• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon MMO *Hosted Project Dream*

@DemonKitten, is the hosted project called Pokemon Prismatic? If so, I think you got your Hosted Project!

Nevermind, just skipped back a few pages, I'm a dork! I cannot wait any longer!

Carter Jake Mason] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15110-demonkitten/ said:
@DemonKitten[/URL], is the hosted project called Pokemon Prismatic? If so, I think you got your Hosted Project!

Nevermind, just skipped back a few pages, I'm a dork! I cannot wait any longer!
Hey you know that trainer card you used for your Pokemon Roleplay looks pretty cool. How did you do it?

I was not getting notifications for this lol

If yall want to help you can go to my work in progress under roleplay and advice.

Also, @CalamariHero Did you figure out the battle system or do we need to work on that?

Yes. I did finish the fundamentals of the xp system. @shadownexus also unearthed a damage equation. Then we have a neat add equation.

Was there anything else I needed to do for the battle system? I spent a lot of time on xp that I may have forgotten something.

I never got notifs either. Ugh, come on.

Will be working on geography today, and attempting to match pokemon. We're including all generations so long as it's plausible, right? I'll message @LifeNovel soon!(:

We need status effects, effects of lowering abilities. I can do they If it hits are not with 100 Dice so that should be it? or if someone uses an item that increases something that is also something that comes into play. UGH so much

We don't need to restrict it to 8 gyms either, in the technical canon there are way more than 8. It's just that in the games 8 is the number they chose, and 8 is the required for the Pokemon LEAgue

Users who are viewing this thread

Back