• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon Galar with a rose

chrissy was also nervous but smiled seeing she will do her request and after discussing kabus gym and his games chrissy began cooking for the night. she swore up and down that Mewtwo was watching her. Maybe curious of her intel? who knew. What she did know is that she had a syncing document to protect along with files. and many pokemon food to make. "Lets see tyhey like sweet...they like spicy..they dont mind sour.." When she finally noticed Gordie she blushed and tried to focus. Sure she was used to people observing her and it did make her pride rise..but him..and only him..it made her heat rise to her cheeks like she was trying to get his expectations..sure their dating and all but she always felt so flustered around him when alone. Alister was playing Uno with Gangar and Musa to pass the time while her other pokemon would run about like children. Alisters goal at the moment was calming her down. and a game that can test her psyche while having fun was a good start.

Gordie helped with the Pokémon while keeping an eye out for anything. He still was a bit uneasy about the situation with Rocket but he also sensed that Chrissy was protecting something too. Nevertheless he would not allow her to be harassed or otherwise put in danger. Musa kept one eye on her Pokémon and another on the game, still somewhat tense but trying to relax. As she put a card down, a jet black orb with a splash of a darker pink rolled from the little compartment of her bag, stopping beside her bare feet as it lightly glowed. “How is it that you still function hm? I’ve got no idea really.”

When done christina displayed the dinner and gave them their share. Alister smiling and trying to do the realationship thing he saw in books. mostly the feeding your lover part but, whenever he tried he got shaky hands and the food almost fell of his plate.Chrissy noticed and almost laughed. She looked over At gordie "So kabu is next right?" Chrissy asked curiously "I havent heard from hium in a while.I heard hes a beast around here and doesnt show any mercy." Alister looked at her "You can say that he wont let anyone pass unless they kick his ass. and thats few and far between. when will that old man retire?"

Musa giggled either way, appreciating the affection as she ate. She had her babies out for dinner so they could get the assistance if needed. The sinistea made kissy noises again until it got a mouthful of pudding so then it was happily squeaking. “Yeah I’m hoping that he’s more fiery than Flannery was.” Gordie nodded, chuckling at the somewhat snarky comment. “He has been around for awhile now. Just makes everyone respect his dedication more though. Er, are you the reason why he’s looking especially really fired up, Musa?”

Chrissy looked up "Might be both of us. Being popular in the science world gets a smidge bothersome but im guessing he remembered me as that one teen that 'accidently made his grand daughter cry' ...i said i was sorry 44 times" She leaned on Gordies shoulder and then saw a text message on her phone from an unknown number "To whom is in love with my son i will meet you in the next city..Dont worry i promise i wont bite.. singed Monty.." she gulped and Alister began laughing "OOOOH OUT OF ALL THINGS TO LURRE HIM OUT IT WAS HER!Chrissy you poor soul! You think miss Melony is bad wait till you see the king of tunnels himself!"

Musa was hovering above the ground a bit, hands lazily behind her head as she was technically sitting on air right now. “Well if the old man tells me same battle conditions as I set with Flannery then he’s been told about me.” Gordie flicked a nearby rock at the youth, missing of course but he figured as much. “He’s not a bad old fart so don’t worry her to death.” He sighed, shaking his head. “He just is really devoted to his tunnels.”

Alister chuckled "so he build the tunnels here?" She asked and Alister nods "And is helping with research on underground tunnels with hot spots. we can go there later on. but for now lets eat and get some sleep im sure eventually gordie will be in a group chat with his family and their planning on marrying you the best chance they get." Chrissy blushed red remembering the bet and tried to hide in her hoodie. She would never back down from a bet no matter the pressure..unless its bad things..but this bet was personal.. she wanted for both of them to prepare.
~
Marco looked at a worker "How is our scientist?" he asked and the worker smiled "Sir its like her work described however she said she wont used that technique unless somthing is really wrong.. and she refuses to share the documents unless she knows the technique is safe with another person. He nodded understanding.. "Interesting.."

Musa yawned somewhat though one couldn't tell if it came from tiredness or mere boredom. "Chrissy if you think any louder, you'll start saying them before it registers rather than just me hearing." She commented, giving some dignity despite how embarrassed the scientist probably was already. "Might try practising some long as Bre and the others allow it." Gordie pulled her closer against him so she could hide a bit better, knowing she probably was embarrassed. He could understand Chrissy would since his mother had struck already. He briefly looked at Musa when she spoke the other comment. "That your Pokemon would stop that is concerning."

