Aeon&Double
Aeon was shocked to see the skeleton smiling, he could be an alternate version of a Skullgirl but, that would be off, judging that he doesn't really have much powers, other than being a skeleton. She was confused when he said he was fine, Aeon felt that something was wrong with him, but she brushed this off and introduced herself. "My name is Aeon," Aeon proceeded to take a bow and let her pink hair fall. Her cloak slipped, revealing her hourglass body for a slight moment, before she grabbed on to the cloak as quickly as she can, "I'm quite sorry about that slip, I should have worn something besides this cloak." Underneath her cloak was her body, she was wearing shorts and a bra on top. She was suddenly teleported, so she couldn't have had time to change. Aeon took a deep bow, and smiled at Sans when she looked at him.

Double was exploring the fine establishment when she encountered the snack area. She saw a man and some other woman eating. The man was just looking as the girl was eating everything in sight, Double slid over and proceeded to grab some granola bars and a cup of coffee, before she turns back to her normal form and eats it slowly. "So, when were you recruited by SHIELD?" Double asked as she looked at Ant Man. She had finished a granola bar, before getting another one. She took slow sips of her coffee as she waited for the response from him. Her body just didn't like morphing into a specific thing. It took energy from her, she can't handle on using one form for a long time, except for her nun form, as it is her natural disguise.

Interacting with: T The Man With No Name thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
S.H.I.E.L.D's Headquarters, Lab | Snack Area

Jerome-092

Jerome wasn't one for social interaction. Psycho was the only exception, especially since he seemed the closest thing to a Spartan Jerome could find. After Stark cleared him and Psycho, that was all he needed. He didn't have time for children, skeletons, or the score of undisciplined men and women Cobblepot had managed to pull together.

If Jerome got through this, it would be through luck or through teamwork.

"Copy that, Stark. Raise us on the comm if you need us.
Also, John's the Master Chief."

Jerome almost rolled his eyes before he caught himself. That was a civilian gesture. Spartans were better than petty squabbles.
Still, Jerome couldn't feel a little put off.

Another thing then caught his eye: Sans' note. With his enhanced senses and neurological systems, he could not only read the note from where he stood, but read it in it's entirety. Typical. Sheltering someone from the truth, again.

All of this caused the Spartan to shrug again. The motion took a great deal of concentration and deftness, due to the suit's amplification properties. It helped clear his head.

"Why do I feel like we're the only sane ones here?"

Jerome muttered to Psycho, over their encrypted channel. All of this felt like too much.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore darkred darkred Jeremiah Jeremiah (indirect) T The Man With No Name (indirect)

Izuru had hoped that he would be defeated by these people. Waking up to another unfamiliar place, Izuru had a massive smile on his face as he immediately leapt up and began looking around. V hummed to life in her belt and scanned the area. “Yeah this place is HELLA ADVANCED. I’m picking technology on the same level as possibly Build or G3-X. Lets go have a peek at their stuff” said V as the 16bit icon of her smiling face lit up the display on the Buckle. Izuru wasn’t as smart as V, plus he didn’t really understand a lot of her technobabble. However he didn’t have anything better to do. So he went snooping into the lab area, where he saw Hat Kid and the metal man talking about something. Then he spotted Rob working on the mainframe over in the corner. The Zero Driver looked a bit dinged up, so Izuru walked up to a workbench and placed it down there. While he could do basic patch jobs, Izuru wasn't sure how to actually fix the Driver. Not even the previous Izuru did, he always had a team to work on it when it broke. He didn't want to ask Tony for help, introducing Driver tech to this universe could be bad. So he settled on asking Rob. Walking over, Izuru showed him the Driver. "Hey man... this hasn't gotten a look over in a while. I'm not sure how its inner workings WORK and I can't follow V's instructions very well. Mind taking a look at it?" asked Izuru as he waved his Driver back and forth.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Shiyonichi Shiyonichi

Mentions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore PlusUltra PlusUltra
TANDEM, THE ITALIAN SWINDLER

Tandem nodded after the man finished talking before cupping his chin and started thinking of a theory to why Cobblepot was immune to Leonardo's powers. Now, Tandem actually tries his hardest not to think too much throughout the course of his day, sometimes not at all but Tandem can shoot out a pretty simple theory for the guy but since he barely knows anything about Leonardo's powers other than the facts he just stated, his theory is kind of obvious and it doesn't take a genius to come to this conclusion.

