• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: Vera Valle OOC [NEED PEOPLE! JOIN US!]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Closing this for applications temporarily, we have 11 people, and as a single GM, bit much. I have space for one more BlackLeaf grunt, but that's it. Later one when I chose some Co-Gms I'll probably reopen it.

Btw, blackleaf, ie the baddies, is still open.

In other news, Gans probably going to ask for help coming up

Is this still open for bad guys Ganryu Ganryu ? If so, can I still make that Buster Keaton like guy?
Oh yeah, go for it, did wonder whatever happened to ya. Though, do want some seriousness to a character, but sure you can manage that.

I do also have a idea for a henchman similar to this guy if you are interested in a more serious henchman.
He would be a big unstoppable brute. But without Jaw's murderous nature. Not sure about the teeth though
Ganryu Ganryu

I do also have a idea for a henchman similar to this guy if you are interested in a more serious henchman.
He would be a big unstoppable brute. But without Jaw's metallic teeth and murderous nature.
Ganryu Ganryu

I'm leaving it up to you, just there's seriousness, there's joking, hoping for some well fleshed out characters, whatever you think you can manage. You have a big scary man wanting legendary pokemon, whatever makes sense for why you work for him. Two posts with the boss, Mansel:

Intro: Pokemon: Vera Valle
Giving 1st mission: Pokemon: Vera Valle

Look forward to it. ;D

I think I might make the big brute character. Is it alright to give him the whole metalliac jaws thing to make him a even bigger reference to Jaws? Ganryu Ganryu

I think I might make the big brute character. Is it alright to give him the whole metalliac jaws thing to make him a even bigger reference to Jaws? Also, if we are allowed to make references to other evil teams, is it alright if I made my guy a former low level grunt for Team Flare who jumped ship to the current region before they went under? Ganryu Ganryu

Sure, Jack has a similiar history in that reguard (he's probably the most out there character we have.)

Fandom - Pokemon: Vera Valle [Char Sheets]

But all those sound good. I really don't want to put together a timeline, so it probably won't be much more than a passing reference of, they were they, they went under, they wanted Xerneas/Yveltal, etc.

Samevi Samevi I see you liek mudkips. Sadly we're currently full, so I can't accept ya, why most people poke an OOC first. I don't see any trainers dropping for a bit, but I could let you know.

Alrighty, I understand! Just hit me up if there are any vacancies. Thanks for your time!

We've got two open positions btw. One Blackleaf, one trainers

Added the location spreadsheet to first page:

Hey hey it’s Norway. (That was bad my apologies) I won’t be home till late tonight but I will get a CS of some kind PMd to the GM when I’m done. Thanks for the opportunity!

Well well well, look what the meowth dragged in.

Yo to all. Just joined this rp and trying to read through the current posts, but would anyone tell me what currently going on?
Danke!

Yo to all. Just joined this rp and trying to read through the current posts, but would anyone tell me what currently going on?
Danke!

Aye, quick summary:

Arc 1:
Good guys:
- Ianthe and Akira were sent to investigate rare sightings in the ruins, where they found living fossil pokemon. Kabutops attacked them, and they found mention in the ruins of the people who lived there with the fossils, and how the civilization was destroyed by the king waking up 3 ancient pokemon. (Yeah, Rayquaza, Kyogre, Groudon)
- Micah and others chased a Blackleaf goon into the aquifers beneath Arcus desert. The goon, (jack) used something he had stolen to summon Lugia, who he managed to confuse temporarily, before it went on a rampage, and earned the title of legendary pokemon. They were all chased out, technically succeeding in mission details by chasing off Jack

Blackleaf:
- Maya and Kenneth were sent to investigate Fogma falls for rumors of Jiraichi and chase of trainers. After a fierce battle, they did so, and even found Jiraichi, but were worried about Mansel (boss) getting his hand on him, so they wished him away and reported ti as a failure.

- Fliathri and Verity were sent to steal the masterball from a silph co representative. He was paranoid as hell. Despite the 'nonviolent' pair, a few, uh, craters were left in their wake. They managed though.

Arc 2:

Good guys - Blackleaf broke into Professor's lab and stole a castform. Professor broke them into 2 teams to go and cut off Blackleaf. One sent to recapture castform from the grasslands, other team was sent off to check where he though their objective was, the Nacreous Glacier Chasm, after Kyurem

Blackleaf itself has been weird, its been doing a ton of missions in collabs.

One set is getting possessed in caves
Another is fearing the move 'metronome' and hate fairies
Another is in a haunted Gym.

I'm hoping ot get them back on track and raiding the Glacier chasm, but having fun, so this has been nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back