Zabo raised an eyebrow as he was informed his crimes didn't matter. He didn't know whether to feel relieved or insulted. He'd go with insulted and leave Fury to himself. He noticed Ike watching him and intentionally looked away from him, he didn't want to associate himself with the demon seeing as he seemed to lack any darkness. If he wouldn't defend himself from Hyde allying himself with the demon would be catastrophic disaster in combat. He sidled away from the others tinkering with his injector again.

Knight Knight

The lab itself was pretty generic, all things considered. There were various pieces of scrap metal lying around on various workbenches and the like, and in the centerpiece of it all stood the man you knew as Tony Stark, who was wearing a pair of goggles, which were strapped to his eyes.

5XVvL1Y.jpg

He appeared to be working on... well, something. A motherboard of some sort was what you all could gather as you entered. He first took notice of Hat Kid, who was snooping around the place. He looked up and lifted the goggles so they rested upon his forehead. "Hey kid!" Tony shouted as he saw the girl spying. "You can come down from there! I'm not gonna bite!" He exclaimed as is eyes fell upon the little girl. If this were any other day, he would question how a girl playing dress up managed to even get that high, but his mind soon fell upon the "multiverse shenanigans" answer for all of it.

Before he could get back to his work, he had heard two individuals stepping into his lab. One was just an ordinary kid and the other was a short, fat, hoodie wearing skeleton with either blood or ketchup dripping from his chin. Huh. In any case, the kid spoke up first, so Tony addressed him with a shrug as he stared at the Iron Man suit, encased in a crudely-drawn semicircle. "Eeyup. It's pretty much my life's work, which is wwwwhhhhhhyyyyyy..." He lightly placed a hand on the man's shoulder and pulled him back a bit as he began, literally, crossing the line. That line being the line Tony had drawn to separate nosy individuals and his prized Iron Man suit. "We stay behind the line." He said with a smile and a nod, before turning to go back to his work.

...only to be stopped by the skeleton thing. Who then asked him about an existential crisis.

Tony pursed his lips and pondered his question for a moment, as if thinking on his answer as he slowly nodded. "Hmmm.... well, I suppose if I were to die an untimely death, not that death isn't ever untimely... I would record a message for the ones I love. Tell them that everything was gonna be okay." He narrowed his eyes and cocked his head to the side, noticing that the red liquid dripping down his chin probably wasn't ketchup. "Speaking of which, are you okay? You got a little something riiiiiiight..." He casually licked his thumb before bringing it over to Sans' chin, wiping it away before wiping the blood off his shirt. "There."

He then looked up at Shiki, who had also entered and given her little spill. Once she had wrapped things up, Tony kinda just shrugged. "Well, I wouldn't call it overexerting, moreso just trying to keep our butts and your butts alive." Tony said, before stepping over to a workbench and grabbing a small microchip with an even smaller penguin printed on it. "This right here? This is the chip that's inside your brain right now. And all that stuff you said about disabling it was only partially true." Tony said, before spinning on a heel and dropping the chip on a nearby table. He would then pull up a holographic display, which probably looked like mubo-jumbo to most, but to Tony it made perfect sense.

PmpMpPR.jpg

"See, these blue dots here? Yeah, these represent the parts of the chip I was able to turn off. And these..." Tony would bring up a single hand and spin the projection around, making it face Shiki. Some of the dots, if she noticed, were red. "Are the parts that weren't. Basically, you may have turned off the bomb part of your chip, but these other parts weren't. As for as I can tell, they run on some... kinetic energy. It has different readings than the Tesseract, but whatever it is, it can't be disabled. No matter what you try. Even if you have some world ending god-like ability, it works differently in this universe. It's weaker... more unstable. You get what I'm saying?"