"I think the Terreract or whatever it's called is protecting him from your eye powers!" Tandem snapped his fingers but then this strange lady enters the conversation. Great, more people to give him attention! But it seemed like she was more interested in Leo than the great Italian Swindler. Oh well, at least more people are joining in this conversation. Tandem listened to the girl talk with his hands on his hips, maybe he can make friends with her too since he thinks he's charismatic and charming enough to make friends with her.​

SPARK-001, designation Praetorian
Physical Integrity: Systems and Armor Intact
Actions: Greeting Ritsu Ineptitude Ineptitude
Praetorian's audio sensors immediately registered Ritsu greeting it. The big machine instantly made a quick turn to face its fellow AI, and waved its hand.
"Greetings-"
Praetorian froze up as it realized it didn't know who the AI greeting it was. The machine was silent for a bit as it carefully recorded the AI as friendly as it was to everyone around it-except the man looking for Lucille. That man was tagged as "caution".
"Pardon the silence. Greetings to you as well."
The machine instantly realized that while making sure its allies were fine was good, it hadn't explored the rest of the base in case.
"I shall be back-as of right now I am going to be mapping out the warehouse. Permit me a moment until I return."
Praetorian turned around and headed off, first towards the lab, but not before quickly adding something.
"If you wish to follow, I do not harbor any ill will if you do."

• "

images

Sgt. Mike "Psycho" Sykes

((Private Link to Jerome, encrypted))

“Right, Tony. We’ll be around.” The strangest thing was that Jerome and him seemed the odd men out of all of this.

Once again, Jerome had responded to Psycho and he grunted back to Jerome.

“Because we are soliders and we don’t usually see talking skeletons, or strange occurrences like these others every day.” If me or you said something like that happened at home, we’d be told we were crazy or be laughed off.

Psycho looked over at Jerome, he could work with this man to get both their asses back home.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Sleek Sleek

Having been busying herself circling all around the Iron Man suit scribbling things down on a portable notepad, it would come as no surprise Hat Kid didn't go quietly. Flailing in Tony's hold; albeit mostly out of shock; the curious girl maintained her bad-tempered attitude after being set down. Pouting and shaking her head at Tony's request, she pointed past him at his suit. "So cool...!" she squealed, beaming again at the mere sight of his suit, after which she set about writing something new into her notes. Lifting the page up, Tony would find what appeared to be a modification to the interior of his helmet messily sketched in-between a shockingly detailed drawing of Tandem's hat atop a crude scribbling of his face, and a scratched-out mock-up of Spider-Man's mask as a cutesy pullover. "I want! Lemme see!" Hat Kid pleaded, bouncing up and down with childish excitement.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @lab
OM0q5gts_400x400.jpg

"Yeah, it is cool. It's also very expensive and dangerous, Short Stack. Which means no touching." Tony said, though as she flicked up her page, Tony found his eyes peering down to look at it. As he saw the girl's charmingly crude drawing (except for the oddly detailed hat... Tony would have to ask about that one later). Her drawing reminded her a lot of the kid, Peter, along with her overall attitude. Her constant enthusiasm for things he built, her admittedly creative plans (though he was sure that her's didn't have anything to do with movies from the 70's and 80's), and just her general cheery demeanor. So, with a sigh, Tony brought a hand up to his face and wiped it down with an exasperated yawn.

"Okay... fine." He finally said, stepping aside and letting the little girl see his suit. "But no touching, understood? The last thing I need is some multi-dimensional fingerprints on my suit." He said, holding up his index finger to punctuate his sentence.

Jeremiah Jeremiah

• Arthur's choice to stay close to the girl from earlier seemed to be in vain. When he was about to comment on her statement of death, he found himself and the others being zapped by some kind of electrical device coming from the metal flying man. Even though he wasn't the smartest, even he could see what the hell was going on- the shock was doing something to the bombs. After all, if it didn't, then why wouldn't that Cobblepot man blow everyone up so these "Avengers" couldn't get any information?

Either way, he braced as he saw the lightning arc from Katrina to him... only to feel absolutely nothing. Literally nothing- he passed out without any shock or pain. For the second time today, he was enveloped in darkness.

This time, when he woke up again, it felt like he had been back to his normal self. Drained of energy. Weak. Sick. Arthur immediately checked his person again to find that he had everything on him including his weapons. He managed to pull himself up into a crouched position as he listened in on this one-eyed man's explanation on where the hell they were and what was going on. Much more informative than that Cobblepot man, though the gunslinger still didn't quite understand everything that was going on nor fully trusted these Avengers.

