• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon Galar with a rose

"I'm getting a few ideas of what to have in mind." Gordie answered, visualizing several designs that caught interest though nothing yet that just stuck completely. "Both of the girls are amazing from the inside and out." He acknowledged with a content smile though the comment about personality did leave him a bit white around the collar for understandable reasons. "Old man you would say something that is actually terrifying when applied to other situations."

Musa ended up sighing with a chuckle before picking up the youth and getting to her feet for the moment. "Fraid Toto here takes after his Papa in not warming to strangers. I won't be long so keep the sweets on hand for me." She lightly teased before heading off without further conversation. Knowing the nature of her cousin along with her own being similar, the hybrid simply just had to find the darkest corner that no one would think to look.

chrissy checked in and decided to flirt tease Gordie and texted him..she wasnt the best..at trying to make good jokes via text..and flirting with him was better when they were alone but it wouldnt hurt to try this right.
Sweetcuno: Hey..Rockking..have you seen my soulmate?Hes a bit taller then me and kinda teases me abot it but i let it go cause hes super cute with those icy blues,I swear i need floaties when i look into them cause even with his shades i drown in them!He dyes his blonde hair yellowish but its super soft..Did i mention hes like a 20/10 level hot? Like i dont deserve him how did the angel above bless me with him hot?
Chrissy stared at the message she sent blushing and thinking second thoughts and got more anxiety seeing it was seen.

Andreas blinked seeing he glanced at his phone and smiled. "Your bookworm checking in on you?" he asked smiling. "Next thing you know she will send you a Honey do list." he teased

Silver gently grabbed her and hugged her "Shh. Nine i missed you.." Silver said hugging her "What are you doing here? You had me worried sick!" Silver was the most overprotective cousin ever to exist. He just wants the best for her cause of his fathers mistakes.

Gordie laughed though had a light blush as he poked the older man in the ribs. "Mother already told us the stories of her having you doing her lists the second day after you two met." He teased back before replying to the message.

Rockking: Well might have seen him around. If he doesn't show tonight, then I'll still keep you warm Sweetcuno so no worries. Definitely his loss for missing the great wallpaper in that wedding dress eh?

She hugged back, keeping her voice low even as she enjoyed being held by one of the few that truly understood how she had become. "Missed you too Silvy." She admitted, using the nickname comfortably. "Aloha became too risky for staying any longer after the incident with the Ultra Beasts so I had to find a new region for hiding. While I can't say the league being so out there is enjoyable, everything else is rather fun here. The best of news is I've found someone I can relax around and he's helping me find myself as a human being too. However since He decided to use the sponsorship rules for technically legal stalking, there is the possibility of either losing the chip if I do something worth punishment or just vanishing in general considering our family tends to do that sort of thing."

chrissy held her phone near her chest and giggled and she trusted him enough with one cocument of hers. it was a big step for her cause she rarely shares her projects outside of work.On her screen she was sharing with him was her blueprints for her dream lab with multible floors based on type and there was a corner for a workout gym just for him even letting him acess to edit cause he knew the layout of circhester.

Silver frowned and sighed "Ill keep an eye on him. but promise to be careful.I know how you get with your temper about other people." He then saw a guy looking for her not knowing its Alister and silver gave a protective stare. "Want me to shoo that one away?"

Gordie understood the trust she had given him, taking the care to make something similar to a duplicate only it showed his suggestions and was part of the document as a filter of sorts. It was both his way of acknowledging her feelings yet at the same time preserving the originals. Thank Arceus he actually had paid attention during that crash course for gym leaders in computers.

The hybrid shook her head as she gave him a slight smile. "That's Alister, the ghost leader of the region's league." She explained, her tone sounding amused yet also affectionate. "He's been taking care of me so I'd appreciate if you would at least give him a fair chance." She then told her cousin something that likely would leave him with a bit of thinking later. "I can thank him for having the learning human things vs weapon of unmatched destruction. He even had the official books change my name from Nine."

Andreas looked at the time and sighed "Well kiddo i gotta go..i gotta give these to a friend. Im sure you picked your choices for a ring already?If so" He handed him a personal box and a piece of paper. "You know what to do..and i know you wont dissapoint her.I give you 5 more minutes."

chrissy smiled seeing his edits and notes nodding at them and was a bit surprised that the location she wanted was actually in a avalanche zone and that he put it more near his gym for a safety percaution. She even giggled that he was really happy to gave his own workout gym in her labcause that would give him priviacy against his siblings.

