• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon Galar with a rose

Gordie watched her with a chuckle, enjoying her spirited streak as she complained. “Well you definitely looked great in the dress from the shop. He’s just going to have to accept settling for not getting to see that though.” He then was reminded of something seeing the now destroyed letter. “Oh yeah, Musa got a letter herself though she was mumbling about it being her Uncle Gio. I’d be uninterested since she’s very clear she isn’t going to say anything about herself except for two things. She looked conflicted for once and the rocket on the envelope.”

Musa cheered up as she listened to him talking about the next gym. “Ah, where did he come from then? I’ve been to quite a few regions before here.” She had momentarily forgotten about what secret she was running from in favor of sweets and learning about this new opponent.

chrissy honestly ignored him as she ordered "Hello room service? yes we would like to order the the Book lovers special? Yes the one where we get custom art. Mine with milk and A aurous his with a coalossal and umm..." She looked at Gordie wondering how he liked his coffee..but she sighed in relief when they realized it was Gordie they knew how he liked his coffee and let her continue. "And i would like to order for him as a treat a Snorlax themed burger curry..i will have the eevee themed curry..oh my heat level? Im a 10."She blinked confused by the ladys shock "Mam i thought eating pickled cheri berris and banana peppers was normal. oh and dessert the lovedisc cheesecakes please."

alister smiled seeing their ghost smoothies come out but was embaressed that they were in heart shaped straws.. its not like he didnt mind it..he was just waiting for the food coma to kick in. he considered his girlfriend a worthy opponet in the 'making sweets dissapear' department.

Gordie found himself wondering what she knew, and if he might be getting a bit too close to something that wasn’t supposed to be known. However he shelved his thoughts for now, instead smiling as he listened to Chrissy putting orders in. At the very least, they would very much enjoy good food and idle conversation.

Musa blushed somewhat from the straws though she smiled as well. Being human rather than a creature bred for merciless destruction was still a novelty concept to her, but she was enjoying herself nevertheless. Her affections for her boyfriend had only grown stronger as she traveled with Alister and she looked forward to him teaching her more.

chrissy smiled and looked at him "hey wanna know what life was like in the Orre region for me while we wait for foods?" she saw his attention and she smiled "Well the Orre region is well rich in minerals but..wasnt that rich in pokemon. you would think a land rich in minerals would be swamped with rock types but that not being the case. So to introduce pokemon here the lab i was raised and worked in before tribirds lab..we cultivated the land to see what pokemon liked.but the place i lived in before it got destroyed 5 years later..it was called the underground.The Under is a full-fledged city in itself, many of its inhabitants have rarely, and in some cases never have, been to the surface. It is for this reason that the residents tend to be suspicious of those visiting from Pyrite. A fenced-off area in the southeastern portion of The Under serves as the town's makeshift prison; it is in this structure that visitors from the surface are occasionally detained..Only few people of high rank were able to leave." Aurora looked up hearing that and looked at Slate "Oh that is great progress. she rarely opens up about her home."

Alister sips his smoothie and smiled "Can i ask somthing before we call in the coma towel? And its understandable if you dont wanna talk about it yet...Do you think someday we can run a gym together? A-as a..c-c" he couldnt finish as he hid his face in his hoodie. his made steaming red. Obvuoously he was trying to say if she wanted to run a gym as a couple but couldnt get the words out. he knew Gordie would say that in time and they made the bet. but him, hes awkward, has a rep to keep as the scary one. yet musa can see past that and..he doesnt know how to say it.

“Does sound rough if you’re not used to socializing and having to suddenly interact with a lot of people.” Gordie mused, understanding how she could be so shy despite being rather adorable. “However that doesn’t take anything away from you as a person. Honestly, you’re already cute and it’s absolutely precious when you’re a stuttering, blushing mess because I’m doing simple things with you. You’re priceless Chrissy.” Slate rumbled his satisfaction, glad the two are bonding. “He’s making his momma proud too.”

Musa chuckled, looking somewhat drowsy yet content as well. “I’d love that. After being on the move for so long, I’ve finally found a place to call home.” She didn’t mind if they occasionally just wandered around the region or stayed close to the gym, she was enjoying being with him and wanted to stay be his side.

The next day was chrissys turn and she was training with her pokemon for a light jog.Nessa finding Gordie and gives the 'I heard you proposed.' look "Soo you and a nerd. I mean i knew you were dorky but that dorky?i was amazed shes a contest model with how she behaves. one moment shes nerding out at books the next shes a puddle over you. And whats with this waterwing level rule you know thats for special reasons like if she cant..." she connected the dots and she tried to hold her laughter "Youre telling me.. that miss pyroar cant swim?!" she didnt mean to sound like a bully she just couldnt believe a scientist populat as in in the battle syncing research cant swim. she then noticed a blue white egg with crystals "Sooo whens the wedding?"