Apparently the blue glowing cube wasn't a "Tesserection" but instead a Tesseract. Not just that, but it could return everyone to their homes. Not that Arthur exactly had a home in the first place, though- even though Dutch seemed to have changed his heart during Morgan's final moments with his mentor, he still had nothing to go back to now. But the other folks- the folks who didn't look like fighters, just average law-abiding folks- they could have the chance to go back and live their lives.
    Normal lives. Something he had longed for when he'd been with Mary-Linton. But he and Mary-Linton could never work out, he had known that from the beginning. So why was his mind flitting back to her?

He pushed the "love" of his life out of his mind, returning to the conversation that had continued without him. The animal-taming girl seemed pretty pissed off, though the blue-armored blockhead from earlier seemed to be wanting to fuel the flames. Thankfully, she and her other friend left without any conflict, leaving Arthur to continue listening to the conversations.

Turned out the people at this "SHIELD" didn't care about your past in your world. That was a relief. Arthur was a bad man; his actions after Blackwater still didn't atone for the many people he's killed regardless of their hostilities to him. He still felt conflicted about himself even after everything he'd been through for better or worse. Again, he pushed it out of his mind to refocus.

The part of not being able to control what that cube spat out didn't surprise Arthur, though. After all, there were singing robots (who apparently screamed whilst he was going off on a tangent over his past) who didn't know how to even punch someone, the animal-lover from earlier, and more. Of course, it seemed that the Cobblepot had gotten lucky with his people jackpot considering that some of the folks in the room obviously knew more than how to handle themselves in a brawl.

Finally, the man who had been in that weird suit said stuff about some equally-strange consumables. Now that brought him to what had been on his mind throughout the entire horror show that had happened today- just where and when was he? Obviously it couldn't still be 1899- all the people, weapons, and talk said differently. But if not 1899, had he... somehow been thrown into the future? He'd heard talk about "multiverses" through some book, but had pretty much dismissed it as fiction (like it truly was) until now.

"So, if we ain't in our own... Universes, right now, then where are we? Better yet, what the hell is the date today?" Arthur asked, his inquisitive eyes continually taking in the scene around him. More specifically, the people that surrounded him. So many folks to talk to and understand- it had only begun to sink in properly, and chances were it would take a lot more time before he'd fully grasp this concept.

76.jpg

"In the literal sense, you're in an underground S.H.I.E.L.D. bunker, cowpoke." Fury replied, partially mocking Arthur's general getup as he approached. Although, it was moreso just a joke. "But I'm assuming you want the relative answer. In layman's terms, we don't know where we are, exactly. You see, The Tesseract comes from our dimension. We were experimenting with it, attempting to achieve multiversal travel, when a man by the name of Doctor Banner miscalculated a bit and ended up sending us here. By the time we got a general idea of where we were, our mutual acquaintance Mister Copplepot had taken the Tesseract for himself.

As for the year, you're currently in the year of 2017, or somewhere around there. Time works differently across the multiverse, so the year of this universe may be a bit different from our's."

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

SPARK-001, designation Praetorian/SPARK-002, designation Ruin
Physical Integrity: Systems and Armor Intact/Systems and Armor Intact
Actions: Running system checks/Attempting to gain intel from Ant Man

View attachment 577184View attachment 577185
While the fight was raging, both SPARK units were having difficulty actually managing to fight.
Praetorian had its reservations about opening fire on the opposition as it had calculated Cobblepot would just blow up the bombs when combat was over, so it attempted to get into melee range-just knock them out or something. Julian on the other hand didn't have quite the same reservations, except he had made the mistake of trying to fire on Iron Man. As a result, Julian didn't get a shot off due to his targeting computer unable to get a lock.
This continued until the fight ended, starting with Julian shutting down and then Praetorian. The two rebooted in the warehouse and listened to what Fury and Ant Man had to say. However, once all of that was done, the two immediately sprung to life.
Praetorian instantly let out a couple of whirs and beeps, before the BIT drone floated over it and quickly ran checks on the system, and once it finished with that it floated over to Julian, checking the sarcastic machine's systems as well. Once it finished with that the BIT floated back to Praetorian's side, but one second later it floated over to Alphonse and checked for signs of a bomb.
Julian, on the other hand, had some questions. Namely, of all the people who wanted to take down Cobblepot, Julian was particularly eager to take the morbidly obese monocle man down. But first, some quick questions wouldn't hurt. The machine turned to Ant-Man and immediately piped up.
"As you probably know, I want this idiot dead. However, as I unfortunately had to expect and the big man confirmed, he's heavily guarded. I and the bronze-colored inferior design over there-"
Julian gestured towards Praetorian.
"-are extremely resistant to small arms fire, and I haven't seen a lot of people who can take a burst from either of our guns and still be standing. That said, anti armor weapons are a much bigger problem-does Humpty Dumpty deploy them willy nilly or is there a pattern to when he deploys anti armor weaponry?"
Strange, a lack of snark for once.