Silver sighed and lets her go "ll be watching if you need me.." he shows his phone and he leaves with his feralagatior and totodile.Alister walked over and was about to ask a bazillion question but his eyes showed one.. jealousy. "W-who is he.. i-s he m-more speacial than me?" he began rambling not knowing they were related.

Gordie gave him a half hug in appreciation before doing his task, not taking very long now he knew what he was seeing. Afterwards, he decided he could return to Chrissy for some relaxation outside the usual scheduling. After all, wasn’t like anything pressing had come up for the moment.

Musa nodded to herself as she stepped back into the main areas of the cafe, lightly tossing a dusk ball in the air with a slight look of amusement. She had figured her stealthy companion would find a way to get back even if using a few tricks. Spotting Alister’s roaming form, she hugged him from behind just to see if he had any forewarnings. “I’m back though still didn’t mean to have you waiting.“

Alister took a few breaths and smiled "...What is this feeling...i feel so protective of you..and yet so angry when you left me alone...and when i saw that guy talking to you..." He never got jealous before..he never understood it. he wanted this feeling to go the hell away. it was bothering him so much.

chrissy smiled and noticed that blonde man and saw he was more shy than usual. She knew Gordie as that one doting lover that showered her with attention and she was the shy one now she had a piece of edge so she tried to make an attempt. she walked over and kissed his cheek. "Did you miss me?"

Musa lightly blushed, nuzzling a bit from feeling rather loved as she listened. “You’re jealous is the thing. It’s such a black emotion really. However I cannot say it’s entirely unwelcome.” Her speech apparently was temporary more formal, similar to Mewtwo when addressing others. It made sense though considering the two grew up together. “Still, you don’t have any need to worry about my cousin doing anything. He’s not so cold as he portrays.”

Gordie nodded, giving her a smile that confirmed his response. “Always. Have a good walk?” He asked, trying to recover at least some self control. He wasn’t used to being caught off guard. Yet this type of surprise she had given him was greatly appreciated and welcomed.

chrissy smiled "Yeah but it would be more nicer with you..but i am concerned about the next gym.. mostly with my health condition..Maybe i can ask for one handicap?" She did look serious about that but she didnt want to concern him that much. It was just only heat intolerence. How overprotective can he get? "I mean i can handle maybe 70 but anything above it and ill get sick..Maybe thats why i was rarely on field duty in the summer."

Alister nodded walking out with musa "Still.. i want him to know im taking care of you...that youre safe with me..that he doesnt have to take you away.." his jelly aura now replaced with fear..he was scared of this 'silver' taking her away.. she was the person that made him feel a love that wasnt family... he wanted it all to himself.

Gordie did raise an eyebrow in question before she explained, nodding afterwards. “I’ll talk with the flaming old man beforehand with you. Several years ago, this trainer had a similar situation due to living mostly in an artic type of homeland.” He recalled, having forgotten about that. “They came just as silently as they left too.”

Musa lightly blushed, feeling rather nice from his words. “Silver won’t do anything like that because I told him I’m happy traveling with you. He’s more concerned with ensuring Uncle Gio is kept quiet.” She commented. “That and I do train with him occasionally.”

a few days later and all over the news was their relationship. Chrissy was slowly getting more open about it and so was Alister with Musa since people were backing away and respecting their space. Chrissy even letting Gordie dote on her in public. IN PUBLIC! and she was shy about it but she saw how happy it made him so she allowed it cause he knew when to stop. then when they saw Kabu they also saw a familliar red head "FLANNERY!" Chrissy said smiling and Flannery hugged her but had her hand out.. Chrissy groaned and handed her 1,000 poke dollars and said "Flannery is the best at telling people to get laid.."

Gordie laughed as he gave Kabu a friendly handshake along with a message of hello from his mother. “She’s glad you’re fired up as always and said you would be getting a letter soon from her.” He then turned towards Flannery and his Chrissy. Musa just grinned like a Ghastly behind the fiery woman, unseen by her until she suddenly grabbed her shoulders with a cackle. “Flannery! I’m so excited to show your old man my way of playing!”

