• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon Galar with a rose

"Yes bosss" the carbunkle said and Aurora walked over nervously to the Coalossal and smiled. She was used to names so even though he never nas a name she gave him one out of friendship. "Hey Slate..T-thank you for stoping them..I only came over to give you somthing.." she gently opened her bag and put down next to him a heart scale..the Carbunkle and shuckle gasp knowing what that meant. Aurora smiled at him. then then felt the area feeling warmer and shuckle realized what was happening "LASS MOVE YOU OVERLOADED THE BOSS!"

Chrissy noticed her aurora giving a heart scale and she dawwed "Aww she loves collecting those.. she must be giving her favorite to him...wait..." she saw the coalossal getting redder and redder.. "Thats not good..."

Coalossal simply put had stopped computing all information other than Aurora gifting him a heart scale. In fact, he was not very much aware of the fact he was essentially overheating thanks to the gesture. Unfortunately the typically stonefaced leader of the rock based group knew the move Heat Crash or in his case fire based self destruct.

Gordie at first was silently basking in the cuteness as well before seeing his Coalossal start glowing red. Then his immediate thoughts were on the lovely dual type that had accidently triggered the coming blast. He wouldn't be able to put away his now ERROR 404 pokemon so he instead had Aurora getting away before she got hurt. "He's pretty much about to self destruct Aurora so don't stay too close."

When the boom hap[pen it interupped alisters and Musas napping time after alister was done teaching her how to properly kiss..to be honest it was his 1st time legit doing it to an actuall human..and not pillows..so he was awkward too but it just clicked. he peeked over to see what happened and saw a fire. "The fuck?" he asked and chrissy smiled nervously. "Welll aurora gave her favorite scale..to his Coalossal..and i now need to write down that this type of pokemon cant 100% handle emotions.." she saw aurora about to get more upset and chrissy shhed her. "Sweetie sweetie its okay its not your fault..you just caught him off guard..Im sure when he recovers he will dote all over you like gordie does with me." Then for a moment she thought she saw somthing shining in the coal piles. "Gordie...is that?"

Musa awoke with a sort of whine that sounded eeriely similar to Diva before one of her temper tantrums, She apparently was sleeping rather well before the noise had woken her up. Even the normally unbothered Mewtwo double checked that the tiny empath wasn't about to lay waste to everything. Thankfully, the experimental hybrid had just gotten startled from the noise so her DNA was a bit unstable. Gordie helped calm Aurora back down before looking at what Chrissy had spotted. He knelt down, wiping coal dust from a perfectly heart shaped diamond. With a grin, the rock trainer presented the gemstone to his girlfriend and her beauty dual type pokemon. "He had so much pressure to release that it formed this. Only fair for Aurora to have this one since she did inspire the event."

Aurora cheers and runs over taking it in her mouth and puttig it in her bag her eyes shining at it. "Aurora when we go to town we can find a jeweler to help us.In a way its like a dating ring." Aurora bravely walked close and used mist to calm the flames and cool him enough to give nuzzles. Alister sighed "Wasnt that coalossal the more moody of the bunch?" he asked Gordie. seeing the Aurorus use psychic to gently put loose coal that didnt sparkle back on his head and was trying to be extra nice and make sure it was balanced. to be honest this behavior was making Alister and his pokemon wanna gag but their the pots calling the kettles black with doting lovers.

Last edited:
Coalossal had started coming back around enough to enjoy the affection from Aurora, puffs of steam occassionally forming hearts as it let off the rest of his exess heat. He had finally gotten back to himself though more openly smitten rather than observing while looking for some sort of opening. Gordie did look sheepish as he looked back at Alister. "He's never just shut down like that before actually. It takes a lot before he blows his lid usually too." Musa returned to cuddling with Alister with a sleepy noise of contenment, enough of her hair falling away from the back of her neck for a glimpse of a microschip of all things? Whatever reason it was there, the small chip was inside a device that was implanted into the female herself so removal wouldn't be no easy feat.

Aurora finished and. just in case curcled him to make sure all of his coal was perfectly balanced like it was before the confession and smiled sitting infront of him admiring she did a good thing for him. "Thank you for aceptting my feelings Slate...i had them a bit bottled for a while.. and when i saw how happy our humans are..i just..wanted to try too ya know?"

the carbunkle blinked in shock but the shuckle was happy for them. Chrissy walked over and gently picks up the shuckle and looked over at the love mons. "Guyssss. im giving you 5 more minutes but were packing up!" Aurora cries a sound signaling to chrissy "Okay!" and she walks over to gordie with his shuckle the shook carbunkle following. Alister smiled "Bet ya 2,000 when the time comes he wont lay a scratch on her."

Slate helped in rounding everyone up though kept near enough to Aurora, delighted by the recent turn of events. To have someone that would be there for him in itself had been nothing he had taken for granted yet this was entirely different and meant to be treasured. The stoic creature most definitely looked forward to spending more time with her in the future.

