• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Agents of Vital Region (OOC/ Closed)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
im confused are only allowed to pick one type?
No. If you are making a Pokemon team, they can be mixed with the exception of one Pokemon that matches your gym leader's type.

Example: Your gym leader is a grass type so you would at least have one grass type on your team.

oh ok so that's what people are reserving ?
No. If you are making a Pokemon team, they can be mixed with the exception of one Pokemon that matches your gym leader's type.

Example: Your gym leader is a grass type so you would at least have one grass type on your team.

Would love to go with a Flying Type protege guarding the autumn legendary, if that is still available. To represent migratory birds and there is a neat Fakemon I am eyeing that seems to fit the legendaries vibe.

I forgot to ask everyone, but would you like to go have your starter Pokemon evolved or not? Of course to make it fair, if they have 3 evolutions it would start with either their 1st or 2nd so your Pokemon can still evolve to their 3rd later in the story. It does not apply to those that have 2 evolutions. You can chose between 1st or 2nd.

Would love to go with a Flying Type protege guarding the autumn legendary, if that is still available. To represent migratory birds and there is a neat Fakemon I am eyeing that seems to fit the legendaries vibe.
That's fine but you may want to ask the others who their legendary choices are just in case.

I forgot to ask everyone, but would you like to go have your starter Pokemon evolved or not? Of course to make it fair, if they have 3 evolutions it would start with either their 1st or 2nd so your Pokemon can still evolve to their 3rd later in the story. It does not apply to those that have 2 evolutions. You can chose between 1st or 2nd.
I am fine either way. I assumed they would be unevolved as starters, so thats what I am going with, but I think someone already has a Ninetails in their CS draft.

mines will be in the 1st

Alright, we'll just start with first forms for the first two Pokemon, but after you get to decide which level you want to catch your Pokemon.

Also, heads up, we will be visiting your character's town so if you want to catch new Pokemon I'd suggest making an arc regarding that area.

Well, got most of the stuff down. Just need to fine tune the details of the city. EDIT: Well, that's done. Hope it's good.

Last edited:
Talathel Talathel Idk if your CS is done but the badge picture/ description is missing followed by the 4 attacks from each pokemon.

Abstracty Abstracty Yggdrasil City is in the center of the city and the legendaries reside in the far edge of the region. You may want to make a town nearby, or I can help you create one.

Fangway Fangway You only want 3 in your Pokemon Team? If so, it's fine, but you will need to name their attacks too. Otherwise you're accepted. Let me know when you're done editing.

almost done - I just need to add the attacks of her pokemon (I have her ninetails down) and the badge description is finished

Abstracty Abstracty Yggdrasil City is in the center of the city and the legendaries reside in the far edge of the region. You may want to make a town nearby, or I can help you create one.
Thanks, I will think of something^^

Just to clarify, can we start with multiple Pokemon or are people just planning ahead?

I will also try to create a gym leader, but I'll let you know if I have questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back