Alister was training too but was more helping her trainfor kabu. "I accidently changed the subject for you and im sorry..Kabu was the Honnen gym leader and his granddaughter took over. He says he misses the hotsprings and that his granddaughter takes after him."

“Nessa don’t bully her about it, teasing can go too far.” Gordie reminded the woman before letting the topic change somewhat. “Well, I want to let her get through the gym challenge though she has equal say of course. My challenge is getting Mother to be patient enough.” He admitted with a slight pained expression. “I’m sure she is about ready to skate on water.”

Musa clapped her hands in laughter before calming down after a moment or two. “I would end up going against him next. Flannery was so terrified after our battle that she was MIA nearly three weeks. I probably have been tattled to so he might be wanting to try extra hard.”

nessa nodded and sighed "Alright ill do this one handicap for her puzzle wise..but other then that shes good?" She asked and with a nod she walks out to make the ajustments. chrissy walked in with shopping bags and saw the confused look and she blushed embaressed "People have different ways of coping when stressed. im not a shopaholic..i just saw cute paper and yarn and was reminded that i needed to make that one yarn bullet journal. And obviously not stressed about my theory about nessas syncing technique blowing up on me when i use my other pupper on her. Sparky runs in with a bone and sits down excited and lucky looks at him. 'Heh your less annoying then my siblings and Swag." sherlock crawls over. "Whos swag?" he asked and Aurora smiled "Oh swag is chrissys Furfrou and is the most dangerous normal type of our ranch. i would honestly say..out of all the types mostly normals are on the ranch."She saw her getting special gloves and inching nervously to coalossal "Okay...coalossal...i just need to see that pretty egg." she tries to reach for it but..cant and being a stubborn scientist tries again and again to where she shows the 'help me' look to gordie as a sign of defeat.

Alister chuckled. " Im sure you will be careful we dont want to be down a gym leader. we almost lost our dark gym due to a few technical issues. their gym isnt near a dynamax spot so their the only one with no dynamax rules. and like he honestly cared." He noticed a man walking over and almost was on edge until they say "Hello we are members of the Rocket insurence agentcy and were here to pick up miss Musa and mer Alister for their apointments."

Gordie lightly snorted at the sight before helping her get the egg, letting his stubborn friend know she would take care of the little one. “I know but Chrissy is just wanting to give them the best we can as a team.” After a bit longer, the egg has been safely retrieved even if the papa is still pouting. “There, coalossal might not listen too well for awhile but I’ll be sure to make it up to him.”

Musa facepalms, looking both pained and as if she could be holding back laughter. “Either you’re just being paid to keep the cops from looking too closely or Uncle Gio is thinking that I wouldn’t pick up the joke.” She then looked completely annoyed at being called Miss. “Rocket bastards whether actual members or not know I prefer being called by title. Either just use my name or I’m your Boss.” She didn’t care if technically that’s what her uncle was called as well, setting straight anyone from the criminal organization was something the powerhouse hybrid never let pass.

"Yes boss Musa." they said making it a bit worse as they guided them they explained the company. "We at Rocket insurence agentcy not only help with the Rose insurence agentcy where they lack but we also help with space insurence cause our CEO mr Vargas is very invested in it. SO invested that he heard an old friend of his is in the area and wants a look at her studies just out of curiousity." This alerted Alister and the other man nodded "Yes miss conlin was the only scientst that gave him a chance under certian conditions to teach him how syncing worked but he wasnt sastified when he saw what she can do under certian conditions." this mega alerted him and before he can alert Gordie they were at the studio.

chrissy was in the puzzle room doing her best and taking calm breaths imangining gordie in her head calming her down and telling her that its okay to be scared. Nessa smiled seeing she did make the right call seeing she was scared of the deeper parts.

"AND SHES MADE IT!! FOR A SCIENTIST YOU WOULD THINK NESSA WAS HOLDING BACK A LITTLE.WHO WOULD HAD THOUGHT THERE WAS A PLUMING ISSUE? FOLKS. NOW ONTO THE MAIN EVENT!"