Praetorian: @SheepKing (Also Open for Interaction)
Julian: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Scott had just finished picking up all that trash as Julian approached him, the sudden appearance of the large machine causing him to jump a bit, which in turn made him drop all the trash he had picked up. "Oh, God!" He exclaimed, moving his hand to his chest before he looked up at Julian again. Once he managed to regain his composure, he sighed and nodded. Though, once he took time to process the question, Scott paused and furrowed his brows.

"Uhhhh.... maybe? I'm kinda new here so I don't really know the ins-and-outs of it all just yet." Scott replied, still a bit freaked out that he was talking to a literal giant killer robot.

When Double asked him about when he had been recruited, Scott turned to look at her and his eyes rolled up, the man trying to remember the exact date. "Mmmm.... a few months ago, maybe? Give or take? I'm not really sure myself, in all honesty. With all this multiverse stuff going on it's kinda hard to keep track of time, especially when apparently time works differently in different universes. According to Tony, at least." Scott said.

GearBlade654 GearBlade654 thefinalgirl thefinalgirl

“When did everyone on planet get here?” Robert asked sarcastically, before walking over to the motherboard, he could definitely see the whole tired engineer look and sympathized with the billionaire philanthropist. “Well, since you disabled the bombs, as thanks I’ll lend you a hand, Tin Man.” Robert grabbed another pair of safety goggles and walked over to the mainframe Tony was working on. He took a moment to examine and determine what kind of tech he was looking at before getting to work. As unlike Tony, Robert was actually fresh, so he was able to finish a part of the Mainframe quickly, before backing off and letting Tony inspect the work as he was sure that the Billionaire wouldn’t have let anyone work with him until they actually could prove to be competent.

"It's Iron Man, actually." Tony said as Robert walked in, only to see him approach the motherboard moments later. His eyes widened as he saw him attempt to work on it, the man quickly running over to stand in front of Robert. "Woah woah woah!" Tony exclaimed, having manage to get between Robert and his equipment before he even could touch it. "Don't touch my stuff, Jack Frost. Especially when it's highly sensitive stuff like this." He said, trying to shoo him away from his materials. And, luckily for him Izuru had provided him with the perfect out in this situation. Nodding his head in response, Tony said, "Look kid, you really wanna be of help? Then go and help that guy over there fix his... I dunno, whatever that is."

Shiyonichi Shiyonichi

Jx5lZns.png

Ryougi Shiki
Tags: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Giving a glance to Leo she pauses for a moment "From what i know of other Mystic eyes from personal experience, there are multiple means in which to neutralize clairvoyance" gesturing towards him for a short moment "The something or someone shielding him however is correct, he is a made to trade and take, not to build...given the resources he has shown are beyond his realm of understanding alone. A hand guides him though for what purpose has will become clear eventually" their eyes have closed as if in focus, faint shiftings of her body before they open again with a gentle smile as if recalling a fond memory "Regardless miss-use of any resource has consequences, no matter how delayed...so rest, so that your eyes may enlighten you towards events later"

With her final words their posture, expressions and language changes to the alternative from before giving a glance once more to each of those gathered "So what are you planning on doing now?"

Mentions:
View attachment 577434

Tandem nodded after the man finished talking before cupping his chin and started thinking of a theory to why Cobblepot was immune to Leonardo's powers. Now, Tandem actually tries his hardest not to think too much throughout the course of his day, sometimes not at all but Tandem can shoot out a pretty simple theory for the guy but since he barely knows anything about Leonardo's powers other than the facts he just stated, his theory is kind of obvious and it doesn't take a genius to come to this conclusion.

"I think the Terreract or whatever it's called is protecting him from your eye powers!" Tandem snapped his fingers but then this strange lady enters the conversation. Great, more people to give him attention! But it seemed like she was more interested in Leo than the great Italian Swindler. Oh well, at least more people are joining in this conversation. Tandem listened to the girl talk with his hands on his hips, maybe he can make friends with her too since he thinks he's charismatic and charming enough to make friends with her.​
p.png

"Mystic Eyes?" Leo asked as he looked at Shiki with a confused expression. Upon hearing her description of it, he shook his head. "No... no my eyes work differently. They're called the All-Seeing Eyes of the Gods. A demon cursed me with them in exchange for my sister's life..." Leo trailed off and paused for a short moment before continuing. "They do usually burn up with prolonged use, but I hadn't used them for a bit before arriving here." In response to Tandem, Leo shook his head again. "No... no it's not The Tesseract. The eyes only react like that when someone's being controlled by a strong, dark force. Like demons. As far as I'm aware, The Tesseract is a more of a neutral force than anything." He said, before moving on to answer Shiki's second question.

p.png

"Well, now I suppose I'll just do what Fury told us to do." Leo replied with a shrug. "I'll rest up here for a bit with the rest of you and move out to get The Tesseract whenever he decides to send us out."