The next morning they took a flight there to make it easier and a man was standing there. he was big as gordie blut more blonde and when he saw his son he ran over and began manly coddling by giving him a noogie. "GODIE THERES MY LIL GYM LEADERRR!" chrissy backed away shyly but the man inched closer "Hmmmm who is this lil princess?" Alister smiled walking over "This is the professor.." Chrissy nodded "P-professor Christina Conlin..s-sir..Its an honor to be here." She blinked when she ehard him laugh "Call me Andreas Chrissy Or dad in law if you want?" she blushed really red. "Aww arent you a shy as a digglet?Relax i heard about you from almost ALL my kids..." he said giving a look to Gordie then a kind one back to her "There all good and youre already family.."Chrissy smiled at that..cause she wanted to be family.. Alister saw his sister and shyly tried to hide Musa. "Alister dont try to hide her i know about it.."

Gordie was suitably embarrassed by the display yet glad to see his father. “Ease up, old man otherwise the blood won’t return to the rest of her body.” He managed to get freed before getting Chrissy back to his side. “You’ve been watching the league? Very eventful this year.” Musa lightly blushed before floating around him to meet the female. “He’s very fond of you so I’ve been curious.” She admitted, trying to figure out if this was someone who wouldn’t see her as an abomination due to being a creation.

Andreas nodded "Yes yes these ladies are causing quite the stirrup isnt that right Bea?" Bea snapped out of her fasanation and nods. "Indeed.. i cant waitt to battle the maiden who loves my baby brother..and yes brother i promise to be a little nice.If she makes you happy than im happy." Alister sighed in relief. but Andreas sighs "But im afraid your little match has to be delayed.. someone is messing up the comms around here.." Chrissys attention peaked and Bea explained. "Some rogue pokemon are runnning about messing with the comms and taking gold from the banks." "Only gold?" Chrissy asked and they nod and she facepalms "Cofferigis..of course.."

Musa actually cheered, practically bouncing around in her excitement. Well if she was on the ground anyway. “I got to play with a group once back in Unova’s deserts. They randomly shot me out at people exploring so I never knew what area was next.” Gordie facepalmed before looking at Chrissy. “Well you probably have a few ideas about how to handle these guys. They are pranksters though I doubt they should be so close to people either.”

"Well we need somthing of bait.. they like gold..mostly but they can bargain for somthing they never seen before..we just need that to trap them" chrissy thought but then remembered her pearl necklace and sighed sadly.."That might have to do.." She looked at Andreas "I own a colored pearl necklace..will that.." "Absolutly not we are not using any bait of my future in laws.." THe words gt her more flustered making her hide in gordies arms. "No offence miss Conlin..your plan is legit..however i just dont like using women as a tool to solve a problem and i raised my sons to think like that as well.." Chrissy smiled looking up at Gordie now understanding his devotion mindset. Alister looked over at his sister "Wait coffiregis dont live here..only Runiregis.." Bea nodded "We think they were smuggled from the islands."

Gordie still gave his old man a playful jab. “Don’t tease me again so much. Besides, finding the shines is our specialty so I imagine it won’t be difficult to find anything that would get their attention.” Musa made a face hearing that term, looking at Alister in question. “Are you sure I can’t get away with at least the smugglers being introduced to my idea of mercy?”

Alister smiled "Only a little.." he said and Bea looked at them and he smiled nervously "What? i said only a little.. you let me have fun with poachers all the time!" Bea sighs "Were only looking around and you guys need to check in.. dont you guys go on dates?" chrissy blushed and looked away. "W-well yeah but only when were able too... and we consider it more of a treat after winning." Andreas sighed "Not even a 'just cause i love you' date? I take my wifey on those all the time.. maybe thats why im blessed with so many angels."

Musa giggled though still blushed from the two meddling in their love lives. “Alister does sneak out with me at night sometimes to play with ghosts. Although he’s still trying to teach me the whole human thing since I don’t quite grasp that yet.” Gordie definitely couldn’t avoid the color rising to his cheeks now, failing epically there. “I do plan to stop by the book stores with her as we go. Little nerd is adorable to watch in those.” He grinned, somehow still able to smooth talk.

chrissy blushed not knowing her sentence would seal her fate "Well i know a friend in the lab coming over for a moment for 'lab meetings..' theire honestly boring and i asked him to bring some rocks and stones..from Orre..Cause i assumed he had collections from like..every region..but Orre.. so i asked super nicely for a favor..and he found a heart shaped everstone..that he guessed was 400 years old. and giving it to me after i give him the data.. and..." she noticed gordie staring and Andreas giving a gery happy smile "Sweetie you sealed your fate.How did you know the way into our hearts was rocks?" Chrissy went flustered and tried to hide "I-i didnt it was just that hes so nice to me and i wanted to repay him in my own way and i was gonna take that everstone and tey to make a manly necklace out of it a-and.."
Alister walked away with Bea and Musa "Dont mind them Musa.. That professor sealed her fate when she said the trigger word.." Bea said and looked at her brother. "Lets all go to the cafe and chat."

