• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon Galar with a rose

Chrissy was about to say something until her glasses changed color and she saw purple dots..and heard Izel screaming. She got up handed the cup. “I’ll stand back.” She said

Alister wanted to get in the way as the woman spoke. “Ah...you must be nine..Ardos would love to meet you...and your uncle...he misses you so much. How about you make this easy and come with u-“ then a boom from the bath room door happened and Chrissy lunged punching the masked woman “GET AWAY FROM HER IM THE ONE YOU WANT!”

Musa scowled, her expression that of absolute hatred. “All of you are nothing more than filth to me. Call me by my real name you arrogant human trash. Then again, perhaps I could do a demonstration like old times instead?” She then casually used telekinesis to remove Chrissy from the woman, dividing herself and the woman from everyone else using a barrier. “Subject Nine, HM2 of Rocket labs. I’ll kill you like I did my parents and move on.” Gordie helped Chrissy get back to her feet while looking both terrified and perhaps worried. “Alister you found the craziest person alive and she’s also morally very not good. Chrissy I don’t know if you can reason with her.”

“Musa...stand down...” she ordered like a big sister. And looked at the grunt. “You won’t hurt her will you...cause if you do I won’t give you this...” she showed a usb. And the grunt smirked. “Finally complying?” The grunt asked but Izel got in the way “no...let’s settle this outside.. to many children here.And I think the last thing Ardos wants is being noticed in the papers...when he’s making up such a big ass lie.” He grunts and follows Chrissy outside complying to the request. Chrissy began ajusting a glove that glows a bit. “Been a long time old friend.but I sadly didn’t want to use you here.” Then she looked at Gordie “while I’m distracting him look for a Usb in his bag.”
Alister ran to Musa and hugged her thinking it would calm her down a little “Let Chrissy handle her you were foolish to expose your real name like that...do you want me to lose you to them?”

Gordie nodded, taking advantage after everyone had their attention elsewhere. He thankfully had quick hands so digging around wasn’t an issue. He found a few things of interest though he was more focused on the flash drive. However, he figured this person wouldn’t miss a few things surely. Musa did calm down some, slowly returning from whatever mindset she had been in. “I’m not able to stop the rage before it’s taken over.” She mumbled, finally back to a docile state for him. ”What they keep doing to me is a curse.”

Chrissy smirked at his outlandish comments saying if she lost she had to surrender her syncing and purity research she did in Orre and she laughed. “Oh you are cute..” she said as eevee swifts hitting his Pokémon and the one corrupted a normal looking linoone was almost fainted and she picked up a pokeball but it changed color.. “do you really think I’ll surrender all my work so EASILY” she tosses it and it goes in.. a few shakes and a click. She walked over gently picking the ball up and then kicks the grunt to the ground. “Take this message back from me. This articuno won’t back down.and if they do ANYTHING to SilverStream.. it will be more then their reputation exposed.” With a nod the grunt screams and chrissy was shaking in rage to where she collapsed. Izel tried to calm her down. “I hate this research...I hate what Ciper does to these poor creatures..”

Last edited:
Gordie had found everything of use, walking over to Chrissy to give her the flash drive. “Here. We got what they had on them so less they can use.” He reassured her as he rubbed her back. Musa erased the memories of the Cifer members of any trace of encountering her other than a young woman who delayed the confrontation with Chrissy. She made sure that none within miles as far as her reach was able that there was no trace of her being revealed. Afterwards, she returned to her acceptance of being held by Alister.

Chrissy nodded and was showing signs of a angered attack but was slowly calming down. Singing a song with Izel. The rage in her eyes dissapearing and she takes a breath. “Okay...let’s get somewhere more quiet...I have questions to answer...and..” she looked where Musa is.. “I know someone who may hate me might want them more than the others.”