@Chipdog16 @Shiyonichi @Jeremiah @PlusUltra @Lab

Hat Kid gasped upon being addressed, but stepped out of her shell and into the light pretty quickly. Tony seemed nice enough, and he hadn't punched her in the face or stolen her soul

yet

so that substantially helped his case. Though, Mr. Stark certainly wasn't at the center of her attention - that would have to be Stark's suit. Malcontent with observing it from afar, Hat Kid hung around the rafters until Tony was pulled away to host the other misfits. As he began his explanation of Penguin's implants, Hat Kid threw her umbrella open to descend upon her quarry steadily and silently. Serendipitously threading the needle through hanging wires and lab equipment on the way down, Hat Kid had to suppress a mischievous snicker at Tony's expense as she donned eye protection necessary to the study of alien technology.

hatkid_sunglasses.png

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @lab

.... You could hear Zabo’s thoughts... and he seemed disappointed in you for some reason.... and to be fair you were disappointed in yourself for not being able to defend yourself on the field.... at least he wasn’t going to kill you, but it upset you for some reason. If he really wanted to be allies, you didn’t understand why you needed to be able to fight, you were good at other things that might come in handy.. so you decide to try telepathy on him at least, so you don’t interrupt his conversation by actually talkin.
(Any bold underlined text with quotation marks is telepathy)
“.... Sorry if I... let you down like that... I told you I’m not a very good fighter at all.... I guess I should have been more explicit when telling you...? I don’t get why I needed to be a good fighter to be allied with you... sorry anyways....”
You sigh to yourelf after you deliver the message and look around the room for some type of place to hide for the time being, since you can’t leave the room. You’d go to the lab but there were probably people there and you wanted alone time.
ManyFaces ManyFaces thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Mentions:
N/A
TANDEM, THE ITALIAN SWINDLER

The Italian Swindler was happy he no longer has to obey The Penguin out of fear of getting his brains blown to pieces, thinking that the bomb inside that noggin of his is no longer a real threat, he could be wrong maybe? Anything can happen in this strange, super-powered dimension. He was just leaning on the wall with his yo-yo's, using them to do flashy tricks for his own entertainment on hopefully get the attention of others and talk to him but that might just be asking for too much but getting his yo-yo skills admired would be nice. It's one of the few things he's actually good at and it's pretty much useless for anything other than distractions and fun. Oh well, no need to throw a pity party out of nowhere because he's not getting the attention he thinks he deserves.

"Yo, anyone wanna chat?" Tandem asked everyone on the Laboratory, looking around the lab for a potential friend to speak with. "Getting a bit bored over here."

[OPEN FOR INTERACTION]

Leon looked as his group had a rather awkward interaction between them, but as things progressed they were gonna need to start founding some trust between them. He waved them over towards him hoping to catch their attention as he waited for the reply from Tony.

He was hoping Tony would be amiable to his suggestion.

( Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Zamasu Zamasu Stormcloak Stormcloak thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore )

Yuma
Yuma noticed Leon motioning them over. She got the attention of Soma and Negan and began to walk over to Leon and tried to drag Soma and Negan by the hand with her. She looked around the room noticing all the technology and electronics. She was amazed by all the stuff and obviously wanted to mess with everything in the room, but she didn’t want to get in trouble.

( Aegis Aegis Zamasu Zamasu Stormcloak Stormcloak )​

The girl simply gives a faint and delicate laugh as the image appears "That certainly would be unfortunate though stability, nor strength of ability are factors for myself at this point, using a more suitable term for the current environment i would describe it as Binary" neatly folding her hands in front of her as she stands there "I would also like to clarify the overexertion aspects of my comments were for the gentleman over there" gesturing towards Sans once more with an open palm before her hands return to the previous position.

"In either case, the necessary elements of the device have been disabled for now...the rest will be removed when required. As for the options to neutralize them?" she gives another faint laugh "Those are not Binary, it was a poor move on Cobblepot-Sans part to believe the solution would work as designed for every participant summoned...but perhaps a different topic for now" taking a few more steps as she observes the areas novelty and another faint breath "While i have not entered this Universe previously, it is certainly one of curiosity...though its fragility is noticeable the time period is similar to the one i am most comfortable and it may be worth learning more during my visit...It is something i enjoy in each I am brought to and it is also fortunate that if this Tesseract has been described correctly that it is not within the hands of someone more experienced with the universes as a whole" another gentle smile as she looks to one of the diagrams "If I did not know better I would say it as another of Zelretch's forgotten toys..."

Her musing gently die down as she notices the arrival of more figures she has yet to converse with, bowing her head lightly to them in a refined greeting "Though it does appear your guests are growing..."

• "

images

Sgt. Mike "Psycho" Sykes

((Private Link to Jerome, encrypted))

"Same, you might be footing the bill from Crytek eventually, if something happens. "He eyed Fury for a second and put on a light growl.

He followed Jerome toward the lab and frowned, talking to him "How much did this Iron man reck havoc on your suit?"