Flanney paled and jumped turning around seeing Musa and she was about to act scared but kabu raised his hand "Now..now child.. you told me these are your friends..now give the lady back her money..And Gordie..is this the lil lady you fancy? For a little shorty..she seems.." "Grampa you said the trigger word." Chrssy growled and walked over to him trying to act calm. "Shorty....SHORTY! I havce you know i maybe short..but i can throw a mean lefty if i have to and i have climbed pokemon TALLER than me... and..." she kept rambling on as Flannery pulled her away and Kabu laughed "I am just pulling youre leg as you youngins say. Gordie you said you wanted to have a meeting with me about a handicap permission?"

Gordie managed to somehow calm down the ranting wonder with a chuckle. “Yeah she’s not able to handle high temperatures without having to worry about her health suffering.” He kept her pride out of fire while explaining enough that the understanding was set. Musa continued laughing for a little while longer, eventually stopping for breath. “I’m sorry Flannery but you shouldn’t be too surprised either. How bad was our match that you were hiding nearby a full month?”

"Bad to where i needed theraphy you you mon-" "FLANNERY!" Kabu said making the woman jolt "Sorry grandpa..as guests of the gym of flames.. let me take you to the VIP hotels..Oh and miss Conlin... A lady wearing the same coat but had a moltres on it..wanted to talk with you..Along with a man in yellow...they wanted an update." Chrissy paled and sighs. "Im gonna get hurt today...FINE...tell her at at the hotel.."

Meanwhile the same 2 scientists were talking to SILVER of all people. ONe amazonian looking woman with a flareon and the other with a doting jolteon. The woman spoke first "Soooo let me get this strait silver..You will help us reveal your fathers crap..and in exchange you want us to help you protect your cousin?" The woman asked and Silver nodded "Yes my cousin is grouped with you studious articuno and by the looks of it she has grown a bond tighter than anything. and she hates scientists.." The male smiled bigf "Oh i bet shes super nice to us too! Do you think she likes baby pokemon" "Yea sweetie now calm down we have a meeting soon and someone owes us some information on this new evolution."

Gordie had sweatdropped watching the scene play out. “Alright Chrissy let’s get somewhat settled in before Musa sends your friends to therapy next.” He suggested before having to dodge a punch from the hybrid trainer. “I’m not meaning that more than teasing.”

Musa nevertheless stuck her tongue out at him. “I’m not that terrible honestly. Oh Chrissy, Diva was wanting to tell you about her dynamaxing experience and I’m glad to translate any others for you if you want. I can speak both after all.”

chrissy smiled "Oh that would br great cause Gwen and her boyfriend might be here...and knowing them...im their prime target next to food and pokemon itself as a whole." As they walked She called them up on the phone. "Hey its chrissy...yes i heard you were in the area..NO you are not breaking another arm Ydris..Jeez.. Yeah were going to the hotel...I have multible reports.. one on the food around here...Hey you know im a good cook...then the Dynamaxing... and then the process on the fusion charms..no i havent let anyone take the proto types...yes i said prototypes... i planned on giving the 2ed one to someone special.." Rolls her eyes at the man teasing her about having a boyfriend. "Guys comeon weve been dating for a while now...and he feels like the one... hes even using his gym rank to help me find a place for the articuno lab..i..." she blushed and whispers into the phone "I kinda wanna make babies with him...but i wanna wait till married.." not knowing to her gordie could had possibly heard that line when you hang out with rock pokemon your senses change to the enviroment of said pokemon...

Alister also heard it and snickered.. he made it look like he was remembering a joke but he was imangining the blush on Gordies face then sees a ghastly come over and talk to him. "Uh huh..uh huh... okay..." then he looked at musa "Hey musa um can we catch up to them later? My ghastly friend wants to talk to us and he looks distressed."

Gordie definitely had to fight blushing, managing somewhat though not completely. However he couldn’t deny that his own feelings were the same. Nevertheless the gym leader avoided embarrassing either any further by keeping wisely silent.

