• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon Galar with a rose

chrissy took a calm breath and smiled calmly. "Youre right Gordie im sorry...but i was taking so much pri-" squeaks when musa came in and she hugs her "MUSA IM SO PROUD OF YOU!" Alister backed off a bit cause 'only will hug his sister and musa. "Oh did you sketch that birb you saw. you said it looked like one of the tribirds." Alister then saw the others and Danny was terrified and gabbie was a bit weary of them

Gordie backed up some as well, not entirely used to some of the unusual 'talents' of the other female. Nevertheless he gave introductions while his beloved did her mini celebration. "Alister is our ghost gym leader, anything age lacking is easily surpassed by his skills and friendship with pretty much all ghost types. As one might guess, Musa has her own unique skills along with companions of equal powerhouse potential. Just don't ask her too much personal stuff." The hybrid did give her sister companion a somewhat shy hug in return, giggling somewhat. "Sketched but I've also been practicing um.... partial mimic-cry if you will." She commented, editing somewhat.

"Can you do the cry the best you can.. i wont force you..i just wanted the picture." she took out a recorder and presed record giving her a moment to prepare. Alister smiled a littlle and sensed the dark aura of people that were nearby or were just leaving. Chrissy looked over at Alisteir "Hey Allister buddy. you okay?" He nodded but looked at the windows

Musa gave a brief look around before letting out a Zoroark along with her Lucario. “Illusionist of Guardians.” The Pokémon nodded, Zoroark using its abilities to prevent anyone from seeing anything while Lucario kept watching for danger. “Really are the best you guys. Can’t ask for better to keep me under the radar.” She then pulled out her sketch, looking at it for a moment. “Hmm. Ok, soft yet freezing...” She then shiftied into a smaller version that would be to scale but easily hidden by her dark type. Using telepathy, Musa was able to give her thoughts. “Articuno. It’s distant compared to the other two yet still bonds strongly with those it chooses. Not as moody as Zappos mind you but certainly more level than Moltres’ passions.”

chrissy nodded looking at the sketch admiring it. "Interesting...i hope we can see it again and research it..just maybe see it in battle." Gabbie and danny looked nervous and looked at gordie and saw his 'this is normal face and chrissy looked at Gordie and alister "Sweetie me and Musa are gonna get food while you two check in. i think shes hungry." chrissy noted assuming everytime she used her powers it takes alot of energy.Danny wanting to follow to see the babies but sees the 'mama' glare and chrissy smiled "Musa its okay their cool with babies."

Gordie nodded, figuring she might want the bonding time in general with her while catching up if the other tri-bird members followed. "No problem Chrissy. Just don't forget to have notifications on so I can message." He reminded his girlfriend as he turned somewhat towards his old friend. "Needing anything before we head out?" Musa shifted to normal by now, sticking her tongue out from the teasing. "Tease. Diva is doing better with control but she's still learning." Of course, she gave them all such painstaking care and devotion. However, the tiny powerhouse still kept everyone on their toes. "Anyways, food sounds great since Earl Grey would be upset if it didn't get to visit a local restaurant." She laughed.

chrissy nodded kissing him and showing him its on and lookign to Musa "Okay i heard theirs a cute cafe with books and they serve people and pokemon so we can make a reservation there for most of our pokemon." she waves bye at Goedie "Bye sweetie Boulder!" Aurora gently gave their egg to Gordie and walked her human, musa and the others.. when out of sight Alister saw a man walk over with a charizard. "Hey Alister..Hey Gordie i heard the news. soooo" Leon said in a teasing tone as they checked in."I thought you would me more of the rebel type not the brains type.i was thinking thats more Alisters thing."

Musa cheered, floating around happily as they went along. “Yes! All but one of my friends will be able to visit. I just love how Diva calls me Mommy with the most precious lisp.” Hybrid child you’re forgetting something again; you’re not normal you know. Gordie laughed good naturedly, barely defeating the red threatened his face. “Oh Chrissy is more than happy to show all that nerdy paid off.” He knew it was very much true. “Don’t get Alister started about Musa. I always get the chills as if I have something about to get me. Like Future Sight not Lick.”

alister began having a creepy in love smile that made leon a bit creeped out. then a beep from both their phones it was chrissy on the social media

Sweetarticuno: At the pokeballcafe time to have a cheat day. #Rockyboyfriend cant scoldme now
Leon just began snickering. Whoever Chrissy was besides this Smart clever scientist Sonjia talked about. Must also be cheeky as hell to call out Gordies health routines. "ooh shes calling you out."

At the cafe they were all seated and began scanning the menus and chrissy got her sketchbook and began doodling the cafe. She knows Gordie will want to look at it anyway. the Barista slowly walked over nervously with a smile "Hello can we take your order. Danny spoke up "ill have your pancakes. my girlfriend here wants ya curry." chrissy spoke up. "Your pachirisu float and..." Looks at Musa "Musa do you want the Litwhick mocha?" The barista saw the baby pokemon and smiled "Oh and dont worry we have a kids menu for children and baby pokemon."