As soon as he moved in the lab, Psycho eyed the expensive technologies and even a red and white suit of armor nearby, the same one he shot out of the sky at one point.

He looked at Jerome and walked up to the man himself "So you are the one that saved our asses back there. I'm not here to personally thank you for that. I want to know if anything was fried during the little zap you gave us back there."

"Same for my friend here, Jerome."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Sleek Sleek

View attachment 577360
Sans the Skeleton
Sans, noting what Tony had for him to say, figured it best to have some sort of note left for Papyrus, lest things go south. After Tony wiped the blood off San's chin, however, he realized the guy, while being rather eccentric, was also genuine in what he did, even if it came across as oddball-ish. He thanked Tony and walked over to to a bench to sit. He pulled out a pen and a piece of paper. he proceeded to write Papyrus a note:

"hey buddy... if you're reading this, then things didn't really work out for me. don't go looking, i'm not on vacation. ask alphys when you get back, she'll know what happened. just go on about you're dreams, cause i want you to become the greatest royal guardsman ever. just know, that even if i'm not here, there's someone out there back home that cares about you. please don't get upset, cause i'll get upset, and i don't want that on my conscience. love you paps, and please, please, don't be rash and do something i would do. love, sans"

Sans felt like he could cry if he read his note back, but he realized that he's made enough of a scene. Soon, Sans started to chuckle when Ryougi mocked his earlier statement, however.

View attachment 577377

After giving her the satisfaction of being correct, he knew she was wrong, in a sense that, while he didn't push his limit in battle, if he did next time, his condition would be much worse. Though, while he was trying to stay in good spirits, he let her have her moment. Eventually, he was confronted by a lady, who was asking him if he was alright. Sans, while appreciating the concern, did not want to reveal to everyone that he was dying, especially since the lab was beginning to fill with their allies... Sans simply smirked his usual smirk and replied to Aeon-

View attachment 577376

View attachment 577374

View attachment 577375

As Sans tried to make small talk, he was growing uneasy with the growing crowd. He figured as soon as he made a new pal, he'd go find his way back to Papyrus.

Mentions: Veradana Veradana
Interactions: @LittleRedAssassin

(Whats this? Ambiance music? You shouldn't have!)

Hat Kid gasped upon being addressed, but stepped out of her shell and into the light pretty quickly. Tony seemed nice enough, and he hadn't punched her in the face or stolen her soul

yet

so that substantially helped his case. Though, Mr. Stark certainly wasn't at the center of her attention - that would have to be Stark's suit. Malcontent with observing it from afar, Hat Kid hung around the rafters until Tony was pulled away to host the other misfits. As he began his explanation of Penguin's implants, Hat Kid threw her umbrella open to descend upon her quarry steadily and silently. Serendipitously threading the needle through hanging wires and lab equipment on the way down, Hat Kid had to suppress a mischievous snicker at Tony's expense as she donned eye protection necessary to the study of alien technology.

hatkid_sunglasses.png

"...Right." Tony said with a slow nod. He wasn't sure if this woman quite understood what he said, what with her still musing about how the rest of the chip would be "destroyed when needed" or whatever. Honestly, Tony was too tired to really be quippy, and he still had a lot of work ahead of him. Work which, as more people entered the lab, became more and more apparent that it probably was never even going to get done. As Leon approached him, Tony pursed his lips.

"Yeah, this armor isn't exactly for sale, ranger rick." He said, only nodding as Skeletor's younger brother made his way over and wrote some sort of note on the back of his lab notes. He would have gone over there to at least comfort him, but he figured it wasn't his place. Before he could head off, two men approached Tony, asking if his Plan B fried anything in their suits. He shook his head.

"Nope." He said, quickly turning around and picking up one of the chips he managed to take off Cobblepot from a nearby table. "This here chip has a very specific energy reading, probably backed up by whatever it is that's powering the non-bomb parts. As such, I was able to tap into that frequency and program some tendrils I have in the back to channel their energy at that specific frequency, overpowering the chips until they effectively knocked you all out. Basically, long and short of it is..." He paused and quickly turned around, smacking the chip down on the table with a resounding smacking sound. "The chips were effected, and not your suits, Master Chief and Baldie." He would have continued, however some kid was getting a bit too close to his suit. At least, too close for Tony's liking.

