• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Agents of Vital Region (OOC/ Closed)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Thanks, I will think of something^^

Just to clarify, can we start with multiple Pokemon or are people just planning ahead?

I will also try to create a gym leader, but I'll let you know if I have questions.
We start with 1 only and as we progress we earn more. Think of a trainer going on a journey while doing missions.

Ok! Sounds good

Ashryn is finished finally - you do have to scroll for all the information - but It should be there.

In regards to making a gym leader I can't usually rp two characters at once (I struggle especially if my muse is low lol) but if I need to create one it just may take a while.

I'm in a different boat lol! I can make the Gym Leader but I'm struggling to make the agent. 🙃

I'm in a different boat lol! I can make the Gym Leader but I'm struggling to make the agent. 🙃
I can help you if you want?
Ashryn is finished finally - you do have to scroll for all the information - but It should be there.

In regards to making a gym leader I can't usually rp two characters at once (I struggle especially if my muse is low lol) but if I need to create one it just may take a while.
I say take your time and the same goes for you I can help, but otherwise I can make an npc if you want? Let me know.

No problem!

Where is the badge description/ art and it's name?
On the home page (so where all the general basic information is), there is a section that says Extra - scroll down and the name and description are under it. If you still can't find it feel free to let me know.

On the home page (so where all the general basic information is), there is a section that says Extra - scroll down and the name and description are under it. If you still can't find it feel free to let me know.
Cool, found it! Looks like you're accepted :D

Now I'm curious if everyone will everyone freak out if a ghost appears? I feel thats a normal reaction

Users who are viewing this thread

Back