• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon Galar with a rose

Musa nodded, more than excited for the fun. “I haven’t done this in forever really. Closet would be dealing with the poor bastard from Unnova. Too bad his daughters were such angels.” She tsk’ed.

as the battle began Kabu begann to slowly real;ize his granddaugters warning of 'Granbddad please be careful! she is NOT NORMAL' He began with his ninetales and chrissy eyes sparkles at how beautiful and elegant his ninetales was. sure she already fought it but shes always impressed at how it owns the battlefield like it was their CATWALK!

Musa clearly toyed with him yet out of having fun rather than scorn. Any attacks against her were easily dodged or even thrown back with impressive skill. At one point, she even playfully mocked the fiery gym leader. “Come on now, I told ya I’d be too much to handle! If you manage a hit, that’s sheer luck.”

kabu smirked and said "Children who play with fire are eventually..." a flame thrower got to her chosen pokemon and it got burned "Well i believe you know the rest little lady. hm" he then saw one of her pokeballs shaking in anger.

chrissy and alister seeing and getting the 'un-oh' faces and braced for impact they knew this was gonna be ugly.

“Flannery seems to have forgotten how our little battle ended I see.” Musa chuckled, recognizing that she was going to have to calm down her sibling if he kept on. However she was having so much fun, her own control was on the edge of a knife. “I did leave her rather shaken true. She was actually left terrified from the moment she made a threat whether she meant to or not because she faced the wrath of someone who considers me a very cherished companion. Please don’t do the same.”

Gordie caught on quickly as he looked at Chrissy, rather worried now. “Um is she saying what we think she is?” He asked quietly, hoping for the best. “He’s in a regular luxury ball so the guy can easily pop out.”

kabu kept calm cause he didnt technicly make a threat he was teaching her. and then firepunched her pokemon in the solar plexes knocking it out.Kabu smiled about to critique her but saw that one pokeball giving an aura of rage and chrissy cringed "Here it comes.." she said and alister nodded "brace for it..."

Musa actually smirked, causing a complete blackout of anything that could possibly record the massacre to come. “Farewell to you sir! I truly do not want to cause such trauma yet how we are pushed yes?” She laughed, watching as Mewtwo released himself to take care of this gym leader himself. “You thought you were having trouble against my own power but you didn’t know what you were doing!”

chrissy was actually freaking out and Alister ran over to the main stage as people were evacuating. its His job as a gym leader to stop a match and protect others and got in the way "MUSA STOP OOR WE WONT HAVE OUR MATCH!THEY CAN DISQUALIFY YOU FOR THIS!" he said in a sad tone hoping her and mewtwo would understand and braced himself for a hit.

Musa blinked as the words registered, looking absolutely pissed before teleporting off to privately choke her brother for once again tampering with her already volatile emotions. Apparently this was not the first time that this frightening event happened but at least now everyone was safe. However there was the problem of where the experiment ended up landing.

Gordie made sure everyone was going to be alright before realizing that they were missing the two. “Um you think she’s going to be ok? I’m glad you got her to see reason but I don’t know if THEY are not lurking either.” He pointed out, knowing Alister worl know exactly what they were. “She’s alone right now and if bad luck hits...”

alister sighed in relief but nods "Ill go find her..if she needs me i think she knows how to do it."

Silver was watching one moment then choked the next and gagging "W-woah easy on the juggular there..." he said trying to breathe. A man in the distance observed. and raised an eyebrow. "This is my sisters friend silver?"

Musa had returned to choking Mewtwo another good ten minutes before he managed to escape. “I understand that you have a savage nature but don’t go around causing mine to flare up at the worst times!” She had landed them in an alleyway abandoned and invisible from the main parts of the city.

Gordie went to talk with Kabu just in case he had gotten hit by anything, taking Chrissy since she would be a good help keeping tempers down. “Judging by how she vanished still choking on him, Musa and her companion are similar power levels and can influence each other.” He observed.

alister looked around trying to sense them and senses them in an alley way and waled closer "Luv...you around here?" he asked and he also sensed others around and kept his guard up. Last thing he wanted was her hurt. "Look Musa im not mad...If you apologise they can forgive you and you can still get the badge. You would just have to do some comminity service to prove youre sorry."