Gordie definitely planned to keep Chrissy for as long as she would have him, pulling her in for a hug. "Honestly getting to see you so happy is the best repayment. You're a truly amazing person and anyone thinking different won't be for long." He would continue to cherish and protect her from those who would do harm.
Musa heard the phrase Cafe, sealing the fate of Alister and Bea for the next while as she began bouncing. "Yay, sweets! Earl Grey can be floated around to enjoy himself since he's still a baby and I get to see what sort of cakes are local!" A few people that were around turned towards the psychic hybrid, apparently mentally 'wtf' ing.

Andreas smiled and got an idea but knew he had to use some code..this lil gem his son found was a smart one after all "Chrissy was it? How about you check in and me and my boy have a talk..i wanna show him some crystals i found." Chrissy smiled in intrest but she knew she had to check in "Fineee." she whines kissing Gordie. "You guys have fun..i understand family is important." And with that she leaves And andreas gently dragged his son "Now we can get her an enagement ring. A catch like that doesnt come around every generation you know. And i know you got my jealolousy genes..what if Leon met her..or that dragon boy.. nah nah we have to hit it while the irons hot." Andreas went on and on not knowing that they already agreed to a deal.

Bea was very surprised at 2 things.. this human psychic running about cause a cafe and Alister laughing and smiling. It has been forever since she saw him smile like that. she smiled and said "Ill even pay. so get what you like." Alister smiled bigger "Really sis!"

Gordie couldn’t resist lightly smirking as he followed, enjoying seeing his dad so excited for once. “Step ahead already for once. We made a deal and I’ve already had to rock tomb this one idiot for not respecting personal space.” He commented, glad for the bonding. “Mother is ready to skate across the sea.”

Musa did a backflip in delight, accidentally nearly dropping her mega stone if she hadn’t caught it. “Let’s go for broke Alister. Afterwards we can introduce her to the babies and see how Diva likes her auntie.”

Andreas sighs "Again? that woman gets me worried. Hopefully your little princess isnt that rambuncious.I come back after working the underwater tram system to confirm any cracks and My hot wife is skating to Kalos." He takes a breath and takes out of his bag a box when at a nice spot to talk about it and hands it to him along with the jewers eye. "Remember what i taught you. find the one that speaks to you the most." He said while texting Melony.

Alister smiled nervously "Orr we can eat what we can so you dont get a tummyacheand then intoduce the babies.." Bea smiled knowing Alister is to young at the moment for children so it must be baby pokemon. "Babies?" she teased and Alister blushed "E-eh sis you know what we meant!" He said flustered.

Last edited:
Gordie laughed at the thought before he took the objects held towards him. “I won’t forget or be rash. After all, you’ve gone to great lengths teaching the craft.” He acknowledged, deciding to briefly tap into the older man’s wisdom since he had been able to confirm Chrissy having good character. “Am I the only one getting a feeling of something is going to blow up in a huge way whenever Musa is around? I keep thinking that if no one is watching then she’s not the same way.”

Musa blushed darkly from the realization as she actually ran into a random light pole. “Wha-!” She was a bit stunned for a moment before rubbing her forehead with a chuckle. “Ouch, I forgot to have Aeron out of his pokeball.” She commented before doing so and returning her attention to Bea and Alister.

Andreas chuckled "Well that lass is a mysterious one and to get that laddie out of his shell..props to er on that.Oh not that one.."He gently swiped a icy blue one and put it in a blue box blushing embaressed" That one...is for your mother and mine dating anniversary.I woldnt be the man i am if she didnt give me a chance." He then looked at his son smiling "Soo still fighting mum about what you wanna be..or did that little bookworm settle the debate?"

When at the cafe Bea prepped for the worst however she felt like she was being eatched. and indeed she was a man with red hair was watching them and was surprised nine was being social.but a pokemon walked up to Nine happily. A totodile.

Gordie laughed at the question a bit as it brought back to mind the romancing of his Coalossal by the dual type beauty that had won his mother over. "Mother took one look at Chrissy's Aurorus before falling completely in love with her just as the childminder did." He admitted, showing a picture of the two Pokemon with their egg. "Think she's wanting to raise one herself now."

Naturally the hybrid in question gave affection to the Totodile as she did any other mon that randomly decided to pay a visit. Once she looked down out of curiosity, she realized it wasn't random at all. "Toto don't you dare no matter how excited you are to see me. Last time we tried just a nip of happy you had half my arm in your mouth."

Andreas whistled looking at the picture. "Welll i be a chimchars uncle..That is a white beauty of an Aurorus! Cant blame your Coalossal now on the type. They say your strongest pokemon match your personality..and if that one is her strongest..no wonder someone got smitten" He said smiling and saw him looking at some small red gems. "Made a decision yet my boy? or you have an ring idea?"

"toto?" bea and Alister said curious seeing the baby totodile "Aww its a little cutie.." Bea said excited. Alister was about to pet it but it growled in protectiveness at him hugging Musa. Silver smiled at a distance his Feralagatior also watching amused by its child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back