PlusUltra PlusUltra Chungchangching Chungchangching

Last edited:
Jerome-092
"I dunno, I've seen very, very, strange things. I don't think they've prepared me for this."

Jerome said as he watched Stark fuss at the Hat Kid. Then he looked to Sans and Aeon in the corner, talking to each other.

"I dunno if we can take on Cobblepot with his reinforcements. My.... unit....specialized in those sort of high risk missions. This is nothing like what we were trained for."

He admitted, turning to the exit.

"We should be planning together, as a group. But between Fury and his group, and our mismatched bunch, I don't think it would go well."

After indulging in a sigh, an emotional luxury for him, the man continued

"Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe we pull through. Maybe it's not as bad as I thought. But....."

Jerome gave an almost imperceptible nod towards the lab group.

"Nobody is proving me wrong yet."

darkred darkred thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (indirectly) Jeremiah Jeremiah (indirectly) T The Man With No Name (indirectly) thefinalgirl thefinalgirl (indirectly)

Jx5lZns.png

Ryougi Shiki
Tags: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Chungchangching Chungchangching

Leaning slightly the girl studies the Italian before nodding along with Leos words "Items can manifest wills but in either case, it's not something that fools consciously of so he's being manipulated whether he knows it or not, though It seems to be a trend though that the guys with one eye have a better grip on the situation...if anyone knows for certain it is the half and half mercenary" idly taking a finger and tugging at her hair slightly, running it through her fingers in thought, she had seen that mans posture and expressions, he was in control but cautious, confident yet measured and he had the eye of an assassin, something she pinned the moment she saw Deathstroke, and likely the same in return...neither needed to state the obvious if either really cared.

Bringing herself back to the present however she takes note of how he described his ability "People spend far too long thinking if names for special eyes, an employer of mine studied all sorts and even made a few of her own...closed a number of them myself after people thought they were unbeatable tools, yours are just an amalgam of a few I know about and making a pact for them is far more common then you would think, though hopefully, the price you paid was worth it...." harsh and blunt, shes yet to blink as she looks into him as if seeing something else before glancing back to the Italian to see if he had any other items of interest to add in, at least he wasn't as depressive as some tended to be.

Robert raised his eyebrow towards Tony. “I have literally modified a motorcycle to hop around my local multiverse. If I was that much of a klutz, I would have spaghettified myself, exploding every atom within my body and scattered whatever was left throughout space and time, but ok then. I’ll play along, Iron man. Just don’t mess up when exhaustion catches up with you. I hear it’s highly sensitive to stuff like that.”

Robert turned towards the driver, ironically, messing around with the driver was actually far more dangerous. Since it basically converted data and unique forms of energy into matter, which had disastrous repercussions if done incorrectly. Robert turned off V and opened up the Driver to inspect the damage. “Alright, this part needs a dusting, this one is loose, we got an almost worn out part here, how the heck did you wear out this piece? Alright, I got the basics of the damage assessed.” Robert went to work. First he removed the internals, and laid them out, separating the pieces that needed to be replaced, the ones that needed to be repaired, and the ones that could still be used. Luckily they were at a pretty advanced facility, so finding the replacement parts and having good enough equipment wasn’t an issue. The inventor went to work. Ironically beginning with repairing the Driver’s mainframe and ending with dusting the sensors and then putting it back together.

“Alright, I’m finished.” Robert said before turning the driver over to his fellow rider. “This should work about 12% better. Alright try it out.”

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia @Lab

"Yeah, it is cool. It's also very expensive and dangerous, Short Stack. Which means no touching." Tony said, though as she flicked up her page, Tony found his eyes peering down to look at it. As he saw the girl's charmingly crude drawing (except for the oddly detailed hat... Tony would have to ask about that one later). Her drawing reminded her a lot of the kid, Peter, along with her overall attitude. Her constant enthusiasm for things he built, her admittedly creative plans (though he was sure that her's didn't have anything to do with movies from the 70's and 80's), and just her general cheery demeanor. So, with a sigh, Tony brought a hand up to his face and wiped it down with an exasperated yawn.