Kabu huffed "That lil miss has an attitude on her. If she apologises ill forgive her at least.." Chrissy then chips in "But till then lets just calm down and asess the damages. By the looks she only caused an blackout and nobody was hurt.So maybe a small minor assignment for a while?" Kabu thought about it and nodded. "Fine.. she needs to learn better control."

Musa did remove the invisible wall, knocking Mewtwo in the ribs a few times just in an attempt to find a way to feel better. The legendary made a noise from the apparently painful blows before taking the hint to return to his own place in her pocket. “I’ll probably kill him before I get through this bloody thing. How much does he not care that all I want is normal?” She mumbled, looking exhausted for once.

Gordie nodded, giving his appreciation. “Thanks old timer. Likely that blackout was for the best for everyone. Damage control is minimum plus a legendary avoids being harassed by hunters.” He acknowledged, not excusing the incident but giving him a slight clue about what made her tick. “You know how rare they allow themselves to become a trainer’s partner at all. It’s almost a curse more than a blessing.”

Kabu nodded allowing them to leave to let him see the damage and chrissy tried to get in contact but was also tired. Like training and work was draining her tired and she never had a break.Lucky was worried and she pets him "Its okay Lucky...im okay" she lied as they walked but her balance was off and she tripped.

Alister hugs musa hiding the fact he was crying "Hotel....scared....worried....sleeep...with me...please..." was all that came out of his mouth in weeps..in was scared and worried about her. he did think the worst.but knew she can handle herself.

Gordie got her back to the hotel, hoping to have good news soon before anyone got even more worried. After laying her down on her bed, he sat beside her with his phone on the nightstand. “We can’t help if we’re not rested up. For now, needing to not push.”

Musa nodded, hugging back as she got them back to the hotel. She really needed to be held and cuddled as well, hating herself for everything even though it wasn’t entirely her fault.

the next mroning she slowly woke up and saw his hair near her face she she was really tempted. Normally he would pet her hair cause of height and when she wanted to ruffle his hair Alister told her that Gordie hated it..but she had a theory that he wouldnt. so she took the risk and touched it.her eyes sparkling at how floofy it was she was honestly meserized by it and wouldnt stop petting it

meanwhile someone else was getting petted while he was cuddling musa. he goaned and cuddled closer "10....minutes" he groans thinking it was his sister asking to go training. he loved his sister but hated her training ideals..always waking him up for jogging and what not. he did love her cooking though. "No train early...to sunny out..."

Gordie at first did feel an instinctive annoyance but after realizing it was just Chrissy, he had immediately calmed down. He didn’t want to admit how much he was enjoying himself right now, especially seeing his little bookworm in such awe. Now he’d have to thank his mother for forcing him into the specific shampoo she had him use.

Musa craved staying in bed as well but for some reason, her phone kept going off. Too lazy to move, she used telekinesis to grab it before checking her messages. Soon she figured out it was someone actually calling yet she knew barely anyone had her number. Nevertheless she answered, planning to go right back to sleep afterwards. “I’m sleepy...”

When chrissy saw he was awake she retracted her hand "S-sorry...i-it was so fluffy...and i thought you would be okay with it..i should had asked...i-ill go take a shower now..." she went to the shower blushing that she was caught but happy he didnt scold her. After a moment she realized..she was out of her favorite peppermint dream shampoo..in some panic she used only a bit of his. Sure it smelled like the icy mountains but it was close enough to peppermint right?

"Sister...what was that?" Silver said on the other line.. "You wont believe who i talked to that detected your psychic abilities." He was upset but also very concerned.. he needed his sister to lay low cause they were looking for her readings.