Musa nodded, giggling a bit before looking at the Ghastly. “Sure, little thing does seem rather worried.” She noticed, following Alister without further prompting. “Maybe this time my floating bed won’t prank me again. He’s a great Pokémon but so mischievous.”

the ghastly explained "the humans are planning to tear down house.. but house owned by my sick friend.. sick friend cant go to center.."
"Take us to your friend.." Alister explained and the ghastly nodded leadiung them to a sick meowth. the thing scratching about and angry and cant open its eyes. "Oh boy its really sick... Musa can you get close..i can talk to the construction workers.." the ghastly tried to encourage its friend to calm down..that it found help and the meowrh then looked around as if trying to see the help.

when at the hotel two people were there and one ran over and hugged chrissy crushing her. he was built and wearing a yellow coat and obviously looked like more of a care bear then anything. the woman looked like an amazon with a pizie cut. "CHRISSYYYY WE MISSED YOU." the man said and the woman sighs seeing chrissy constaly tapping his shoulder "Honey.. the tapout.. your gonna break a rib again." the man lets go and chrissy gasps for air. "Sorry..i keep forgetting shes one of the fragile members."

Last edited:
Musa carefully moved closer, talking to the Meowth in a mix of the two languages so it wouldn’t be taken by surprise later on. “I’m wanting to help you get well again so please don’t attack. May I try using my abilities for you? I know the songs of a lovely Pokémon known as Meloetta, healing and her Relic Song.”

Gordie had a laughing fit for a brief moment after seeing Chrissy wasn’t injured from the affectionate assault. “I’m sorry for the inappropriate reaction but you’ll be able to get even eventually.” He gave her one of his side hugs as he turned partial attention to the other two scientists. “Good to formally meet. I’m Gordie, rock gym leader.”

the meowth inched closer to the voiceand noty moving allowing it to heal her and slowly opened their eyes and it begins to purr. the ghastly was happy and eventually got them out. offering gold bars in exchange for their help. the meowth wanting to stay for theraphy . "Ah i see were getting more children." Alister teased hoping she didnt mind the comment.

the man in yellow looked up. "Im Danny of the Instict lab and this is my waifu...my goddess Gabbie from the Valor lab." Chrissy made a 'excuse me while i puke rainbows gesture and gabbie laughed "Hey youre in the same boat as me now. This guy looks just as devoted." Danny pouted "Not as im to you my love!" chrissy sighed "Danny...why are you dorks here besides pestering me for paperwork..." danny sighed "We got reports that the ttribirds are here...however..in a possible alternate form.."

Musa blushed lightly, nevertheless smiling her delight in giving a loving family to Pokémon needing it most. “Our children are such unique darlings. Besides I take pride in showing that outcasts often hold the most potential.”

Gordie couldn't hide interest in that news, recalling regional variants were nothing unordinary to hear about in pokemon. "Let me guess, the Tribirds having a regional variant is the first among legendaries?" He asked, unable to hide his own curiosity about the topic. "Hey Chrissy, did Musa ever get around to sketching the bird she spotted that left two feathers? She swore to have encountered it before.”

chrissy nodded and texted 'Heyy alister can you and musa come to the hotel? i kinda need her now for somthing..' she pressed send and sighs. Danny nodded "Yes we were getting reports of them and readings of shadows with unforseen power levels. We even compared them to the Original Tribirds that live on the islands where Silverstream sleeps. Thats our friend who is a Lugia." Then chrissy blinks and asked "By the way how did you get here?" That made danny choke and look away nervously. "WELLLLLLL ummmmmmm ya know that mecha kyogure you ow...OH GOD SHES GLARING AND RAGING." Danny ran and hid behind gabbie and she sighed "I told you she wouldnt be onkay with us 'borrowing' her prototype sub. Gordie..as you may have known...chrissy is very...protective of things and people she cares about but wont hesitate to beat the crap out of them if any of her frieinds disrespects her by touching her things..i sugguest holding her back.."
"YOU TOUCHED M-KYOGURE BEFORE I COULD TEST TO SEE IF IT CAN HANDLE MIDNIGHT ZONE YOU SASSAFRASS" chrissy said angerly before wanting to punch him feeling held back by Gordie.

Gordie tried to get her calmed down, reminding her that at least she was now able to collect data for future work and notes on how easily others could use the control mechanism. “If you simplified them to allow those without special training to understand, you can apply it to even abstract ideas.” Musa didn’t take long appearing with Alister in hand, teleporting quite literally nearby despite the possibilities of others being around less inclined to not faint from the shock. “I did it! Alister I’m finally bonding with Chrissy enough for psychic abilities!”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back