Musa beamed, nodding her thanks. "Sounds great. Thanks for the offer." She then returned her attention to the other two with interest, wary but still there. "Oh just a friendly note since Crissy is so fond of you two. Filming me in any sort of way never ends well." She admitted.

Gordie did end up with some coloring to his cheeks, understanding he did have areas of weakness."I certainly don't want her to be anyone else." He admitted, loving how they could put hard work into their professions yet still make time to just relax.

chrissy smiled and chatted up the research and they explained what they do at the lab to make musa feel safe. While chrissy is more on strats and how to properly defeat an enemy while not causing any fatal injuries Danny is a breeder and healthcare scientist for baby pokemon. Gabbie is well into the science of how certian pokemon are stronger than others and how it can help or break the world. Then chrissy noticed aurora looking at the hotel. "Whats wrong girl?" chrissy asked confused.

after a while alister noticed the egg on the coalossals head moving more and more and wait..is that a CRACK Alister smacks Gordies back gently and pointed to the egg. it was HATCHING

Musa did have to ask a few questions so she could be assured the pokemon involved were indeed in good hands, but overall she found a fascination with everything. As she floated the little teacup around like always, Diva cooed happily in her lap. "Mommy does love you little terror." She teased, showing Gabbie and Danny with pride the little powerhouse. "She's dynamaxed while still wild and cleared a poor gym leader's team on her own. Thankfully I had a masterball." She turned towards the dual type a moment before a bright smile lit up her face. "Yay! Come on Chrissy we've got to not miss the hatching! I can even teleport our friends but gotta be fast."

Gordie had begun texting Chrissy already, knowing she'd want to not miss it. Hopefully she could get back in time, especially when the momma was with her. "I hope Musa's love of cafes and sweets doesn't get the best of her. Never thought I'd befriend a person who could teleport but then again never thought she'd pretty much have her own version of Hangry Mode either." He acknowledged.

then when Gordie said that then was a whine and a thud in the hallway and chrissy opening the door and Aurora quickly running to Coalossal
"Slate dear im here did we.." Aurora sighed in relief seeing it just started Her white tail wagging in excitement as she gently nuzzled the egg. "Come out little one..Your father wants to see you.." There was a bigger shine and after a moment they saw a pokemon with a smokey light blue with a white underbelly. It has a long neck, a short, stubby tail, and a single white claw on each hind foot. Above each of its large, deep blue eyes is an iridescent, sail-like structure. The sails are yellow at the bottom and fade into pink toward the tips. On each side of its body is a smokey blue crystal.The moment of truth was its voice..and when it whinnys chrissy danny and gabbie had a happy squeee "ITS A BOY!" they said in unison then chrissy remembered a small detail and looked at Gordie hoping his mother wouldnt mind babysitting the new family for a while cause the new baby isnt safe in this climate yet.

Slate released happy puffs of steam, very much a proud papa at the moment. He couldn't wait to get to know his new son better yet understood they did need to be relocated to a better location first. Nevertheless, he felt completely ecstatic. Gordie nodded, already on the phone with said mother. "She's telling me to quit texting and send them over already." He laughed, a slight pink in his cheeks as he continued reading. "Says she's wanting to meet the new grandkid sooner rather than later."Musa had taken pictures, silently squee'ing and once again occassionally glowing as if about to evolve. Apparently if she was really excited about something, she did that. However, her joy turned to slight panic as she had to chase a bouncing masterball around the room. "Diva quit bouncing and get back to Mommy."

chrissy giggled and took out a pokeball with the mystic logo on it and let the Amaura look at it. "Were gonna call you...Smokey...now Smokey you and your parents are gonna go somewhere safe for a while okay?And knowing your daddy hes gonna make youre his house is baby proof."She looked up seeing the realization on the Colossals face and giving this look to godie of 'please let me go 1st!' "But i can assure you where your daddies home is is safe and full of snow." She smiles seeing the baby cheer and she shows Aurora's pokeball. "Now watch mama okay?" Aurora walked over and booped her pokeball and went inside. Smokey was nervous and looked at his father. "Oh you wanna see how Coalossal does it too?" Chrissy asked and the baby nodded.

Alister caught the wiggling pokeball and smiled faintly. "My my arent you a spry one? i would think you are jelly beans or somthing." he handed the pokeball over to Musa

Coalossal could understand the little one being nervous, waiting until Gordie had the pokeball in hand before casually tapping against it. Being on wheels, he couldn't just stretch into it or bounce without possibly taking the building down but at least he did have a way. Gordie smiled at the little baby afterwards. "See? Safe and sound."