"Hey! Heyheyheyhey!" Tony spurted out in quick succession as he made his way over to Hat Kid, who apparently had taken a liking to his armor. She hadn't touched it yet, but Tony knew how kids were despite not having any of his own. He quickly stood between Hat Kid and the Iron Man suit, gently scooping her up under her arms and setting her on the ground. "This stuff really isn't for you to touch, short stack. Or anyone, really." He said as he attempted to usher her away from his armor. "So why don't you go head out and... I dunno, grab some snacks from Scott or something? Please?"

Jeremiah Jeremiah T The Man With No Name Aegis Aegis PlusUltra PlusUltra darkred darkred Sleek Sleek @Lab

Mentions:
N/A
View attachment 577353

The Italian Swindler was happy he no longer has to obey The Penguin out of fear of getting his brains blown to pieces, thinking that the bomb inside that noggin of his is no longer a real threat, he could be wrong maybe? Anything can happen in this strange, super-powered dimension. He was just leaning on the wall with his yo-yo's, using them to do flashy tricks for his own entertainment on hopefully get the attention of others and talk to him but that might just be asking for too much but getting his yo-yo skills admired would be nice. It's one of the few things he's actually good at and it's pretty much useless for anything other than distractions and fun. Oh well, no need to throw a pity party out of nowhere because he's not getting the attention he thinks he deserves.

"Yo, anyone wanna chat?" Tandem asked everyone on the Laboratory, looking around the lab for a potential friend to speak with. "Getting a bit bored over here."

[OPEN FOR INTERACTION]
"I'll chat with you." Came the voice of Leonardo Watch, who had been pretty quiet up until now. He had grabbed a pre-made ham sandwhich out of one of Scott's shopping bags, holding it in his hands as he began to munch on it. It was true that he had been... confused by recent events to say the least. Though, his main concern brought him back to the beginning of this all. Something that had happened at the start.

original.gif

His eyes.

Normally, he could use his eyes to take control over those he looked at, no matter the distance. At least, to an extend. He could make them nautious, see through their eyes, or simply disorient them for as long as he needed. But with Cobblepot, all he saw was red.

ReliablePaleHarborseal-size_restricted.gif

It was pure, almost blinding red. And, as far as he could tell, Cobblepot wasn't from Hellsalem's lot. So what made him so powerful that his eyes had burned out in a matter of seconds? It was this question that plagued Leo's mind throughout all of this, and what had ultimately caused him to remain off to the side.

However, talking to someone now could perhaps take his mind off things. So that's what he did.

p.png

"So.. how are you holding up?" Leo asked in a (pathetic) attempt to make small talk with the other, before sipping out of his cup of orange juice, which he had also grabbed from one of Scott's bags.

Chungchangching Chungchangching

Last edited:
You shouldn’t be so quick to die, Takemi thought, even if all other options seemed impossible. They’d saved all of their lives with their message, but noble sacrifice or not, she wished that they could have thought of some other way, impossible as it may have been to explain what was happening without incurring their kidnappers’ rage. If more people had died, their rescue and eventual homecoming would be stained with regrets.

“I know you want to be brave,” she said at length, “but…,” the sounds of someone’s footsteps and calling voice broke her off. He seemed to have the same high-spirits idea that Papyrus did, even if it did fall away when he saw that the blonde child, Rin, was unconscious.

“Y-yeah,” scolding them was pointless. What was she doing? She almost wished that Manami were there, she was good with kids, but Takemi cut off her wish at the bud; no one should have to go through things like this. “We should find somewhere where you can let her rest properly. I can carry her for you, if that’s okay”

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun T The Man With No Name Damafaud Damafaud

“Ah, I guess it was too much to hope for.” Shirou muttered while scratching the back of his head. Then he looked back at the bags.“OmnommissShirou’scookingalreadyOmnomnom.” Yeah, that. Leo was lucky to slip out some food before it all disappeared into Saber’s belly. “Uh, Saber. Is it really that bad? (nods)Ugh, just my luck.” He turns back to Scott, “She isn’t normally like this, she normally savors it. I guess she’s just used to my cooking.They then notice Leo asking someone who’s clearly better off how their doing. Walking up to him Shirou was about to mention that fact when Saber said, “You seem a bit down. Did something happen?”