Gordie helped Chrissy get everything together while keeping an eye out for anything that might be either out of place or worth a closer look. Musa laughed, playfully shaking her head. "Oh, no you don't. I'm not about to test your fortune-telling against my foresight abilities." She then heard a notification tone go off that caused her to check what she simply called the HoloBase out of habit. "Wasn't this thing, but that pager isn't the same tone. Hm? Oh, I haven't updated it yet with the chip." She mumbled before tapping a few buttons.

when things were done chrissy being an ocd organized mess went to double check and sighs seeing everything was in order and then heard the beeps and her microchip and misunderstood what it really was "Oh thats a health chip right? I heard about those..They connect to hospitals about your health conditions and if you prefer priviate or public rooms." Alister took over and says "Yeah! she just got it updated...still getting used to some of the apps...right dear?" he knew what it really was but sometimes ignorince is bliss till shes ready to explain it.

Gordie had just let Chrissy organize everything to her liking mostly unless he felt she was worrying too much. He didn't pay much attention to the conversation other than to make sure nothing was wrong or otherwise amiss but couldn't help but wonder why he had the feeling that his longtime friend was being intentionally cryptic. Musa sensed what Alister was doing, letting him take the lead in how to handle the curiosity of their traveling companions. "The settings apparently need to reconfigured but thankfully Rotom doesn't mind hopping into the HoloBase for me. If I find one of the evolutions of Porygon then that little hacker can take over instead."

when they get to the next town it was sea life and sea birds everywhere. to chrissy this felt like home. "Ahhh this feels like the port in orre. ooh do you guys sometime get peliper mail or is it all digital nowadays?" Nessa walked over and made a cheeky smile "Well well i guess the magazines were true.. the #1 batchlor is off the market and the shy guy got himself a girl." Alister blushed and smiled embaressed "Hi nessa.."

Gordie chuckled as he gave the fellow gym leader a nod hello. "Glad to see you doing well yourself." He commented, taking everything in stride. He then introduced Nessa to Chrissy while taking a bit of the attention away from Alister since he was a bit flustered. Musa tilted her head somewhat at Nessa, curious more than anything else though also trying to figure out what to think about her. "What a most vivid aura you have."

nessa looks over "Ah a psychic user.. rare to find those. And your professor Conlin right? There was someone here with that name earlier...oh an YOU." she gave a glare to Gordie and what she said intimidated her. "Yell your brat brothers that their waterpark passes expired and you have to pay for them before entering. Alister began snickering cause hes at least happy he dont have to deal with a large family.

Musa giggled as she scooted closer to Alister, feeling more so than actually hearing a notification go off on her HoloBase. Curious she checked what it was, rather delighted to see that her uncle had updated it to let her know about sales on her two favorite berries if she was in the right area. "Yay Lum berries are practically free here today!" Gordie felt everyone could hear him facepalming at that moment, shaking his head. "Sorry about that. I already told them to keep up with that and that Mother would be the next one they hear from."

A girl with platium blonde hair walked over smiling "Hi big brother.. the dummy trio snuck in one of your coats to try to ride the scary coaster when you told them no.. then she looked at Musa and chrissy with awe. "Big brother...is this pretty model the one youre dating?" chrissy instantly got flusted. MODEL! HER! "Nonono sweetie im a scientist.. but i do pose pictures in contests for my pokemon." nessa had a model predatory look and looked at Gordie for permission. if he saw a diamond in her she will GLADLY help volenteer help him to see her shine. Alister sighed "Musa how about we go to the resturant..you dont wanna see what nessa like when shes in this mode."

Gordie lightly chuckled, knowing that Nessa wouldn't be letting much stop her anyways. "Don't overwhelm her too much. Chrissy just needs the confidence to back her skills." He didn't mind the help but his first priority would always be that Chrissy grew at her own pace rather than being so uncomfortable she couldn't. Musa nodded, suddenly feeling how put on the spot the scientist likely was. "I'm already feeling the emotional charge." She commented.

Alister nodded taking her to the resturant. It was calm and quiet except for the gossiping pelliper cromorants wingull talking about mail deliveries. Alister got a table and smiled "They have good sushi here." he noted smiling.

chrissy smiled "Miss i appreciate the compliments but..i just wanted to challenge you so i can eventually challenge him.." points at her boyfriend aand she giggles "Ah i see" but then frowns. "Sadly you have to wait till tomorrow..Gloria sent me sailing today. but that gives you time to rest up around here and um.." she looked her up and down.. "get a more appropiate outfit.." this got her confused since she um...thought she was wearing appropiate fashion not knowing there were holes..and it was slightly dirty. she was so used to hern work she never noticed.

