• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Agents of Vital Region (OOC/ Closed)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Talathel Talathel Hiya I was wondering if you'd be cool with having another gym in your city? Kind of like the fighting gym to your psychic gym as it were.
I'm toying with a Summer/Winter solstice idea where there's two gyms that are open each half of the year respectively and my character goes resentfully between them every six month's or so.
Gonna tag Pumpkid Pumpkid too cus I need their go ahead too probably.

Last edited:
Talathel Talathel Hiya I was wondering if you'd be cool with having another gym in your city? Kind of like the fighting gym to your psychic gym as it were.
I'm toying with a Summer/Winter solstice idea where there's two gyms that are open each half of the year respectively and my character goes resentfully between them every six month's or so.
Gonna tag Pumpkid Pumpkid too cus need they're go ahead too probably.
I'm still a bit confused. Since Solstice town is essentially a Christmas town and each gym needs to be near their respective legendary. Why would there be two gyms?

I'm still a bit confused. Since Solstice town is essentially a Christmas town and each gym needs to be near their respective legendary. Why would there be two gyms?

I'm a bit confused now lol.
So in my head there's Runal Town which is in the winter part of the island, where the nights are long and the moon is high. This represents the Winter Solstice.
But that's only one half of the year, the other half being the Summer Solstice. With it being Winter all the time in the town, there's another smaller gym in the Summer Region. This would represent the Summer Solstice and I thought Iotha would be good fit for that.
So the two gym leaders hand out the same badge respectively but each one is only open half the year to follow the times of the solstice.

Last edited:
I'm a bit confused now lol.
So in my head there's Runal Town which is in the winter part of the island, where the nights are long and the moon is high. This represents the Winter Solstice.
But that's only one half of the year, the other half being the Summer Solstice. With it being Winter all the time in the town, there's another smaller gym in the Summer Region. This would represent the Summer Solstice and I thought Iotha would be good fit for that.
So the two gym leaders hand out the same badge respectively but each one is only open half the year to follow the times of the solstice.
Ohhh ok. Yeah that works. But just to be clear, Ashryn's in the spring while Fangway and nightshade's area is summer, but you still want to share a gym with Ashryn right?

Alright. Would you like me to spitball ideas with you?

Yeah you could do.
Ideas i've had; Spring cleaning town filled with poison types, Ice fishing village, Road Gritters who use ground types to keep the transport running, Fighting types who train in the spring region under heavy flowing waterfalls, Psychic types who meditate in snowy mountains/caves, greenhouse area in winter zone....
I think i've had more ideas but none are really speaking to me.

Yeah you could do.
Ideas i've had; Spring cleaning town filled with poison types, Ice fishing village, Road Gritters who use ground types to keep the transport running, Fighting types who train in the spring region under heavy flowing waterfalls, Psychic types who meditate in snowy mountains/caves, greenhouse area in winter zone....
I think i've had more ideas but none are really speaking to me.
There can also be a cabin winter wonderland where it blooms Ice blue roses

Should have Xander finished in time. Just his History and a legendary to choose as the main things for him.

Okay, the two will be waiting for her in Fossil Ridge. And about the Tyrantrum, do you want me to leave it as is or de-evolve it when we start?
That's a big dude. For now de-volve it. Don't worry they will evolve fast in the story. I'll let you know.

Is it ok if we wanted one of our pokemon to not evolve like just have them stay the way they are?
Yeah that's possible. Whatever you want to do with your Pokemon is up to you. The only one I am concerned about is the first Pokemon which is your main. It has to be of the same type as your gym leader, either be 2nd or 1st form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back