• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon MMO *Hosted Project Dream*

DemonKitten

Handler of Souls, Destroyer of Hearts

tumblr_lp96rrhXyR1qlu7qbo1_1280.jpg

Welcome to the world of Pokemon. Are you a boy or a girl? Ha, just kidding. My name is DemonKitten and I have dreams of making a pokemon mmo hosted project. This will have a dice system, but don't fret, I and some others shall make it as painless as possible.

Similar to how SAO hosted project is, this roleplay will depend a lot on player involvement and creations. Like Battle quest for items, gyms, elite four, and even other events. Not only that, but you will also finally get the ability to be the trainer you want like a breeder or even run a vendor at the nearby market.

The town you see above will be the starting town. All players will start in Tempo Town which is housed with a pokemon center, pokemart, and the Professors laboratory. All players can come from all walks of life and even reference towns from previous games and the anime if wanted.

Players will choose a starter from every pokemon that once was a starter. I shall post a lovely list later for you all. The starters will be only given to first two people and you will start the game meeting your pokemon in the lab. Professor Willow will grace everyone with their starter pokemon, a pokedex (Already filled), and a Halo Caster that will be updated with things in certain mission completions.

So are you interested? This will take place later and in the future.

People helping to perfect the project are

@Freddie @Plushie @Salvira Ava @The Doorman @Carter Jake Mason

@scooptoot @sambodean @Salt Lord @AllHailDago @Nico @Bunny

Last edited by a moderator:

Choose Your Starter
Starter_9ee6b6_2514850.jpg

You are welcome to go ahead and reserve a pokemon if you desire. I shall place your name on the pokemon, but please inform me if you decide not to do the roleplay so that it may be offered to others. Also, the pokemon's nature, gender, ability, and Ivs will be determined when you first get your pokemon and the process will be explained to you.

Kanto Starters

· Bulbasaur (Grass, Poison) @Carter Jake Mason

charmander_by_akiairay-d57yjne.jpg

· Squirtle (Water)

squirtle_by_falvie-d4ftk70.png

Johto Starters

· Chikorita (Grass) @scooptoot

turtwig_by_all0412-d55iw93.jpg

· Chimchar (fire)

chimchar_by_concore.png

· Piplup (Water) @snakeyem12

piplup_by_yuririi-d5uh88i.png

Unova Starters

· Snivy (Grass)

tsuty_lv_60_by_twarda8the8xanax-d45gtf2.png

· Tepig (Fire)

tepig_by_sunsetthedragon-d4urqn0.png

· Oshawott (water) @The Doorman

oshawott_by_twarda8-d6ldrdu.jpg

Kalos Starters

· Chespin (Grass)

i_choose_u__chespin__by_sharkjaw-d5r15cy.jpg

· Fennekin (Fire) @StoneWolf18

free_fennekin_icon_by_tartii-d5qwbat.png

· Froakie (Water) @Salt Lord

froakie_by_joltik92-d5qu2je.png

Extra Starters

· Ralts (Psychic)

@Plushie @ShadowedNexus

day_5__fav_fairy_type___ralts_by_mercurybird-d76o6hi.png

· Marill (Water, Faerie) @Bunny

marill_by_sailorclef.jpg

· Pikachu (Electric) @Nico

evil_pikachu_by_jack_a_lynn-d6wmr7z.jpg

· Eevee (normal) @Raerae @AllHailDago

eevee-randem-pokemon-anime-rp-28031997-1280-800.png

*pictures now added*

Yay! Lovely idea, I'm so down and would love to help if needed. I'd like to reserve Eevee <3

Mmmm around how many posts would you be expecting per week for this?

LifeNovel said:
Mmmm around how many posts would you be expecting per week for this?
I honestly haven't decided. I want to keep people being decently active but I know it is difficult. I work a lot so I understand, but I can usually manage one post every day or every other day. I will be deciding that later once I ask some opinions on it with the people assisting me

DemonKitten said:
I honestly haven't decided. I want to keep people being decently active but I know it is difficult. I work a lot so I understand, but I can usually manage one post every day or every other day. I will be deciding that later once I ask some opinions on it with the people assisting me
Alright well mmmm for now I guess I shall go with Cyndaquil starter if that is fine with you

Oh my goodness, this seems fun~

(Hi Autobiography-San~)

If you will have me, I'd love to start with Oshawott~

(I joined other RPs, but they either died or started without me before I actually started my vacation, bluh.)

Is it okay if I haven't done dice RPs before? ^-^"

@The Doorman it is perfectly fine. Everyone has to start somewhere and I will be attempting to make it as simple and clean as possible. I'm at work at the moment so I can't work on it. I get off in a few

My extended family is visiting~

But my granddad is ill...

So kinda meh and exhausted XDDDD

And you, my bookish friend?

DemonKitten said:
@The Doorman it is perfectly fine. Everyone has to start somewhere and I will be attempting to make it as simple and clean as possible. I'm at work at the moment so I can't work on it. I get off in a few
Okay, that's good~

(And business? Don't I know it! Good on you!)

Especially if they're boys -_-

They take forever to potty train...right now I have a girl and a boy and the girl learned within a week while the boy...the boy is still learning...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back