• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon Galar with a rose

Musa shook her head as she gave affection to the little oddity in her lap. "Humans are the least humane if it can make them money. There is a difference between having enough to live and greed." She muttered, watching the teacup show off its seal proudly. "Yes, you're a special one but still dangerous for you if not careful. I suppose you'll become one of my babies then."

Slate nodded as he gave her a smile. "It is a good place and I think both you ladies will enjoy it there." He confirmed, enjoying simply being next to her. "I certainly enjoy playing with the kids back home."

"It really is." Gordie replied as he held her with one arm. "Enjoy your nap while I get to enjoy having you cutely snore in my ear." He lightly teased. "Nothing is better than having you with me."

chrissy pouted but did as he asked feeling comfterble.Aurora was about to snuggle with slate but then noticed Lucky looking into the distance. "Lucky relax..its been a while since we had a break from work." "I know but.." lucky said coldly and looked at her "I smell him..the donor" Aurora looked worried but kept calm. "keep a look out..He wont try anything in public."

Alister noticed a man that looked old but desperate. like he was looking for someone he got some vibes not evil exactly but more malipulive and desperate.. He looked at his phone and got up suddenly excited seeing a picture of his daughter sleeping on someones lap.

Slate could sense the tension as he listened to them. “We won’t let anyone bother the miss. Rock tomb is our specialty for good reason.” He assured his beauty.

Musa looked up from her lunch, following Alister’s gaze. “What a sick man for anyone to tolerate. He’s enough to make me nauseous.”

the man looked around and left after paying mumbling about how he found her. Alister now was concerned remembering that they left a few lovebirds alone but then composed himself remembering Gordie has a 'no sharing' issue.And is very overprotective of people he calls family.And why how their aready acting like soulmates..he might as well plan a tux for their wedding.

Aurora slept next to her chosen lover and Lucky just cold stared at a man approaching and looked at Gordie showing his eyes were red. meaning he will attack this person if they come closer.Chrissy stirred and was just about to wake up hearing a werid noise.

Musa received a notification from the HoloBase, her gaze showing mixed emotions as she checked it, though she didn't say anything about what it was. Instead, she put it away for the time being in favor of enjoying herself. "Have you ever been to an arcade before? I wouldn't mind visiting one again or perhaps putting one together."

Slate rumbled a bit himself from seeing how Lucky had no qualms about possibly attacking this man trying to approach, ready to act if his trainer asked. Gordie gave a slight nod of acknowledgment to the pokemon as he kept Chrissy close, refusing to let anyone disturb her much needed rest. "I'd say you're unwelcome to come around us. In fact, I am saying you ought to leave before it causes a scene."

the man grunted "But she is my daughter..i just wanted to.." then a whimprer came out of her which triggered lucky to make a threat howl. the man gets the hint and backs off for now. Lucky want over to the humans calming down and nuzzling chrissy to encourage her to enjoy her nap. Aurora looked at slate "Thats Mr Lutz Conlin. He keeps trying to ask for forgiveness but my human said he abused her and told her when she was little he tried to abandon her.So she felt never wanted."

Alister smiled "Actually in a way i own one..but its in need of upgrades and repairs. Hense why i needed those teacup parts.You will understand when you hit up my gym after mr Kabu."

Gordie gave Lucky head scratches as a reward for the good work. “Thanks for the help. You knew just how to avoid violence before he got rock tomb to the head.” Slate huffed, making a grumbling noise from rattling his body. “What a selfish bastard. She’s more than wanted.”

Musa gave a mini cheer as she grinned. “Sounds great. I can help if you need it when we get there. My telekinesis is really strong so I don’t feel any strain from heavy lifting.” She had got excited now. “Uncle Gio has an arcade and he would take me there occasionally.”

chrissy woke up and looked around confused andlooked at gordie with a sleept expression. not knowing some of her hair stuick to her face. "Is Lucky chasing somthing?" she asked worried slowly getting up.She smiled weakly at Gordie cause she honestly liked the nap protection.

Aurora then asked a curious question somthing that every pokemon couple talks about. "Slate..do you think we can make babies someday? or maybe adopt?"