Gordie helped her calm down once more before looking briefly in that direction as well. "Honestly answers from her sound just as nice." He commented, still curious but not enough to risk the ire of Alister. "But only if she's wanting to." Musa felt oddly warm, the sensation of being so cared about foreign. "This is nice. Humans might not be so terrible if they do this."

when they find a place more quiet chrissy was looking at the sky. Alister walked over "May i..." "You may Allister.." she noted knowing he wanted to ask the first question. "You...were...on...secret..project..?" he asked and she nodded "Besides my own research of syncing...i was on project purity..there was at the time a meteor.. scientists learned that it not only could suck up synergy energy...which was why i was onboard...it closed hearts.. we couldnt get this open to the public so we had to close it off..but that blasted cipher must had snuck into our project cause one day it was gone and they took Silverstream..i hunted for days finding her...they hid for 5 years..came back like a bad zit...then vanished...but what bothered me was that they said they were all over the place and can appear at anytime.." Alister tried to smile "But research updates right?" Chrissy blinked at the next quesation and looks at Alister "Your..research..updated..their..copy..old...we...have advantage.." chrissy smiled and nods. "G-guess we do."

Musa listened quietly, her psychic energy occasionally a visible vibration around her. She had no love for science or those who studied it but she would try to hold her temper even though she wanted nothing more than to lay it all to waste. Gordie found himself getting nervous though figured Alister had the situation in hand. "I'd guess they have more of an advantage if you don't know to expect them then. They don't look to have enough to handle actual threats."

Alister smiled and looked at musa "Trust her...shes a good scientist.." chrissy nods and smiled "And can i ask about the couple culture here? Why are applins so important?" Allister blushed red. "O-oh um y-you see aplins are how you tell someone how you love them and the shinier the applin the more pure the feelings. they even shine their own apples in a way." Alister knew he needed to find one..it was gonna be a pain though cause they are rare. chrissy smiled. And noticed the alerts. and squeaks in excitement and began text spamming and prepping a portable pokeball transfer device. In the distance sensable to musa a huge violet birt with a mask observes in the distance.

Musa looked directly at the creature, wondering why it felt familiar to her. She wasn’t entirely certain that it was friend or foe either yet she didn’t think it was a threat to her more so than wanting to protect something. Gordie chuckled, figuring Chrissy had gotten good news.

"there was reports of varients other pokemon around here that havent been discovered and most of my pokemon i obtained over the moons have been sent to the lab meaning..." she turned on a robo cam she can acess with Sonjias permission and sure enough playing with yamper was a wolf like dog..cream in color with emerald green eyes and...rocks in its neck. "MY POOCHI!" She screams excited. the pokemon looked at the robot barks excited and then began...charging to it. "Oh no.." she said worried and began making it run away "EASY BOY EASSSSSY REMEMBER NOT ALL THINGS ARE SNUGGLEABLE DOWNNNNNNN!"

the bird laughs and makes a subtle departure but leaving 2 of its feathers for them to find one landing near chrissy and one near musa.Alister noticed it "Hm intersting." he said picking it up. "A feather cold to the touch and yet so soft."

Gordie had begun laughing at the scene, trying to catch his breath long enough to breathe. Unfortunately that wasn’t very easy since he kept watching the entire time.

Musa nodded, looking somewhat thoughtful if not distant. “Belonging to a massive bird of dark violet and a mask. I don’t know why but I felt that I’ve been around it before.”

when the robot was caught it began sniffing and rubbing the rocks on the robot. "At least this is insuranced" chrissy said embaressed "Lucky Sit!" The lycanroc sits infront of the camera of the bot and it scans him and says " Lycanroc Dusk form. The wolf pokemon.Bathed in the setting sun of evening, Lycanroc has undergone a special kind of evolution. An intense fighting spirit underlies its calmness.They are rare in this case. Height average..2'07"..Lucky is 5'00 Weight..Average 55lbs..luckys 110lbs..Ability tough claws.." He barked happily and for a moment Alistar and Gordie could see his eyes change from green to red.

Gordie found himself fairly impressed, knowing special evolutions usually were difficult to achieve. “He’s definitely strong too.” He noted. Musa saw the lycanroc, silent for a somewhat long moment before practically squeeing despite being a red haired punk goth. “I loved being in Alola! The Lycanroc were amazing and I really wanted a Midnight but I had to leave before a chance.”

