• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Agents of Vital Region (OOC/ Closed)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I wouldn't mind some opinions from you guys when it comes to Pokemon teams, if possible?

So I'm thinking Miltank as one of Zee's team but then either Pelipper and Spewpa, or Greedent and Swablu. What do you guys think?

I wouldn't mind some opinions from you guys when it comes to Pokemon teams, if possible?

So I'm thinking Miltank as one of Zee's team but then either Pelipper and Spewpa, or Greedent and Swablu. What do you guys think?
Um...Sleep is not a type unless it's the name of a gym? Also, I already adore your character.

Last edited:
Ooooo, I didn't know we needed to name the gym after the type lol.
Yeah it's psychic like DracoNightshade DracoNightshade said and the theme of the town.
Lol, it's all good. You don't need to name the gym just the type so we know what ya represent. They have great deduction skills. But yeah if you are going for psychic's. Miltank's healing and tank qualities will come in clutch so that's a good one. Greenent is good for aesthetics and probably good at searching for items like Linoone so he works too but he'd be better off switched with Miltank imo. Swablu is good too it looks like you can sleep on their clouds. I'd imagine Mateo for some reason too.

I'm surprised you didn't mention Snorlax. There's also Munna and its evolution, Musharna.
I never played black and white so I'm unfamiliar with that pokemon even though I know that's where they derive from, but yeah Snorlax really is a good one too.

Pumpkid Pumpkid Edited my profile with full pokemon team. Also can I DM you town info and PJ's Gym? Or should i just post it here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back