Mentions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Tandem directed his attention to Leonardo Watch after hearing him speak. He seemed nice enough, saying that he'll strike up a conversation with him and even asking how he's holding up. How sweet. The Italian Swindler had a genuine smirk that didn't look devious or mischievous this time. He looked happy that somebody was finally giving him attention. Tandem eyed the man from head to toe, assuming that this guy was around the same age as he is and it looks like he's getting his grub on with his ham sandwich and orange juice, the sight of food made his stomach growl quietly but Tandem decided to eat later if there's gonna be any food left after this conversation.

"Getting a bit homesick, if I was bein' honest." Tandem said, crossing his arms. "I miss my two pals already, but enough about me; how are YOU doing?"

Soma Cruz

Weapon: Shortsword
Stats:
STR: 14
CON: 16
INT: 15
LCK: 17

Bullet: Winged Skeleton
Guardian: Flying Armor
Enchanted: Gremlin

-Winged Skeleton
-Flying Armor
-Gremlin
Soma went along with the others after being motioned by Leon. Whatever it is must be important. Then again, Soma thought if there is an armory, he'll need an upgrade.

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Aegis Aegis Stormcloak Stormcloak

Ritsu
As though a flip had been switched, Ritsu wiped away the tears that threatened to fall. She gave Scott a growing smile as rays of sunlight pierced through the blanket of clouds. It was a comforting thought, knowing that neither he nor his friends thought anything less of them for doing what they had to do. Killing for means of survival was a given, and there was no shame in wanting to live, but all the same it was as though a weight was lifted off of her shoulders.

Waving him goodbye, the AI immediately spotted a familiar group just a ways away from where she stood. Her face lit up, and she quickly made her way towards them, chirping a cheerful greeting to catch their attention.

SheepKing SheepKing Haz. Haz. June Verles June Verles GearBlade654 GearBlade654

Jx5lZns.png

Ryougi Shiki
Tags: wdinatx wdinatx

The girl bows once more towards Stark "I will leave you to your puppets and trinkets...sadly the refreshments have been insufficient for the party size and requirements" turning to slowly walk away to perhaps find a new item of interest for her, perhaps the King and her young squire? they would be more aware of the context of her words regardless. Allowing her recent observations to flow she is guided my that instinctual tug until arriving upon the duo with another faint nod "His Majesty and Knight...I trust you have been keeping well?" a look of amusement at the vanished supplies "It would seem the prana requirement was something that needed to be resolved perhaps?...not quite a banquet but you seem in spirits regardless."

So no suit, or badass upgrade, huh? Leon was a bit disappointed, but deep down he couldn't blame the scientist. He knew that Tony wouldn't give it to him for the same reason Leon wanted it to begin with. Suspicion is the breeding ground of caution after all, and with some many unknown variables working their way into every scenario he thought that maybe Tony was making a wise decision because if he was able to get armor then why would there be a reason why other people couldn't?

Leon turned to the group as Yuma dragged the other two towards him. Was it just Leon, or had she broken out of her shy-shell (sea-shell pun) a bit? She even had hold of the normally stern Negan.

"Alright. Glad you guys ALL came over," Leon gave a smile before stepping away from Tony and clapping his hands together in a motion that signified that he was ready to get started "so I want to get a plan of action together for us and start building some trust. I figured the best way to do that is to ask where you are from, and what can you do? This won't be easy to do in the future."

( Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Zamasu Zamasu Stormcloak Stormcloak )

(Also sleep hours for me)​

Last edited:
“Ah, I guess it was too much to hope for.” Shirou muttered while scratching the back of his head. Then he looked back at the bags.“OmnommissShirou’scookingalreadyOmnomnom.” Yeah, that. Leo was lucky to slip out some food before it all disappeared into Saber’s belly. “Uh, Saber. Is it really that bad? (nods)Ugh, just my luck.” He turns back to Scott, “She isn’t normally like this, she normally savors it. I guess she’s just used to my cooking.They then notice Leo asking someone who’s clearly better off how their doing. Walking up to him Shirou was about to mention that fact when Saber said, “You seem a bit down. Did something happen?”
Scott-Lang-ant-man-38526039-400-208.gif

Scott watched with wide eyes as he watched Saber literally inhale every single bag of food like they were nothing. After Shirou apologized for it, Scott slowly nodded in response.

"Okay... yeah. I'm just gonna pretend I didn't see that now." Scott replied before turning around once they two left, deciding to pick up the small bits of scrap which remained on the ground.