Last edited by a moderator:
chrissy was surprised and looked at the camera getting an idea "Wheres your sibllings?" he gave a really look and she nodded and he begrudingly pointed to the area where 2 rockruffs were "Anette here girl." The one with a pink bow ran and the black bowtie one followed. "Hi pups.So i know one of you is staying with Sonjia for research but..i found someone who really wants a friend.Sooo." She looked at the black one and ajusted the camera for musa and them to make eyecontact. "Musa do you want to adopt Buster?" Lucky was in the background miming 'YES YES PLEASE GET HIM OUT OF MY FUR HE EATS ALL MY FOOD!'

Gordie chuckled about the situation, entertained by the entire episode. “Alister you have a softie trying to be a rock type or perhaps steel.” Musa nodded, chuckling as she still had the odd glow about her, like a Pokémon about to evolve. “I’d love to.”

Chrissy reajusts and sees its pointed at Sonjia " Sonjia can you be a gal and send Buster and Lucky my way?" she nods and after a moment a glow from her transporter and two pokeballs appear. chrissy picks one up gently tossing it in the air and catching it and the the rockruff barks running around and sniffing his new owner. and chrissy gives Musa the pokeball. "Hes a glutton so he needs to learn portions are important." her Scorbunny and buster bothe give a look of "what are portions?"the other pokeball rolled off and boops at gordies feet and gordie was the victum of lycanroc snuggles "Oh dear. hea gonna realize that isnt my smell.." then she heard it the growling and his eyes changing color and chrissy grabbed him "Easy boy easy..Now listen lucky. Gordie has been through alot with me recently and.." she whispers not knowing he has good hearing "And i kinda like him just to shy to say it to his dang face when he makes that cute smile so if you want a human daddy in this family can you not try eating him!" Lucky looked over at Gordie and just nodded. "Thank you.."

Musa was too busy cuddling with her babies to pay any attention to the advice she was given, giving even Diva and Bre a chance to bond with their new sibling. Of course, Mewtwo wasn’t out but he still gave telepathic input. Gordie sighed in relief, not exactly wanting to become target practice. “Don’t worry Lucky, I’m invested in keeping her safe just as you are.”

when set for bed chrissy was going to her tent but she noticed her sleeping bag was missing and her bag until she noticed it being dragged into Gordies tent 'jeez can you be any more subtle..' she stared and saw her pokemon sleeping her her tent and she nervously tried to sneak into Gordies tent to get her bag and sleeping bag back.

Alister was done with the tenting and looks at one of the sides "Umm Musa...do...you think we need pillows?" he asked curioously.

Gordie has finished setting things up and was half asleep, lightly snoring occasionally. He had likely been awake during the bag theft but then again who knew. Musa thought about the question a bit. “Possibly. I’m rediscovering my sleeping habit of grabbing things to cuddle so...”

"you..cuddle..me.." he said blushing and hugging her. he actually took his mask off so she can see his violent eyes in all their adorable glory..he rarely lets people see them. so for her to see them its special.

she sees it near gordie and is internally screaming she has no choice. 'remain calmmm its not like were sharing a bed.' she thought as she slid into her sleeping bag and tried to get some gap room and tried to sleep but he looks so adorable and she took her phone.."if i haveit on silent.." she whispers and silently took a photo of him sleeping..she smiled and slips out a giggle

She blushed lightly, nodding as she yawned. “I like that idea. Definitely am safer than being alone.”

Gordie kept sleeping, having not heard a thing. It was understandable being tired given everything that had been happening.

the next morning chrissy was dreaming and sleep talking about gordie being her prince and forgot she was in gordies tent so she rolled over...and her lips landed on somthing soft..she liked it so she slowly opened her eyes...and they turned to shock..she was sleep kissing gordie and she got off him and almost screamed. "Shit shit now he knows i have a crush on him..he must think i am to agressive or stupid..or worse...A BAD KISSER!"

Alister groans hearing all this noise and sees hes cuddling Musa and surrounded by pillows..alot of them in a heart shape.he didnt mind it seeing that the pokemon were using it. but he did mind that panic attack the professor was having

Users who are viewing this thread

Back