Musa openly scowled hearing that, looking ready to open fire if it wasn’t for the fact these idiots probably knew the whereabouts of her uncle. “Honestly, could you skip the dialogue to the point where you actually tell me what I’m here for? I’ve been through enough regions to know my uncle is not actually interested in legal anything.” She wasn’t holding back anything or bothering with buttering up anyone. “Uncle Gio is the head of Rocket Industries, as in the illegal organization aiming for ultimate power and control so either get to the point or I suppose he’s just being a considerate person and giving me the chance to.. let lose.”

Gordie did cheer her on, glad she was figuring out how to manage her fears.He knew what it could be like to have something holding you back even if seemingly nothing to someone else. As it was, he had full faith she’d win.

the men smiled calmy "Musa..we are telling the truth your Uncle..the boss hasmade a good reputation here to help raise you money to be who you wanna be. if you expose him here.." they point to their necks ref to a chip on her neck and Alister shook in worry. was their somthing special about that chip. "he just wants to be a good uncle to you and make friends. hes happy youre making friends..not lovers though..he wasnt ready for that. but lets do the photo shoot shall we."

when in the stadium she took a few calm breaths and walked in nessaa walking in and giving her a welcome handshake "Welcome christina..as you know im Nessa..a model and gym leader here. Just cause your Gordies precious wittle queen doesnt mean ill go easy on ya. heck ill make this battle sweeter..if i lose ill tell you all the juicy stories i got on him." the crowd gasped and chrissy nodded "And if i lose. ill let you have one of my experimental drinks i completedthat boost a pokemons stamina for an hour." nessa got interested. "Like an energy drink?Ohhh i like."

Musa still looked less than thrilled but after a moment, she just sighed tiredly. “Fine. Just keep your hands to yourselves then. I’ll play nice for now.” She couldn’t risk losing the chip since the device needed it to gauge her genetic stability. If removed, the hybrid would have to return to the labs just to be able to get the treatment for not mutating any further.

Gordie knew this going to be fun yet serious enough for it to be interesting. Either way, he had complete faith in Chrissy’s abilities as a trainer. She just needed to have a good confidence boost.

the photoshoot went on and alister was asked some odd questions but he stayed truthful. and after a while they had to stop cause of a boom from the stadium. they all pook over nervously to see a giant lighting bolt..one of them getting PTSD flashbacks "Okay..whoever is there we are gonna try to see what their pokemon is." a grunt mumbled and the other nodded. Alister smiled "I guess someone is gonna get spoiled." He said and smiled seeing their attention "Listen we have to prep for the next city, our friends were gonna meet us up at the center then we have to ride to the next city and my friend just custom ordered a special bike for us both so can we?" they nod and he looked at Musa

After that win chrissy and Aurora cheered and she was also given a small booklet of Gordies little secrets in the locker room and she was silently reading them and put them away as she came out waiting for Gordie. "Sparkie im so proud but that zippy zap was a bit much..we might had ruined a few perms in there." he whimpered but she laughs "Its okay it was their fault to get a perm after a water gym match..would be worse in a fire match too. oh god thats next..AHHH HUMIDITY MY ENEMY!"

Musa gave him a tired but grateful smile as she nodded her agreement. “Sounds good to me. With any luck, might get lucky enough to have a nice view to see.” She got back into her normal clothes and double checked her bag to make sure everything was there, wanting to avoid any nasty surprises.

Gordie laughed as he gave her a hug for the victory. “Great work. Told you everything would be fine.” He grinned at her as he checked his phone for messages and the map for where the center was located. “Nothing from the other two yet. Alister usually is good to update if anything happens.”

thus begins a coded message of what happened to them but to any other on looker that dont speak ghost it says 'Look at us we are best ship' when it really says 'stay close her uncle began sponsoring us and dont spaz out your girl about it shes on a happy high. meet you at the center. last one there pays.' but chrissy was reading a text message about the humidity and silently crying "Sherlock might not last in there but its worth a shot boy..we can both try to keep eachother cool."

Alister was done with the message and sighs. " So we know the men in the teal coats , yellow and red are part of her lab... but how do we know if their around? besides their werid getup?" he was really concerned for her health.

Gordie began guiding her in the right direction as he let her ramble. “You’re going to do as always and rise to the challenge with perfect grace. Now let’s get to the center and go from there.”

Musa made a face at the topic. “I guess I could use mind reading if you’re just wanting to pick them out for whatever reason. I don't quite understand why you do though.”