Mentions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
View attachment 577386

Tandem directed his attention to Leonardo Watch after hearing him speak. He seemed nice enough, saying that he'll strike up a conversation with him and even asking how he's holding up. How sweet. The Italian Swindler had a genuine smirk that didn't look devious or mischievous this time. He looked happy that somebody was finally giving him attention. Tandem eyed the man from head to toe, assuming that this guy was around the same age as he is and it looks like he's getting his grub on with his ham sandwich and orange juice, the sight of food made his stomach growl quietly but Tandem decided to eat later if there's gonna be any food left after this conversation.

"Getting a bit homesick, if I was bein' honest." Tandem said, crossing his arms. "I miss my two pals already, but enough about me; how are YOU doing?"

p.png

"I'm... okay." Leo replied with a small nod. "I mean, I suppose I'm fine. I haven't died or anything yet, at least. It's just..." He sipped on his orange juice and leaned forward, sighing as he rested his arms on his knees. "It's just... my powers. Err-- my eyes. They're supposed to be able to examine people for demons, or their 'true' selves, as well as take disorient people or take over their sight. However, when I tried the latter with Cobblepot, it... didn't work. It's weird, I know. But my eyes just burned as I looked at him, though as I examined him... he was completely normal. It was almost as if he had something shielding him." Leo explained, before glancing up as Saber approached.

"Huh? Oh, no. Nothing aside from what I just explained." Leo said, assuming Saber heard him as she was in earshot as it happened.

wdinatx wdinatx Chungchangching Chungchangching

"Hey! Heyheyheyhey!" Tony spurted out in quick succession as he made his way over to Hat Kid, who apparently had taken a liking to his armor. She hadn't touched it yet, but Tony knew how kids were despite not having any of his own. He quickly stood between Hat Kid and the Iron Man suit, gently scooping her up under her arms and setting her on the ground. "This stuff really isn't for you to touch, short stack. Or anyone, really." He said as he attempted to usher her away from his armor. "So why don't you go head out and... I dunno, grab some snacks from Scott or something? Please?"

Having been busying herself circling all around the Iron Man suit scribbling things down on a portable notepad, it would come as no surprise Hat Kid didn't go quietly. Flailing in Tony's hold; albeit mostly out of shock; the curious girl maintained her bad-tempered attitude after being set down. Pouting and shaking her head at Tony's request, she pointed past him at his suit. "So cool...!" she squealed, beaming again at the mere sight of his suit, after which she set about writing something new into her notes. Lifting the page up, Tony would find what appeared to be a modification to the interior of his helmet messily sketched in-between a shockingly detailed drawing of Tandem's hat atop a crude scribbling of his face, and a scratched-out mock-up of Spider-Man's mask as a cutesy pullover. "I want! Lemme see!" Hat Kid pleaded, bouncing up and down with childish excitement.

daoat3a-a5d45e01-6e28-4b78-bf3d-fd05d3084e4d.png

“I know you want to be brave, but...”

Hearing Takemi speak again, Len had looked up back at her. The message, however, had never seen its end as Lyle walked in into the scene, probably interrupting the girl's train of thought. Though curious as to what the rest of that phrase could be, the male vocaloid decided it was better to leave it be, unwilling to put the new acquaintance on the stop. After all, if he had been the one in the same situation, it would have gotten pretty awkward.

"Ah! Lyle-san!", he exclaimed when the familiar form of the young man had joined their little group, "I'm glad you're safe too. It's almost unbelievable that your idea went this well!", a soft laugh echoed for a while before shifting in a more nervous one when he completed it, "I- I was so sure that mine and Rin's life-span's were doomed to end right there... So much that I even apologized to her without thinking too much about the implications."

"I should really be apologizing right now, for filling her mind with so many doubts during such a difficult time", he sadly thought to himself, "I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you soon. I swear."

Len's mind had wandered for a bit, being brought back to the present as the blue-haired integrand asked about Rin's state:

"Well, it's a little far from alright... But it's completely normal, just a sudden reboot. Happens when the system starts overheating and such.", he half-explained it, then lowered his head again to look at his sibling's seemingly peaceful semblance, it was quite resemblant of the biological phenomena living beings called 'sleep', "The diagnosis shouldn't take that much longer."

