• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Agents of Vital Region (OOC/ Closed)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Phayne Phayne Talathel Talathel Twist Twist Fangway Fangway natsukashii natsukashii Abstracty Abstracty animegirl20 animegirl20 DracoNightshade DracoNightshade
Sorry it took so long. I was making lore to help Ya'll out with characters. Here is the Character Sheet:

Agreed - the town itself, I would say it would be fun to see something mythical/plant-oriented (if that makes sense?)
I got ya. It's definitely possible with the use of fairies. In the Galarian Region I believe they used the forest to be more mythical.

Pumpkid Pumpkid incidentally,you have exactly 8 people interested here. Got any plans for new entrants or are you putting a cap on additional interest for now?

I'm heavily considering water type. I have a character concept from before I never got to fully explore. Alternatively Thinking of normal as well.

Pumpkid Pumpkid incidentally,you have exactly 8 people interested here. Got any plans for new entrants or are you putting a cap on additional interest for now?
I'll be putting a cap on the interest checks for now, sorry. If there are still slots I'll let you know if you want? ^^;

I'm heavily considering water type. I have a character concept from before I never got to fully explore. Alternatively Thinking of normal as well.
If it's easier, yeah! What would be their theme or is it a regular town? Curious about normal type too.
Decided on a Fire type Gym with a Steampunk town.
Oh heck yeah! That sounds amazing. Using fite types to fuel ships and such. Like that one Pokemon short with the slugma. Really excited to see Ya'll creativity.

Not a problem! Thanks, and sorry for the minor inconvenience. I know coding can be complicated. I still have trouble with it.
No worries - coding is a tad evil, if you'd prefer I can stick to more simple and just use the layout you provided without coding if that would make it easier for you?

No worries - coding is a tad evil, if you'd prefer I can stick to more simple and just use the layout you provided without coding if that would make it easier for you?
I'm ok with either. I do like the fancy coding tho.

If it's easier, yeah! What would be their theme or is it a regular town? Curious about normal type too.
I think I am going Electric if its still available. Remembered a Fakemon from the xenoverse game that I really liked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back