark of intense disdain. I HATE ringing phones. Like, my immediate thoughts are "Oh, fuck off!"

Lone Star II

Elder Member
Sometimes I feel so good that I wish it could just last forever. Had that yesterday and I just....can't believe that that was one of the best days I've had in months.

N-On-E-Mus

Madness At Its Finest!
For me, its more like after someone asks me something
1618937089050.png*insert random generic answer thats probably not true*

BOOYAH

-4 WIS all rolls
I've gone to the beach in 80 degree weather in summer clad head to toe in a black hoodie, black cargo pants and sneakers, hands in my pockets laying back on a beach chair.

WingsandTalon

Local Brit
I'm FtM.
I have a University Degree in Writing and Journalism.
I have been to 45 US states and travelled all over the world.
I'm Pansexual.

Gallifrog

Symbolic Animal of Gallifrey
I've gone to the beach in 80 degree weather in summer clad head to toe in a black hoodie, black cargo pants and sneakers, hands in my pockets laying back on a beach chair.
Honestly that's amazing, I always wear black in summer but it's nowhere near the hot where I am (Ireland)

Every time my English teacher says the word tragedy all that runs through my head is the chorus line from Tragedy by the BeeGees

Motti-chan

❤ ~ Your local Motti-chan has arrived ~ ❤
I go to the mall at least once a week! Since I have a small online job that's separate from my writing that pays really good money, I often have extra money that I go to hot topic with! Since it's expensive there, I won't buy a lot, and I like the stuff they sell there!

Macintot

Way too many exclamation points!!!
I have a dent in the side of my head from falling on the corner of a flower box when I was two. It's not really visible unless I take off my glasses and smile/squint

SilentButJudgy

Light Mode Rebellion Leader
My right thumb is known as my ‘Apple Thumb’, because it has a scar on it from when I cut it while, you guessed it, cutting an apple. Best part is, I didn’t even notice until my brother pointed out I was bleeding pretty badly from my thumb. I think I responded with something like ‘Oh. Fancy that’. Can’t be sure, this was years ago.

HyrulesAngel

Proud Psychonaut
My right thumb is known as my ‘Apple Thumb’, because it has a scar on it from when I cut it while, you guessed it, cutting an apple. Best part is, I didn’t even notice until my brother pointed out I was bleeding pretty badly from my thumb. I think I responded with something like ‘Oh. Fancy that’. Can’t be sure, this was years ago.
Your bro: You're bleeding
You: Oh... f*ck

Users who are viewing this thread