"Is that so? Never tried it before though mostly because how careful the chef has to be and the trust involved." Musa sat down with him as she relaxed from the quiet. "Mmm, so wonderful to not have to worry about catching attention in this region. Everyone is paying so much attention to the league itself." Gordie figured he would take Chrissy around since it was nice to just relax before gym battles. "Nessa your model is showing again. It does confuse people if they're not familiar with you outside the gyms." He knew the woman sometimes slipped into blending together the two if not suddenly going back and forth.

Nessa backed up showing her hands flustered "oh im sorry sweetie im sure you have good tastye its just that you were dirty and dont think of me as a vain person..im anything but that! i just like seeing a person for who they are and even though i can see your confidence line of work..i also want to see your own confidence in yourself as well. Let gordie treat you. hes a model part time himself and has taste." chrissy then flushed red and then redded at winter."Yeah big brother said when he find his queen he will treat her as such and fight anyone in his way. he said that in his autobiography book hes writing." She giggled cause it could had also been his diary.

"Well you are a part of it.. and getting an endorsement from me will get you sponsors and eventually an interview of people asking about your techniques..its overwhelming at first but..they must had learned youre just as shy as me so they might do just a paper interview where they just send you the questions and you sent them out. Just be honest when sending them and dont mind 1 or 2 photo shoots."

Gordie could only keep some of his blushing under control from the meddling of his sister as he looked at Chrissy. "Siblings know just what to say whether blood related or not." He agreed, figuring that the blushing woman would most definitely understand what he was saying. "Let's find somewhere quiet before anything else comes up."

Musa stuck her tongue out at him. "I hate cameras though. Even photographs spook the hell out of me." She sighed, pouting a little bit now. "I can never keep myself from jumping when they go off and if being recorded it's hyperventilating. However, the trick is I have to be aware and not focused on something else first. Battles excite me so I forget during them."

winter huffed "What about the trouble trio?" she asked and chrissy smiled "Gordie will scold them when we pick them up. Im sure nessa wont let them on the scary ride. And if youre good ill let you have a ride on Auroras back.She charmed the toughest pokemon your brother owns." Winters eyes sparkled and she bluntly said to her brother to where now her uneasyness went to 100. "KEEP HER! SHE TAMED YOU AND YOUR SCARY POKEMON! I can plan the wedding and we can have it at home and..."the little girl went on and onn while nessa dragged her back to the park. chrissy still steaming and trying to walk away. marriage was the last thing on her mind cause she needeed to find a spot for a lab first.

the waiter nervously walked up to them "A-ah alister...a-an honnor to see you.." he said shakling and alister nodded and points at the sushi couple special. "With strawberry milkshakes." he noted and the waiter nodded quickly getting it. "Last time i was here gangar almost ruined the place out of anger."

Gordie groaned as he tried calming his own blushing before saying anything. "Sibling are such a pain but I still love them. We probably should see about finding somewhere to chill for a while since it looks like might be here a few days." He suggested, wanting to at least have some time to relax.

Musa laughed at hearing such a thing. "Gengar is such a sweetheart though. What could have possibly gotten him so upset?" She asked, absent-mindedly petting a pokemon that had come up to her for pets. Whether wild or belonging to another trainer, they could sense she was like them which meant even shy or otherwise untamable ones would relax under her touch.

she nodded embaressed and cuddling close followed him to the park. she smiled cuddling him and decided to let Aurora out since she shouldnt be the only one getting lover attention and aurora looked around for Slate.

Alister smiled "He stole everything and blamed it on an entitled woman that said only cute pokemon should be in resturants..the nerve right? He even wore a bowtie that day." he said chuckeling. sure he ddint encourage that behavior but, he let it slide.

Gordie had let the pokemon out since the weather was nice plus he was enjoying being with Chrissy in general. Slate had been somewhat dozing though perked up seeing Aurora. "Rather nice weather for lazing about don't you think?"

Musa continued to laugh as she felt a tugging on her hand which caused her to look down. "You're wanting lap time too?" She then blinked seeing what looked to be a teacup with eyes bouncing into her lap. "I thought something was damp but figured it was just drool or something but tea?"

Alister saw it and quickly whispered "Quick cover that side with your bag." and when covered he acted like everything was natural and when the waiter was gone he whiospers. "Thats a sinistea. Authentic or not they are sadly considered a pest due to that they multiply by pouring their tea in teacups making places spend more money."

Aurora smiled nodding. "Yes And our humans are bonding during a time of love."She lays next to him and carefully inched close. "I thionk finding a proper nest and territory wont be as hard as my human thinks..this Circhester..your human talks about sounds beautuful."

Chrissy sat on a bench with Gordie and watched the flowers on the trees. it was so preaceful and almost took a nap on his shoulder. she honestly didnt realize how much lack of sleep she gives herself. "Gordie..dont you think the flowers are most romantic when youre with someone you give a damn about the most?" she said almost sleepushly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back