• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon MMO *Hosted Project Dream*

DemonKitten said:
I feel like there was one more person other than Stone that wanted to help with the areas to catch pokemon, but I can't find the old message. If you want to tell me so I can tag you in my secret box lol.
I said I could help out. :)

What about a mansion with a big garden where there are rare grass-type and bug-type pokemon available for catching. You can get an egg of a baby Pokémon if you beat the owner of the mansion!

@Bunny you can defanitly make that quest!

@sambodean i thought it was you but I couldn't find the message. I will tag you once my computer turns on. It's having issues

Also..... We Got Accepted!!!! I just need my computer to turn on so I can respond to mordy about everything we need! Yall will soon be able to see all the hard work!!

post-18048-1317941662.gif

DemonKitten said:
@BunnyAlso..... We Got Accepted!!!! I just need my computer to turn on so I can respond to mordy about everything we need! Yall will soon be able to see all the hard work!!
Yay! I can't wait to see it and congratz! c:

Your dream came true and we're one step closer to making it a reality!

Names are in the process of being made, map is being based off of Iceland so we just need to draw in the routes and the locations and then get names for them.

Town names have been named although we could use more just in case we want to replace some, we do need gym trainer names though. For geographical things the theme is music. So for example Demon has already Pitch Forest @Bunny so maybe like Harmony Port.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back