• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon MMO *Hosted Project Dream*

Math, is something I hate. Thank god the field I'm going to I only need basic math and some algebra.

Thank you Nex for attempting, if there's no program I'd like to think we'll all get the hang of it though trial and error. Once it's broken down like that it gradually starts to make sense.

I'd personally used to hate math, and then I actually found it's so essential it hurts.

Can I just law?

I don't even maths.

I can't even slopes.

If I have to know math...

tumblr_mi2gcfFZtU1rm6wjeo2_500.gif

Anyone here a particularly good artist and wants to help make draw/paint/whatever you do some stuff for this?

[QUOTE="The Doorman]I'm no Da Vinci but I'd be willing to help with whatever once I get home~

[/QUOTE]
They wouldn't be too hard. I just want the mooks for the evil organization. PM me when your home and I'll send you a description

@AllHailDago You will need them to battle of course. It should be just as important as it is doing a run through of a pokemon game. In other words, it is mainly about the adventure and as long as you go through the adventure your pokemon should be good

@JW Suzusihi You are never late

Well, you get both Ivs and evs at the start. All NPCs pokemon will be the basics unless a quest states otherwise. As long as you are near the level than regualr npcs are no problem. Gym leaders will be harder and quest may have stronger trainers, other than that it should be good. Your stats, no matter what, should fair fairly well against all obstacles, except maybe when we have pvp, but you do not have to participate in that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back