Alister pays for their meal and as they were leaving he says "How about i treat you to a new bag. Your old one is um.." he pointed to a hole where a pokeball can almost slip out.

Gordie shook his head as he removed the hair stuck to her face. “Nah, he’s napping near the bench. You just heard him scaring your old man off before he did anything stupid.” He explained. “How such a stupid man could be your father is a mystery.”

Slate gave a happy rumbling from the question, having always enjoyed being around kids. “I’d like that. The little buggers can be a challenge but never unsatisfying.”

Musa squeaked a bit as she nodded, a light pink on her cheeks. “I’d best let this one go. Just will have to make sure to get everything out..

she began paniking looking around.."is he after me again? i told him i dont wanna go home!" she began shaking in pure fear and lucky and aurora looked at her with worry but saw the aurrence in slates eyes that she will be fine. chrissy clung to gordie "Daddy just wants me for my money..every time i do somthing he wants a cut.Saying without him im nothing. "

Alister smiled and helped by gently putting her pokeballs in a spare compartment in his bag for the moment. even being extra gentle with them.

Gordie calmed her down, holding her reassuringly. “You’re perfectly safe with us. Besides, Lucky about made him wet himself.” He couldn’t help but grin. “I would have allowed helped if he attacked since the child minder looked ready to use rock tomb.”

Musa appreciated the gesture, digging through her bag for anything else that might slip out even as what looked to be a weathered photo hung out of the hole.

After the nap chrissy and the others went looking around the stores and noticed Alister and musa looking at bags and chrissy stopped for a milisecond to look at a dress line. One dress speficicly was a beautiful gown she saw herself wearing at a dream wedding..but she snapped herself out of said fantasy when she almost crashed into slate..who in respect cant fit. "S-sorry ..Aurora keep him company while we go inside." she nods and watched them go in.

Musa couldn’t quite decide what color she liked best, having usually kept to shades of black and red but was branching out some as well. The slight problem was her eyes being either red or yellow depending on different factors. Gordie followed her inside after making sure the two Pokémon would be comfortable outside the shop.

alister smiled giving opinions and then smiling at one bag that matched her personality and her eyes. it was a punkaboo bag and it brough out her eyes well with the shade of Autumnn orange. Then heard a ruckus at the dressing room and the designed explained to chrissy "Nono hun i understand you love our latest collection but..." she leans in and whispers.."If you want to give a hint you wear the one that makes him think it" then she smiled calmly "Now is there any pokemon that gordies admires.." Chrisys blushed and looked out the window. the designer followed her view seeing an aurous snuggling his coalossal..she was honestly shocked cause that pokemon was his strongest. only was gentle to kids. "Oh i think i have just the thing." she looked over at gordie. "Gordie can you be a dear and.." she gave the finger motion of turn around and gently pushed chrissy into a dressing room. "Cleo! Get wedding dress #699!" "Yes milady!" A retailer said as she ran to the back.

Musa found the bag rather adorable plus the way the punkaboo was grinning cheekily made her giggle. “How precious. Ghost types really are such cuties.” Gordie was watching the two Pokémon while Chrissy was in the fitting room, glad to see them happy. Slate had begun his content rumbling again, enjoying the affection and giving some of his own.

Alister smiled and walked over making sure he was out of view of people and cameras and took off his mask for her and they made eyecontact. "And..they match your eyes.." in his head he thought this was the best suave move he ever made that all his 'studies' of reading books and studying gordie was gonna work. but thwn he had doupts quickly put the mask on and tried to change the subject "L-lets find an outfit to match. we are in a warmer area..and after Kabu were gonna go have a picnic with the fae."

A few grunts and a worrying "OW!" To where aurora looked concerned. the owner came out "Oh gorrrdie.." she tried to get him to turn around as chrissy came out wearing it. "I love it but..its a bit tight." The lady loosened and retightened the dress to make her able to breathe. "Thank you..but i dont think i can afford this.." The owner smiled "Its okay darling i have girls come in my shop all the time to play dressup."

Nevertheless Musa gave him a smile that lit up her strange colored eyes, the Sinistea she kept floating around her making little kissing noises that made her blush. “You always do speak from the heart Alister. It’s so refreshing being with you.”

