• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: Vera Valle OOC [NEED PEOPLE! JOIN US!]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Misuteeku Misuteeku
Not gonna lie. I can't read anything that has "Snapped (snapping in this case) back to reality" without internally screaming "OOOH THERE GOES GRAVITY"

My monthly begging for people is here! This is a fun little RP and is starting to feel like Vera Valle is its own region. Granted, we've been holed up in an icehole from hell for the last 2 months, but progress! Almost done.

As someone who stumbled onto this looking for a pokemon RP, I can say that it's a bit intimidating to join any RP that started 7 months ago with 8 pages of posts. It may be difficult to jump in after that much progress, especially if your player group has established relations.

I'm interested, but I'll need to read up where the RP is. Do you have a summary of RP events so far? Also, is your roster up to date? I can see who's who, who's where, and make a character accordingly.

Ganryu Ganryu

As someone who stumbled onto this looking for a pokemon RP, I can say that it's a bit intimidating to join any RP that started 7 months ago with 8 pages of posts. It may be difficult to jump in after that much progress, especially if your player group has established relations.

I'm interested, but I'll need to read up where the RP is. Do you have a summary of RP events so far? Also, is your roster up to date? I can see who's who, who's where, and make a character accordingly.

Ganryu Ganryu

True, but we bring an IC that's pretty durable, and a fun place of exploration.

The number one thing we've done so far has been exploring new places. The actual plot's been pretty straight forward. We're in the middle of a war arc.

Blackleaf has been preparing to invade an icy place called Nacreous Glacier Chasm for a while. There's a Kyurem there, but an Articuno keeps driving them off. They've had several small missions trying to gather a masterball, a weather machine (blow away fog), and general setup. There was also a small mission to go check on a rumored Jirachi. Grunts found it, but reported nothing.

Trainers have been doing alot of exploration. Found ancient ruins with fossil pokemon, explored the lightning riddled plains, found a lugia in an aquifer. They've been fending off minor bad guy attempts, saving a castform, driving off thugs, helping Professor Joshua in his research.

Recently, Blackleaf stormed the glacier en mass, and all the trainers have been sent to stop them. They've captured Articuno while the trainers have gotten past admins and are about to destroy their weather machine. Big showdown between the pokemon professor and the boss of Blackleaf Mansel is about to happen.

The biggest part of this RP so far has been having fun with some crazy pokemon, and looking through the valley on the map, using and adding to a spreadsheet:

I'll PM you a profile and see what you think. In the meantime, does this RP have a discord?

A pokemon is rampaging in the forest. Vote now for crap I put my players through.

Hey! Are you still open for more bad guys?
I know I posted on the interest check a while back, but school started back up

Oh heck yeah. It's like one in the morning, so I'll post a form tomorrow.

My feeling exactly. 'tis my turn in the IC as of today anyways.

See I would be asleep now, but I'm still on Sun to finish up it's cutscene. It's legit been TWO HOURS since I first challenged the Elite Four.
So I'll probably start on the sheet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back