Musa giggled, taking the pokeball with a slight pink to her cheeks. "Diva must have gotten excited with everyone else about the baby. I swear she's Mewtwo's kid." She laughed.

Alister realized her wording and his heart felt a little crushed.. he actually was upset but didnt wanna ruin the mood. He just nodded and saw chrissy coaxing the baby secretly jealous now about how smitten they were and wondering what a psychic pokemon has that he doesnt.

the little one smileld booping the ball and getting inside and chrissy handed the balls to gordie. the lil smokey learning he can move the ball around to their dismay and being caught "Nah aha ah lil smokey you have to stay still." she wrote his name on the ball gently and then put him with the family. And with a poof they were transfered and into the household of Rhor. On the video call the 4 younger siblings stared in excitement at the 3 pokeballs and as usual the colossal came out 1st and they saw the beautiful Aurorus. but the 3rd pokeball..was shaking..like it was shy. "Oh dear.." chrissy said nervously... she knew moving the baby to Gordies family was the right thing but thought his siblings would smother the thing. then she heard "Children back up your scaring the baby." they do as told and eventually smokey came out. making chrissy sigh in relief. the lil one looked around curiously at all of the human things.

After returning the little Pokémon back to her bag, she settled back down beside Alister, resting her head against his shoulder. “Back to napping perfection.” She mumbled, unconsciously soothing his jealousy. Whatever other bonds she formed, she always turned to him for continued nurturing of the humanity she’d never known beforehand.

Gordie relaxed a bit more as his Colossal gave the little baby a nod of support, letting him know he was safe even if the kids were sometimes excitable. “Mother is more than capable of keeping them in line. She’s just as much a child minder as he is.”

th next morning after rest from the excitement the fire gym was open and chrissy was 1st. And respecting the handicap request Flannery noted and confirmed by Gordie he kept it at a slight beach temperture. and chrissy was impressed that all she had to do was catch little pokemon friends before other trainers. That was it? No fighting? Ok shes down with this type of game.And even though she was down an dual rock/icetype that was fine.. they werent the star of the show perse.

Alister was now watching on the sidelines relaxed that he was still Musas favorite and looking at the improvements of his gym on his phone. Texting his sister what to tweak. If a bumper was off or if the springs were loose. "Musa are you exited that we get to battle after this?" He asked.He was a bit excited.

Gordie naturally cheered her on, understanding she would miss her friend. Of course he was missing a longtime companion himself but in helping Chrissy train for the gym, the two of them had made it work. Of course, he knew the fire gym could still be a rather excitable place for anyone.

Musa nodded, happily wearing the outfit he had gotten her while they watched. “I’ll be going in by myself since the battle is his team and my abilities but I can’t wait to play.” She giggled, grinning childishly.

when it was finally the main event her and izel were amazing and even after both of them for hit by a GMAX fire atttack and hit them with a bubblebeam they got the next badge at the cost of some burns. Kabu apologised about the burns but chrissy assured her the ones she got could be treated as she put some burn heal on izel. she walked out after the announcement of the 30 minutes till the next fight.. Alister saw that the wound is pretty bad.

Musa didn’t think twice before helping with the healing, not being obvious but still making sure none would be scarring. “All better. Nurse Joy is able to take care of that from here but other than the soreness, she’s fine now.” She assured, stretching as she giggled rather delightedly.

chrissy nodded "Sorry for making you guys worry..But i can add this to my moves i got slightly injured from.This might beat that one fire move.." she glanced seeing the worry look on Gordies face thinking he had a panic attack. "Gordie im okay..it was an accident and i forgave Kabu..He even gave me a medical discount as an apology. The blast was just 5 centimeters to wide is all.."

Alister sighed knowing 5 centimeters to wide was just enough to have to be retained and looked at Musa. "lets get you prepped... my gym is next after this so..i will have to part ways with you when we get there so i can prepare.. dont worry you will love it."

Gordie still was worried but let her soothe his concerns so he could at least join her in the audience. After seeing for himself, he sighed in relief before getting settled in his seat. “Has Flannery said anything about what anyone has to expect with this? I’m honestly worried that she is able to do this much less without showing her true colors.”

Musa did pout a little before cheering back up. She honestly couldn’t wait even though she did face disadvantage with several of her friends. “I doubt that there’s anything he’s got that can do much so I still will have to hold back. Despite the fact, having a chance to at least a little let myself go is refreshing.”

Alister smiled "If you hold back i promise on my word ill treat you to the all you can eat dessert section.." and then the happiest glow he saw and he chuckled "Okay okay ill keep to my word if you keep yours. we will even share a couple parfait..G-gordie said couples do that..."

chrissy smiled as she sat down "She did warn her grandpa about us. And i hope Musa holds back a smidge." Izel hops on the railing a bit and cheers with her tail.

Kabu sees her walk over with the new friends and smiled "Ah i see you passed. Shall we begin?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back