"Okay... fine." He finally said, stepping aside and letting the little girl see his suit. "But no touching, understood? The last thing I need is some multi-dimensional fingerprints on my suit." He said, holding up his index finger to punctuate his sentence.

@Jeremiah

The moment Tony surrendered to her, Hat Kid lit up like a Christmas Tree, and in the very next moment she zipped past him. Flipping to a new page, Hat Kid's eyes bounced between the Iron Man suit and her notes while she filled the page with whatever alien language she was a native speaker of. "Material?" she asked plainly out of the blue, "Weight? Ooh! Interior dimensions? How comfortable?" the previously very quiet child was suddenly bursting with questions now that she had a real reason to open up.

• Blake Belladonna

Qkw57pL.png

STATUS

Healthy.

INVENTORY/POWERS

-Gambol Shroud (inactive)
    - Aura (active)
    - Shadow
    - Faunus Traits

MUSIC

Right now, I’m in the lab, listening to whatever valuable information is being provided. I could've asked anyone affiliated within S.H.I.E.L.D. further questions nobody was bothering to ask about. I could’ve chatted with anyone else within the organization, and perhaps even have a bit of fun. I could’ve even talked out a few things with the Avengers.

However, already have I been starting to miss home. Ruby, Weiss, Yang... They were all swell girls who wanted to protect the world at all costs as Huntresses.

Now. Back to where I was.

So, there’s this guy, who apparently knows about Deathstroke, and could even provide a fair bit of intel. If he has the right information, he would prove to be especially valuable, as we could learn any weak points he may have. Now, I might as well ask him, then. I then walk over to where he is, and ask,

"Excuse me. You seem to know of this 'Deathstroke' guy. What do you know about him so far?"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva (Sub Zero/Kuai Liang), @LeLab

Last edited:
Aeon & Double
Aeon became sad, he seemed to be actually having some kind of injury. She tried to look for anything that could help the man. "You sort of remind me of a pair of siblings from my home-world. In their timeline, the older sister has to sacrifice herself in order to make the younger sister live normally. You both seem like a good pair." , Aeon looks at Sans, she wonders if his illness could ever be cured. If she was back in her home-world, Mother would have gladly taken care of him, an acquaintance of Aeon is considered as a son or daughter of Mother.

Double sipped her coffee slowly as she listened to Ant Man. She nodded slowly, she thought of an idea in the middle of the conversation. She transformed herself to look exactly like Ant Man, "Would you mind if I practice my transformations by using your body?" Double said it in the same voice of Scott. Naturally, she's guessing that he would be terrified. For Double, transforming into someone is just normal. "Think of it as admiration, if you feel scared."
Interacting with: T The Man With No Name thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
S.H.I.E.L.D's Headquarters, Lab | Snack Area

Soma Cruz

Weapon: Shortsword
Stats:
STR: 14
CON: 16
INT: 15
LCK: 17

Bullet: Winged Skeleton
Guardian: Flying Armor
Enchanted: Gremlin

-Winged Skeleton
-Flying Armor
-Gremlin
"All four of us, working together in this crisis." Soma speaks "To be honest, all three of you kind of reminded me of my friends back in my world. But then again, from the looks of all of you, you're all normal people. I on the other hand..." He raises his finger and writes up a magical seal, though nothing happened once it was drawn and it just fades.

latest

"I guess I'm the only person who can use magic...well...very DARK magic to be specific." He says.

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Aegis Aegis Stormcloak Stormcloak

• Blake Belladonna

Qkw57pL.png

STATUS

Healthy.

INVENTORY/POWERS

-Gambol Shroud (inactive)
    - Aura (active)
    - Shadow
    - Faunus Traits

MUSIC

Right now, I’m in the lab, listening to whatever valuable information is being provided. I could've asked anyone affiliated within S.H.I.E.L.D. further questions nobody was bothering to ask about. I could’ve chatted with anyone else within the organization, and perhaps even have a bit of fun. I could’ve even talked out a few things with the Avengers.

However, already have I been starting to miss home. Ruby, Weiss, Yang... They were all swell girls who wanted to protect the world at all costs as Huntresses.

Now. Back to where I was.