Gordie looked at her with a somewhat dark but he was grinning as well. “You look great Chrissy. Might have to take you out to the shops more often if I get this.” He did use his phone to snap a picture, changing his wallpaper before putting it away.

Allister asked for a eeveelution outfit that would fit his lover and the owner nervously obliged not wanting to make him upset and offered a few dresses for her to try. Alister turning around out of respect and looking at a hat for his sister.

chrissy blushed and smiled and went back to dress up in a more pratical version of the dress but in a blue pleated skirt and top with ice like crystals. "Much better." Chrissy said smileing and twirling. for him. when told the price which was 1,000 oikedollars. she had a look of cringe and quickly went into her bag to check how much she had.

Musa tried them on, letting her Umbreon out so she could give commentary. Bre liked the black and purple ones herself. The trainer was rather torn really. “I’m psychic myself but gothic fashions seem to suit my color more.” She tsk’ed, her usually crimson eyes now a yellow similar to electric types.

Gordie went ahead and bought the outfit for her, having more than enough. “Consider it thanks for such nice new wallpaper and encouragement for you to keep winning gym battles.”

Chrissy giggled and kissed Gordie till they were both red in the face.it was obvious she was smitten with Gordie. "I wanna have a turn too so i i win i get one of you in a suit okay? its only fair.."

Alister made a playful 'gag' noise with how open they were being about their relationship. He respescted it..but hoped they wont take it to far with the PDA. He then saw a beret he knew Musa would love and picked it just for her and waited for the permission to turn around to see her new outfit.

Gordie laughed and nodded, kissing her forehead affectionately. “Fair enough then. I do clean up well after all.” He admitted, knowing his mother probably would be giddy.

Musa made a few squeaks and a somewhat yelping noise as the owner apparently was very eagerly getting her changed. Even Umbreon looked up from where she was laying beside Alister’s feet. Thankfully she was just being caught by surprise more than anything. She came out wearing a cute blush in a modified version of the Umbreon outfit, a few purple to dark pink ribbons added at the waist and the sleeves cut at the forearm to be replaced with translucent fabric inspired by Mew’s coloring.

1582147720855.png

alister turned around and blushed really red and just goes to the counbter to pay for the dress,bag and the baret and gently gives it to her blushing. "Its...so..perfect.." he could only mumble it was very obvious he was still getting used to this relationship thing.All he can ever do was take deep breaths and calm down whenever he saw her being adorable.

chrissy giggled nodding "So wanna take me out to dinner since im letting musa go 1st this time?" she was being serious cause she heard over the internet that nessa has a logical puzzle to her gym.Somthing about pluming skills and knowing the right buttons.

Musa is still blushing as she puts on the beret and gets her new bag situated. “Apparently the owner is willing to nag Nessa into having me wear this during the gym challenge.” She commented, unused to such lovely things belonging to her. “Something about the ribbons behaving a certain way during certain moves.”

Gordie liked the sound of that. “Sure, you’ve more than earned the treat. Though is part of your strategy having Nessa traumatized before your match?” He teased, laughing at the thought. “Musa might not have any Pokémon effective against water types except Pichu but it’s made up by the raw power of her babies as she calls them.”

Chrissy made a playful gasp. "Why would you think that! im a scientist of stratagy and sync. not trauma. thats in another depeartment about how return and frustration are strongest.it isnt pretty." she giggled the owner gave Gordie and Alister couple rings so from then on it would be official but wanted them to use it when they were ready. Alister looked at it and knew when to do it. After Musa wins her match. Chrissy didnt notice cause she was looking up where the hotel was and where to have a quiet dinner.

Gordie gave the owner a nod as he continued teasing Chrissy. “And you’re not factoring in the possibility of Nessa being likely to mess up after she’s encountered our friend?” He also looked for a quiet dinner spot. Musa was floating just above the ground lazily, the ribbons of her new outfit wavering with a shimmering effect though she didn’t notice. Instead she was looking through her photos she had put in the album the shopkeeper had added as a bonus with her bag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back