• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Agents of Vital Region (OOC/ Closed)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
@Phayne Twist Twist @Talathel Fangway Fangway Abstracty Abstracty DracoNightshade DracoNightshade animegirl20 animegirl20
Okay guys, the RP has officially started. Those of you accepted may post. There a few things to keep in mind:

1.) We are all starting with 1 Pokémon. As the story progresses we will earn more
2.) We don't have badges and agent stuff or Pokedex for that matter yet so all we are carrying is our own belongings.

That's all for now. :D Just have fun:

Already loving the posts :D Tyrant being adorable like a puppy over their ball. Must take a lot of energy to tucker them out.

The patience for Athena is immaculate. I would lose myself xD why so mean?

Pumpkid Pumpkid Just noticed on the Lore Page the little symbols next to the Gym Leaders Type and I gotta say, I love the Normal Type symbol lol :closed eyes open smile::closed eyes open smile::closed eyes open smile:

Pumpkid Pumpkid Just noticed on the Lore Page the little symbols next to the Gym Leaders Type and I gotta say, I love the Normal Type symbol lol :closed eyes open smile::closed eyes open smile::closed eyes open smile:
Lmao! Yep. I tried to find something that is similar to the normal symbol and the only thing that came to mind is a regular dude.

Well no it depends on who runs the rp. Its not actually frowned upon.
Is it? I was always told it's part of the rules. I never bothered to read them since it was too long and took their word for it. Then again I was a beginner when I was told. 😬

Is it? I was always told it's part of the rules. I never bothered to read them since it was too long and took their word for it. Then again I was a beginner when I was told. 😬
xD That's the first time im hearing this. If that's a rule I am totally unaware of it. But I've been in plenty rps where they say at least have one paragraph. And I think I've been in short responses rps......I think i could be thinking of something else xD.

xD That's the first time im hearing this. If that's a rule I am totally unaware of it. But I've been in plenty rps where they say at least have one paragraph. And I think I've been in short responses rps......I think i could be thinking of something else xD.
You're probably right xD. Its every RP I've been in either mentions it or they warn you to write longer. Maybe I have bad luck.

Pumpkid Pumpkid Is it alright for Avery to take a different path? Rather than fight head-on, he would try to run to the meeting rooms to alert the guardians himself when the receptionists can't get through. You might have had something planned, thats why I am asking.

Pumpkid Pumpkid Is it alright for Avery to take a different path? Rather than fight head-on, he would try to run to the meeting rooms to alert the guardians himself when the receptionists can't get through. You might have had something planned, thats why I am asking.
That's fine. He can do that. But ultimately yes, they will show at the last minute. For now we're focused on battling

Dang, really good posts. The fighting spirit within everyone. I feel so bad for Avery. Must be scared shirtless x(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back