So, there’s this guy, who apparently knows about Deathstroke, and could even provide a fair bit of intel. If he has the right information, he would prove to be especially valuable, as we could learn any weak points he may have. Now, I might as well ask him, then. I then walk over to where he is, and ask,

"Excuse me. You seem to know of this 'Deathstroke' guy. What do you know about him so far?"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva (Sub Zero/@LeLab
[tab=Blake (PAST)][/tab]

• Kuai Liang had just finished speaking with Mr. Fury and was now isolating himself, trapped in his own thoughts until a young woman in black walked up to him wanting to know about Deathstroke. "He is an arrogant man. We have clashed many times in the past. I helped save his realm from merging with my own years ago."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore marc122 marc122 FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla @LAB

Izuru took the refurbished Driver in his hands and held it up. The 16bit image of V flickered on the display with a frown. "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST TOSSED ME AT SOMEONE ELSE BECAUSE I WAS DINGED UP A LITTLE!" yelled V as she sent a shock through the buckle that stunned Izuru. "Owowow... I'm sorry. Look we just need to check if you've been fixed" said an apologetic Izuru. Izuru then attached the grumbling Driver to his waist before stepping out into a more open area. Nodding at the watching Rob, Izuru raised his Power Tile and inserted in the Driver. "Henshin!" said Izuru as his armor materialized on him. Shaking around his left hand, Izuru then began a few basic martial art moves. "First test complete. Base form is functioning normally. Now try your Subtiles" said V as she shot out a pair of Power Tiles. Catching them, Izuru used one to summon a clawed gauntlet and the other to summon a buzzsaw-like weapon. Striking at imaginary foes with both weapons, Izuru displayed a very fluid yet forceful fighting style that would have decimated a real opponent. "Second test complete. Now try a Legend Tile" said V as Izuru received another tile from her.

"Dai-Henshin!" cried Izuru as he inserted the tile inside the Driver. When he did, his suit changed in a flash of bright light. Suddenly a small ethereal railway track carrying red armor pieces appeared around him. It attached the pieces to him before the final piece slid down the track-like patterns covering his face. Now adorned in his new form, Izuru exhaled. "Den-O! Sword Form!" said V as Izuru got into position for the final flourish. "Ore.... Sanjou!" replied Izuru as he first gestured to himself with his thumb before crouching down and splaying his arms with one in front and the other in back.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Shiyonichi Shiyonichi

Mentions:

Hmmm, these two have a decent chance of being Tandem's new lackeys pals. Especially that talkative gal since she seems wise and capable enough to hold on her own out there. The Italian Swindler started thinking of ways to gain their trust and respect so they would watch his back and save him when he screws up at something, maybe even form a powerful 'bond' with them since he's probably gonna be in this world for a long while, might as well make friends. He hates to admit it but he feels lost without people's company which is why he always hangs out with those two knucklehead thieves back at his home but what should he say to Leo and Shiki. Should he be blunt and ask them to be his new friends or should he slowly gain their affection by chatting with them and steadily gaining their trust in each passing conversation? The latter sounds tedious and boring so he's gonna go for the former.

"You two wanna keep hanging out?" Tandem said out of nowhere. "I feel like we're gonna become good friends, do you feel it too?"

Shiki keeps starting at the boy another that wanted to *Hang Out* similar to Katrina and the Cotton Ball she carried around, idly the petting the creature she doesn't remove her eyes from Tandem as she lets the thought continue, as to why the question would be asked, but in the end a familiar conclusion is reached. "If you wish to stay around i am not bothered, as long as you don't become troublesome I will not decline If you do something foolish however that may change" either the rejection will eventually come or she will see the boy fall before then, in either case, it was another to watch and bring something to this event, looking back to Katrina for a moment then back to them "I feel i can be with you, the rest has yet to be decided...." cold blunt and to the point, the girl really could be somewhat cruel at times with such though there wasn't any malice or ill intent within her words, the flip between her warmer fleeting personality and colder grounded one like night and day in a sense yet both had the same feminine feeling and graceful movements of someone from a station far above.

Last edited:
Lyle Walt

lyle-walt-png.576890

Strategizing
Warehouse
Interaction
: Rin, Len, Takemi​

Lyle's eyes softened once he heard Rin was alright. Thank goodness it was nothing serious. He turned toward the woman. It touched him someone else still spared some thought for others in this mess. He... his kindness toward the twins wasn't pure. Information was crucial in a battlefield where it was lacking. The twins had the talent to use Real Spec. If they didn't have the talent, his action would differ.

"My name is Lyle. Lyle Walt," he introduced himself to Takemi. "this is sudden, but will you consider working together with my party? The three of us -- me, Rin, and Len -- agreed to work together before. Our fighters, however..."

His face darkened when he remembered Double and Aeon. He should have deactivated his skills the moment Aeon's light flashed from green to yellow. They were strong, truly, but he preferred someone more reliable.