Gordie hadn’t minded at all, somewhat busy trying to figure out how he could be slow realizing he had become so comfortable with her. Giving up the mystery after acknowledging the uselessness of the puzzle, he got himself a bit more awake.

Musa talked quietly, knowing that he would be worried. “Mewtwo did his usual unfortunately. Who else besides Rocket is after me Big Brother?” She then caught on to his words, never liking it when he did say such things. “You talked to them? What do you mean by that?”

"those friends of your werido friend..they said Cipher is now after you and your friends research." Silver calms down. "Just promise me you will lay low and be careful and tell Mewtwo i wont send any more coffee cookies." he said in a worried tone hoping for a responce of assurance. He was just really damn worried.

Cipher was indeed close and was more monitoring them for the moment and a woman was smirking at the situation "My oh my has she grown balls to think she can get more popular than me!.." she looked at the cipher crew. "Prep the advertisements...Time for a planet to Align."

Chrissy hums a song about Gordie while in the shower not realizing she was accidently using his shampoo and when she realized..she got awkward "Okay...so it was called 'rocky mountain bliss.. ' but..he will forgive me if i used a little right..science did say both humans and pokemon liked it when there was a familliar scent on their lover." she said to herself

“Damn pains. I’ll be careful and he’s not keen to act out anytime soon either since I did choke him for it.” Musa managed a weak chuckle. “Still we cannot allow Cipher to find out anything about how my mega evolution works. Until that weakness is gone, well you know how it affects me already.”

Gordie didn’t mind either way, never resisting a little bit of teasing just so he could make her blush. Besides, he felt it also definitely gave anyone else a good sign that she belonged with him thank you very much.

"just be weary and stop eating sweets.. love ya sis." and with that he hung up. Content for the moment that his sis was growing up.

Alister walked out of the bathroom and looked at her not knowing this was kinda the 1st time she kinda saw him legit shirtless.. "Your...turn.." he said calmly as he goes to find a shirt. "You battle me soon..Promise gentle..."

Chrissy hums and came out in her cute lab outfit and smiled looking at her Rotom phone "Ok sparky show me the todo." Sparky smiled doing as asked as she brushed her teeth.Typical professor miltitaskbehavior "ZZZZT OKAY 1st is getting supplies..2ed is learning how to beat alist-Oh my!" Sparky got away in time as chrissy almost spat most of her pase foam. "EXSQUEEZE ME! Youre telling me i have to fight HIM!" "o-Or his eldest sister..Bea..." Chrissy took a moment to compute this and sighed "Yep..im dead... i dont take jumpscares well... hes gonna scare me.."

Musa lightly blushed though nodded, giggling at his words. “Oh Alister, you’re perfectly fine. As a ghost trainer, the biggest powerhouses can’t even make a dent.” She playfully pouted. “I’m going to have to do some rearranging for this one.”

Gordie heard the commotion, peeking in to check on her. “Everything alright? Sounded like you stubbed a toe or something.” He asked, noticing the Rotom somehow seeming a bit on the pale side.

"I-i- battle...a-a-a-alister.....n-no im dead...i-i-i dont like-s-s-scary..." this was actually the 1st time Gordie would see the calm..icy cool yet at times bubbly collected scientist..crack like roicks and ice and go into a ball.zappy hovers over "Miss chrissy isnt 100% scared opf ghost types.. shes just scared of the people that use them to jumpscare her..she was bullied like that.. she olnly tolerated Alister cause he wouldnt be that mean..."

Alister nodded getting a shirt on "I promise fun..and you promise..no eat before gym? remember when we met i ordered big teacups.." reminding her that his and his sisters gym is themed on teacup rides

Gordie went to give her a hug, being mindful of that she was brushing her teeth. He didn’t want to accidentally get anything smeared where they’d have issues removing it. “He’s a good kid so maybe this could help you rather than be something to dread.” He reminded her, once again giving her a different perspective.

Musa nodded, her mood returning to its usual cheer. “Sounds yummy. I’m sure it will be a lot of fun to play.” She giggled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back