In the right time, as if to break the somber, tense mood that had been lingering in the air, Papyrus had abruptly chimed in. The skeleton's carefree, energetic and naive posture was quite alike to Rin's, just an explosion of good feelings that seemed to never have end. Despite the initial surprise at the interruption, Len had opened up a timid smile during the knight-wannabe's chatter:

"T-thank you!", the younger sibling had replied upon being given the phone number, though it hadn't exactly been the reason for the gratitude, "We'll call if we need anyone to talk with"

That last part had been a bit of a stretch, maybe even outrightly a lie. It wasn't made in ill-spirits though, quite the opposite, Len found Papyrus' overflowing confidence and self-esteem...refreshing, inspiring even, so he had given an answer that was most likely to keep it going. You could say he had simply tried not to harm the skeleton's feelings.

Papyrus had left just as he had come, a bundle of happy, bubbly energy, a mesmerizing light that the vocaloid couldn't stop watching until it had gone too far for him to see. What a figure that guy was. He could already picture Rin having a great time around him and he seemed to have no ounce of malice either. If he had to trust anyone of all beings in this room beside them two, it would probably be Papyrus.

"We should find somewhere where you can let her rest properly..."

With his attention drawn back by the teenager, Len had jerked his head to make eye contact with her again. Listening to her words, however, he felt like interrupting to make a correction. She seemed to have the wrong idea about what Rin's situation was, assuming it to be the same as a living organism's. To Len's dismay, --and lack of social skills--, it wasn't this easy.

"I can carry her for you, if that’s okay”

"Oh. Uhhhh, H-how do I explain this in simple terms???", troubled he tilted his head, holding it with his free hand, "Uhhhhhh... That, won't work? I mean uhhh", oh my god, why were words so hard?, "We weight as much as a fridge!"

His eyes widened in panic for a moment, that wasn't exactly what he wanted to say ahhhhh!!

"A-a small one! But like, still unusually heavy! D-do you get it??", he couldn't blush, but his processor was definitely warmer from all this effort, "Ah! I-I'm sorry Hashimoto-san, you just wanted to help and ah... Then I went and yelled at you..."

Apologetically the vocaloid brought his free hand to his face in a half-prayer motion muttering the word 'suman' (sorry), a typical gesture in Japanese culture when asking for one's forgiveness.

Last edited:

• Arthur's choice to stay close to the girl from earlier seemed to be in vain. When he was about to comment on her statement of death, he found himself and the others being zapped by some kind of electrical device coming from the metal flying man. Even though he wasn't the smartest, even he could see what the hell was going on- the shock was doing something to the bombs. After all, if it didn't, then why wouldn't that Cobblepot man blow everyone up so these "Avengers" couldn't get any information?

Either way, he braced as he saw the lightning arc from Katrina to him... only to feel absolutely nothing. Literally nothing- he passed out without any shock or pain. For the second time today, he was enveloped in darkness.

This time, when he woke up again, it felt like he had been back to his normal self. Drained of energy. Weak. Sick. Arthur immediately checked his person again to find that he had everything on him including his weapons. He managed to pull himself up into a crouched position as he listened in on this one-eyed man's explanation on where the hell they were and what was going on. Much more informative than that Cobblepot man, though the gunslinger still didn't quite understand everything that was going on nor fully trusted these Avengers.

Apparently the blue glowing cube wasn't a "Tesserection" but instead a Tesseract. Not just that, but it could return everyone to their homes. Not that Arthur exactly had a home in the first place, though- even though Dutch seemed to have changed his heart during Morgan's final moments with his mentor, he still had nothing to go back to now. But the other folks- the folks who didn't look like fighters, just average law-abiding folks- they could have the chance to go back and live their lives.
    Normal lives. Something he had longed for when he'd been with Mary-Linton. But he and Mary-Linton could never work out, he had known that from the beginning. So why was his mind flitting back to her?

He pushed the "love" of his life out of his mind, returning to the conversation that had continued without him. The animal-taming girl seemed pretty pissed off, though the blue-armored blockhead from earlier seemed to be wanting to fuel the flames. Thankfully, she and her other friend left without any conflict, leaving Arthur to continue listening to the conversations.

Turned out the people at this "SHIELD" didn't care about your past in your world. That was a relief. Arthur was a bad man; his actions after Blackwater still didn't atone for the many people he's killed regardless of their hostilities to him. He still felt conflicted about himself even after everything he'd been through for better or worse. Again, he pushed it out of his mind to refocus.