Alister frowned "Those men in black coats that say they are an insurence company made me anxious that they were near you..and that they knew of chrissys research..she said it was perfected and she only showed a few examples in public. she only praticed on herself a few times." He goes back to his odd speech when they were in public again and they walk to the center. Seeing them barely there in a tie Alister sighs "Fine ill pay half." he said briefly showing his face to gordie to only stick his tounge out.
Chrissy giggled as they checked in and the nurse smiled "Oh miss your from tri labs right? They asked if you needed anything." Chrissy got excited "NEW COATS and um a permission permit to make a wing in circhester." The nurse smiled "Ah your moving here?" the nurse asked and chrissy nodded "Thought about it and i realized this place isnt so boring. its not Orre..but it still keeps me on my toes."

Last edited:
Musa sighed as a slight pained expression briefly flashed in her gaze before fading just as quickly. "It's just a front to hide what they really do. I guess you would be wondering after that encounter what is actually going on along with the reason that they're invested in how I'm doing." She glanced in the direction of Chrissy with a nervousness that wasn't normal before continuing. "But she's needing to know too even though the thought of telling makes me rather skittish." Gordie was delighted that she'd been able to get the permit without much trouble. "Paperwork is usually a pain so looks like you're having great luck already. Not to mention the newlyweds ought to be able to enjoy themselves too." He teased with a laugh, knowing his old friend probably was wooing the beauty in some way while settling in a bit.

alister looked over "We need to talk after we check everyone in." He looked at Gordie serious and chrissy was just a smidge confused. "O-oh okay ill bring the paperwork for the lab and meet you in the lounge.." She looked at Aurora "Aurora you and Slate are in charge for the night. Aurora chimes and nuzzles her baby egg.
Alister was proud yet nervous but they have a scientist on their side too. s-so they can fight fire with fire right? and they want her information..so they can find a way to not give it to them there has to be a reason why.

Gordie was rather caught off guard himself, helping Chrissy make sure that she had everything in order. "Not entirely certain what's got him calling a meeting. Or what to expect when the dangerous one looks ready to run without turning back." He commented.

Musa had trouble keeping still at this point, too jazzed for sitting down even with effort. Mewtwo did pop out to at least talk her down some, making sure to stay invisible to anyone not part of the group though he also made comments to Alister. "She's never been good at talking about this."

When in the lounge Alister spoke up "I know this is sudden..but my sweet Buneary got a sponsorship i was uncomfterble with.." Her saw gordies confusion and spoke it silently "Rocket insurences.." Then he heard the snarl.. "You met them didnt you?" Chrissy nodded "It was his son..but..he was more sane thean his father. sure he was an absolute...complete asshole..and there were days i wanted to strangle his damn neck when he harassed me but..when he said he wanted nothing with his dads work..we were allies..and i owed him a favor and him me.." chrissy looked at him. "Alister youre thinking.." "That they want Musa and possibly you too yes..but wirh so many cameras around them.they cant do much without exposing themselves. There is only 1 city with no cameras and were a long ways away from that city. And we can fund and warn Marnie ahead of time.For now..ill monitor them and see their game..you girls just enjoy the event."

Musa looked as if she might would argue about letting someone else help with dealing with her dysfunctional family but Mewtwo didn't let her have the chance, cutting her off first. "Save that for the battles ahead. They've found us so now you are able to stop holding back so much." Gordie hardly wanted to hear such news but he knew it was vital the two of them protect the girls so they could continue in the league. He lightly gave Chrissy a one armed hug of affection, letting her know he'd support her. Upon hearing the comment of the legendary clone of Mew, he couldn't help but look at him and the hybrid trainer. "Wait just how much holding back is he talking about?"

Chrissy looked at Gordie "Well i did do some rumor research when i heard about the rumors as a girl and if im correct..as a clone...no thats to rude of me.. child..as a child of mew.. his psychic abilities surpass almost all psychic pokemon in the world.and with two megastones like a pair of earrings making him even stronger by amping those abilties..or making medicham piss its pants..am i right?" seeing the mewtwo nod she smiled at her knowlege. "So here is what i reccomend.. You guys can not hold back in self defence reasons. I know you guys are like 2 peas in a pod but im worried that you might get hurt..and im not worrying as a nerdy scientist that is your friend." she takes a breath not understanding her next words would mean a hell of alot to musa "Im saying this as someone who always wanted a sister."

Musa did indeed look taken aback from hearing those words before giving a slight smile of thanks for the care. "Mewtwo never fights without using his nearly indestructible protective sphere. I could but why when I've been conditioned to take a bolt of thunder equivalent to Zapdos head on without flinching?" Gordie felt reflexive horror at the idea of someone having to endure even a fraction of such pain yet he could sense that there wasn't any actual bragging despite her exterior. Behind all the taunts and mockery was someone very broken into acceptance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back