"I have the ability to enhance the ability of everyone in my party. Lin and Ren are capable of analysing the enemy and everything around them. What we lack is firepower and a frontliner."

Mentions:

Tandem stared at the gal, tilting his head a little to the right as he listened attentively, heeding her words as he rubbed the back of his head softly. She eventually finished talking, making Tandem smile a bit as he thought of a snarky remark. "A simple yes or no would've sufficed." The Italian Swindler chuckled for a few seconds before extending his hand towards Shiki for a good ol' handshake, hopefully this handshake will make her trust him more since we all know firm handshakes makes good allies.​

Yuma
Yuma watched as Soma drew the magic symbol in the air with his finger. Her eyes lit up and she started jumping up and down in excitement.
“Wow! That’s so cool mister Soma!”
She tried to draw the same symbol in the air like Soma did but it obviously didn’t work.
“Awwww...”
She looked at the others and pointed at Negan.
“What can you do?”

( Stormcloak Stormcloak Aegis Aegis Zamasu Zamasu )​

Takemi fished out a notepad and pencil from skirt pocket, flipping past all her other notes to find a blank page, and wrote down Papyrus’s number in clean, neat writing. She hadn’t tested out her phone yet, but it was probably dead. He seemed like a fun guy to hang around with, given more casual circumstances.

Wait, what did Ren say? A reboot? As much as a fridge?

“Oh! I get it! You’re robots,” she exclaimed. If they were singers too, then maybe they were like those Songdroid things that Hotaru was fond of. “It’s fine, it’s fine” she tried to reassure him that no apology was needed, “don’t worry about it.” Being robots didn’t exclude them from getting hurt or tired. They still acted like kids, however aging worked for them. As she was thinking, then man spoke up again, introduced himself as Lyle Watt.

“I’m Takemi Hashimoto,” she said, furrowing her brow at his proposition. Truth be told, she’d rather avoid fighting, if she could. They weren’t being directly forced anymore, thank goodness, but she could understand the feelings that came from having other people protect you when you were powerless; if they had to protect you because you refused to fight…, Takemi tried to imagine that feeling.

“I see,” Takemi said, “Gamigin, my Persona,” how would she explain Persona? She didn’t really understand it all, herself, “well, it’s not exactly a summoned spirt, it’s part of my heart, I think…,” she paused for a second, “A-anyway, it has a few skills, both support and attacking. I don’t know how much that will help until I might learn some more, but if you’re looking for an ally…,” she had to steel herself, briefly, “If you need an ally, then you can count on me.”

Damafaud Damafaud Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

Lyle Walt

lyle-walt-png.576890

Strategizing
Warehouse
Interaction
: Rin, Len, Takemi​

Her signal on screen turned blue. Lyle smiled and offered her a handshake. Her type of attack was not the one he was looking for; heavy hitter, a cannon practically, but beggars shouldn't be pickers. If he was to compare her to his harem, she would be Aria before her third skill was released. It was already enough.

"Welcome to the party, Takemi. Now that we have the bare minimum for a cohesive party, we can try and answer the question in front of us."

Lyle lightly touched the Jewel over his neck. It gave off a soft azure glow. The bomb was no longer in his head, but his way back home still required for obstacles to be jumped over, for efforts to be exerted. The problem on hand right now...

"Should we join the fight to retrieve the Tesseract? I want to hear your opinions."

Leon watched as Soma produced something mind-bending in his hand. Even having survived other experiences similar to this he still was shocked every time something that defied the laws of his world happened. Nevertheless, he was glad to be on a team with someone who could do some heavy lifting.

Yuma asked what Negan could do and for a second he realized that Negan had been avoiding the question the last two times Leon had asked so he stared at the older man intent on an answer, and was somewhat proud as a father to see his daughter somewhat taking charge even if her childish nature sometimes poked through.

( Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Stormcloak Stormcloak Zamasu Zamasu )

Negans eyes widened as he saw Soma's magic seal. It had already been a fever dream of a day but the idea dark magic was still unsettling, if not goddamn awesome. Looking down at Yuma as she asked him what he can do he replies.

"Well I ain't got any magic or special suits, but I got this bad girl." Negan says as he raises Lucille slightly in front of himself. "This is Lucille.... and she is badass". He stops for a moment and thinks about his wife, the real Lucille, but quickly kicks the memories out of his head and lowers her to his side. "What about yourself?" He returns the question back to Yuma.

( Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Zamasu Zamasu Aegis Aegis )

Users who are viewing this thread