The part of not being able to control what that cube spat out didn't surprise Arthur, though. After all, there were singing robots (who apparently screamed whilst he was going off on a tangent over his past) who didn't know how to even punch someone, the animal-lover from earlier, and more. Of course, it seemed that the Cobblepot had gotten lucky with his people jackpot considering that some of the folks in the room obviously knew more than how to handle themselves in a brawl.

Finally, the man who had been in that weird suit said stuff about some equally-strange consumables. Now that brought him to what had been on his mind throughout the entire horror show that had happened today- just where and when was he? Obviously it couldn't still be 1899- all the people, weapons, and talk said differently. But if not 1899, had he... somehow been thrown into the future? He'd heard talk about "multiverses" through some book, but had pretty much dismissed it as fiction (like it truly was) until now.

"So, if we ain't in our own... Universes, right now, then where are we? Better yet, what the hell is the date today?" Arthur asked, his inquisitive eyes continually taking in the scene around him. More specifically, the people that surrounded him. So many folks to talk to and understand- it had only begun to sink in properly, and chances were it would take a lot more time before he'd fully grasp this concept.

You decide to not... pay attention to Zabo... looking around, you see that other ike!! Mm.. perhaps you could just talk with him for a while!! You scuttle through he crowd, and tug on his pants leg- armor- thingy....
“Hey!!! Uh... down here hehe!!! Other ike!!”
You look a bit more delighted and relieved to see him... since Hyde nearly beat you into the ground.... you wonder if he witnessed that, since he was in the training room with you.
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Ike is standing back, listening to the others when he notices someone tugging on his grieve. He looks down and notices a small horned creature. He was surprised to hear it speak like the Other Ike. He kneels down to talk to him better. "Oh, Hello Ike. I didn't see you down there. I though you said you wern't a Laguz?"
Birb Birb

Your tail bats gently on the floor... and you’re confused again...
“What- no- I am not a... Laguz... I’m just a demon.... hehe.... this is just some demon magic I can pull off don’t be too surprised!!”
You smile some.. cat?? Dog??? Smile??? And lay on his foot like some lazy little animal would. You were relieved there was SOME sensible person here...
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Ike shrugs. Maybe they called Laguz something different in his world. "Maybe. I know some Laguz who are great with Magic but do poor in physical combat, kinda like you. So it's possible that's just what you call yourselves in your world."
Birb Birb

Jx5lZns.png

Ryougi Shiki
Tags: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Giving a glance to Leo she pauses for a moment "From what i know of other Mystic eyes from personal experience, there are multiple means in which to neutralize clairvoyance" gesturing towards him for a short moment "The something or someone shielding him however is correct, he is a made to trade and take, not to build...given the resources he has shown are beyond his realm of understanding alone. A hand guides him though for what purpose has will become clear eventually" their eyes have closed as if in focus, faint shiftings of her body before they open again with a gentle smile as if recalling a fond memory "Regardless miss-use of any resource has consequences, no matter how delayed...so rest, so that your eyes may enlighten you towards events later"

With her final words their posture, expressions and language changes to the alternative from before giving a glance once more to each of those gathered "So what are you planning on doing now?"

Leon had a point the group that they had stumbled into needed to be able to trust each other, Especially Negan as he already felt that some of them had some... reservations about him, which were definitely deserved. Not to mention the fact that he could use this companionship to help get him back home it was in his best interest to befriend them, Mainly Leon and Soma since the girl would probably just follow her fathers lead.

"Right, the four of us seem to have pretty good heads on our shoulders and sticking together would raise all of our chances of getting out of this shitshow alive."

( Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Aegis Aegis Zamasu Zamasu )

“When did everyone on planet get here?” Robert asked sarcastically, before walking over to the motherboard, he could definitely see the whole tired engineer look and sympathized with the billionaire philanthropist. “Well, since you disabled the bombs, as thanks I’ll lend you a hand, Tin Man.” Robert grabbed another pair of safety goggles and walked over to the mainframe Tony was working on. He took a moment to examine and determine what kind of tech he was looking at before getting to work. As unlike Tony, Robert was actually fresh, so he was able to finish a part of the Mainframe quickly, before backing off and letting Tony inspect the work as he was sure that the Billionaire wouldn’t have let anyone work with him until they actually could prove to be competent.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread