Yuma
Yuma stares at the bat for a few short seconds before she started scratching her chin thinking about the question Negan asked her.
“Hm... well I have this gun.”
She pulled out the gun she had from before showing it off Negan. She put it back up and pointed towards Leon.
“So, what can you do dad?”

( Aegis Aegis Zamasu Zamasu Stormcloak Stormcloak )

Jx5lZns.png

Ryougi Shiki
Tags: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Chungchangching Chungchangching

Leaning slightly the girl studies the Italian before nodding along with Leos words "Items can manifest wills but in either case, it's not something that fools consciously of so he's being manipulated whether he knows it or not, though It seems to be a trend though that the guys with one eye have a better grip on the situation...if anyone knows for certain it is the half and half mercenary" idly taking a finger and tugging at her hair slightly, running it through her fingers in thought, she had seen that mans posture and expressions, he was in control but cautious, confident yet measured and he had the eye of an assassin, something she pinned the moment she saw Deathstroke, and likely the same in return...neither needed to state the obvious if either really cared.

Bringing herself back to the present however she takes note of how he described his ability "People spend far too long thinking if names for special eyes, an employer of mine studied all sorts and even made a few of her own...closed a number of them myself after people thought they were unbeatable tools, yours are just an amalgam of a few I know about and making a pact for them is far more common then you would think, though hopefully, the price you paid was worth it...." harsh and blunt, shes yet to blink as she looks into him as if seeing something else before glancing back to the Italian to see if he had any other items of interest to add in, at least he wasn't as depressive as some tended to be.

Mentions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore PlusUltra PlusUltra

TANDEM, THE ITALIAN SWINDLER
View attachment 577493

Hmmm, these two have a decent chance of being Tandem's new lackeys pals. Especially that talkative gal since she seems wise and capable enough to hold on her own out there. The Italian Swindler started thinking of ways to gain their trust and respect so they would watch his back and save him when he screws up at something, maybe even form a powerful 'bond' with them since he's probably gonna be in this world for a long while, might as well make friends. He hates to admit it but he feels lost without people's company which is why he always hangs out with those two knucklehead thieves back at his home but what should he say to Leo and Shiki. Should he be blunt and ask them to be his new friends or should he slowly gain their affection by chatting with them and steadily gaining their trust in each passing conversation? The latter sounds tedious and boring so he's gonna go for the former.

"You two wanna keep hanging out?" Tandem said out of nowhere. "I feel like we're gonna become good friends, do you feel it too?"

Jx5lZns.png

Ryougi Shiki
Tags: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Chungchangching Chungchangching

Shiki keeps starting at the boy another that wanted to *Hang Out* similar to Katrina and the Cotton Ball she carried around, idly the petting the creature she doesn't remove her eyes from Tandem as she lets the thought continue, as to why the question would be asked, but in the end a familiar conclusion is reached. "If you wish to stay around i am not bothered, as long as you don't become troublesome I will not decline If you do something foolish however that may change" either the rejection will eventually come or she will see the boy fall before then, in either case, it was another to watch and bring something to this event, looking back to Katrina for a moment then back to them "I feel i can be with you, the rest has yet to be decided...." cold blunt and to the point, the girl really could be somewhat cruel at times with such though there wasn't any malice or ill intent within her words, the flip between her warmer fleeting personality and colder grounded one like night and day in a sense yet both had the same feminine feeling and graceful movements of someone from a station far above.

Mentions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore PlusUltra PlusUltra

TANDEM, THE ITALIAN SWINDLER
View attachment 577567

Tandem stared at the gal, tilting his head a little to the right as he listened attentively, heeding her words as he rubbed the back of his head softly. She eventually finished talking, making Tandem smile a bit as he thought of a snarky remark. "A simple yes or no would've sufficed." The Italian Swindler chuckled for a few seconds before extending his hand towards Shiki for a good ol' handshake, hopefully this handshake will make her trust him more since we all know firm handshakes makes good allies.​
p.png

"Maybe," Leo replied with a shrug regarding Shiki's words about the Tesseract. "Whatever it is, something is protecting Cobblepot. I don't know what, but whatever it is, it's one of the strongest forces I've encountered." He remained silent and simply nodded in response to her words about his eyes. He found it interesting that there were powers similar to his in other universes, however he just didn't have anything to contribute to that section of the conversation.

p.png

He then turned to Tandem, who offered that they "keep hanging out". Of course, Leo knew that he meant that they group up, but Leo liked the idea nonetheless. "Sure. I wouldn't mind sticking together." Leo replied with a small nod, shaking either hand if it was extended towards him.

Chungchangching Chungchangching PlusUltra PlusUltra

The moment Tony surrendered to her, Hat Kid lit up like a Christmas Tree, and in the very next moment she zipped past him. Flipping to a new page, Hat Kid's eyes bounced between the Iron Man suit and her notes while she filled the page with whatever alien language she was a native speaker of. "Material?" she asked plainly out of the blue, "Weight? Ooh! Interior dimensions? How comfortable?" the previously very quiet child was suddenly bursting with questions now that she had a real reason to open up.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @lab
Robert raised his eyebrow towards Tony. “I have literally modified a motorcycle to hop around my local multiverse. If I was that much of a klutz, I would have spaghettified myself, exploding every atom within my body and scattered whatever was left throughout space and time, but ok then. I’ll play along, Iron man. Just don’t mess up when exhaustion catches up with you. I hear it’s highly sensitive to stuff like that.”

Robert turned towards the driver, ironically, messing around with the driver was actually far more dangerous. Since it basically converted data and unique forms of energy into matter, which had disastrous repercussions if done incorrectly. Robert turned off V and opened up the Driver to inspect the damage. “Alright, this part needs a dusting, this one is loose, we got an almost worn out part here, how the heck did you wear out this piece? Alright, I got the basics of the damage assessed.” Robert went to work. First he removed the internals, and laid them out, separating the pieces that needed to be replaced, the ones that needed to be repaired, and the ones that could still be used. Luckily they were at a pretty advanced facility, so finding the replacement parts and having good enough equipment wasn’t an issue. The inventor went to work. Ironically beginning with repairing the Driver’s mainframe and ending with dusting the sensors and then putting it back together.

“Alright, I’m finished.” Robert said before turning the driver over to his fellow rider. “This should work about 12% better. Alright try it out.”

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia @Lab
Izuru took the refurbished Driver in his hands and held it up. The 16bit image of V flickered on the display with a frown. "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST TOSSED ME AT SOMEONE ELSE BECAUSE I WAS DINGED UP A LITTLE!" yelled V as she sent a shock through the buckle that stunned Izuru. "Owowow... I'm sorry. Look we just need to check if you've been fixed" said an apologetic Izuru. Izuru then attached the grumbling Driver to his waist before stepping out into a more open area. Nodding at the watching Rob, Izuru raised his Power Tile and inserted in the Driver. "Henshin!" said Izuru as his armor materialized on him. Shaking around his left hand, Izuru then began a few basic martial art moves. "First test complete. Base form is functioning normally. Now try your Subtiles" said V as she shot out a pair of Power Tiles. Catching them, Izuru used one to summon a clawed gauntlet and the other to summon a buzzsaw-like weapon. Striking at imaginary foes with both weapons, Izuru displayed a very fluid yet forceful fighting style that would have decimated a real opponent. "Second test complete. Now try a Legend Tile" said V as Izuru received another tile from her.

"Dai-Henshin!" cried Izuru as he inserted the tile inside the Driver. When he did, his suit changed in a flash of bright light. Suddenly a small ethereal railway track carrying red armor pieces appeared around him. It attached the pieces to him before the final piece slid down the track-like patterns covering his face. Now adorned in his new form, Izuru exhaled. "Den-O! Sword Form!" said V as Izuru got into position for the final flourish. "Ore.... Sanjou!" replied Izuru as he first gestured to himself with his thumb before crouching down and splaying his arms with one in front and the other in back.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Shiyonichi Shiyonichi

mistakes__heat_and_anger__tony_stark_x_reader__by_lokithemischievious-d7dqyhs.jpg

"Uh huh. See, it has less to do with the fact that I don't trust you, which I still don't by the way, and more to do with the fact that you touched my stuff without permission." Tony replied with a heavy sigh, a bit annoyed by the kid's response. He already didn't like random people getting all touchy with his stuff, especially those of the random multiversal encounter variety. Luckily, the white-haired kid had gotten the point and walked off to go fix the kid's chip or whatever it was.

With that, Tony had made his way back over to Hat Kid, who was eagerly taking notes on his Iron Man suit. He found her enthusiasm to be... charming, at least. But with all that was going on, he found it a bit overwhelming, to say the least. However, the man kept up his more-often-than-not calm persona and smiled down at the kid. "Well, you're certainly the eager one, aren't ya Short Stack?" He asked with as he placed his hands on his hips. "Let's see... for material I use nitinol, weight is two-hundred twenty-five pounds, and it's surprisingly comfortable. Mostly because I installed a heater inside the suit, as well as a makeshift shoulder, neck, and back massage function." Tony replied, before having his attention taken away from the girl again, this time by the kid who wanted his chipped fixed. Who had apparently decided it was a good idea to try and do some martial arts training in his lab.

tenor.gif

Needless to say, Tony wasn't particularly fond of this idea.

"Hey! Hey, you! Yeah, blue eyes!?" Tony shouted as he rose his hand and began to snap his fingers together to get the teen's attention. Once he did so, Tony opened his mouth and said, "Yeah, yeah see if you wanna practice your martial arts, do it outside and away from my lab!" He said with a slow nod, shifting the snapping fingers on his risen hand to a point, which was directed towards the outside of his lab.

Jeremiah Jeremiah Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Shiyonichi Shiyonichi
Aeon & Double
Aeon became sad, he seemed to be actually having some kind of injury. She tried to look for anything that could help the man. "You sort of remind me of a pair of siblings from my home-world. In their timeline, the older sister has to sacrifice herself in order to make the younger sister live normally. You both seem like a good pair." , Aeon looks at Sans, she wonders if his illness could ever be cured. If she was back in her home-world, Mother would have gladly taken care of him, an acquaintance of Aeon is considered as a son or daughter of Mother.

Double sipped her coffee slowly as she listened to Ant Man. She nodded slowly, she thought of an idea in the middle of the conversation. She transformed herself to look exactly like Ant Man, "Would you mind if I practice my transformations by using your body?" Double said it in the same voice of Scott. Naturally, she's guessing that he would be terrified. For Double, transforming into someone is just normal. "Think of it as admiration, if you feel scared."
Interacting with: T The Man With No Name thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
S.H.I.E.L.D's Headquarters, Lab | Snack Area

CtGePLN.jpg

"What the f--" Scott said, to choke out those last words as he watched that lady transform into himself. "How did you-- where did you--" He paused for a moment and pointed incoherently in several directions as he tried to make sense of what was happening. "Okay so can we back up for a minute here because I have no idea what's happening right now!" Scott replied as she told him to see what she was doing as "admiration". Which, he supposed he could take it as such, but where he was from admiration was like giving someone a box of chocolates and not... shapeshifting to look exactly like the admire-ee.

thefinalgirl thefinalgirl

Last edited:

Leon looked as Negan began to flash around his bat a bit, but nevertheless he was good for something. Yet, the way he brandished the bat and it's seemingly EXTENSIVE use made Leon somewhat uncomfortable.

Leon pondered for a second as Yuma asked him that stinging question. Soma was
probably the strongest one out of the group as much as he hated to admit it right now, so he came out with honesty "Well I have my .50 caliber sidearm, the Tokyo Marui, my knife, and of course I am well-versed in the martial art of Systema. Otherwise I just have some Green Herbs to help with wounds." Leon brandished the items from his belt as he announced them and for a moment stopped to ponder the miracle of these herbs before stashing them all away again. "Also, I used to be a cop, and in my situation you learned to aim for the head. Whether or not they had a uniform." Leon's faced seemed pensive as the events of Raccoon City sprinted through his head at a break-neck pace.

It had been a long time.

( Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Stormcloak Stormcloak Zamasu Zamasu )

daoat3a-a5d45e01-6e28-4b78-bf3d-fd05d3084e4d.png

"The correct term is: Android??", Len had quickly interjected by raising a finger, "But y-yeah, like that..."

Embarrassed, the young vocaloid had averted his gaze. Urrrgh and he had just apologized too!! If Rin had been awake she'd most certainly me mocking her brother for having one of his typical 'nerd moments'... ...What a long wait time, he had forgotten how long these things were. It all felt oddly silent when by himself. Oh well, at least the other didn't seem offended or annoyed by the earlier outburst, which was a good sign.

Wouldn't want to be mislabeled as rude by anyone, just because of how hard social situations were.

As Lyle began to directly address Takemi, Len took the opportunity to tune out slightly from the conversation, both to allow his processor the time to cooldown and to check on Rin. Glancing at her sleeve console to check the progress bar he had sighed in relief, 95% completion with no errors thus far meant that she was fine and would also be back soon. Though, his sister might be angry at him, for... justified reasons. There was a conscious decision to omit the truth from her, and though a passive one he still was guilty of doing so...

Looking back up to check on the conversation, the male sibling saw Lyle seemingly welcoming Takemi to their party. Well, technically, the twins had never officially agreed to this party arrangement but Len let it slide. 'Desperate times asked for desperate measures', remember? Even if his organized and neat-freak personality got unquiet about the lack of a formal invite.

"I don't... know", answered Len, clearly troubled, "Rin and me, we're not fighters, we were built with one purpose: to perform, and that's what every single component and setting was designed to do. Sure, you can enhance that, as you've already proved you can do but..."
"What if you two can't protect us? What happens if the enemy manages to slip past Hashimoto-san?", he lowered his gaze, briefly stealing a glance towards his sibling, "A blade should be okay, but guns? Superpowers? I doubt it."

"If the ultimate decision is to go help then at least...", he paused, as if still pondering whether he wanted to complete the phrase or not, once he raised his gaze again, however, there was a fire of determination in his eyes, "I want to be able to protect Rin."

As if on cue, the sister's casing emitted a sound reminiscent of a computer booting up, a machinery 'gasp' as the system prepared to come back online. With the noise, Len had turned to look back at her, waiting expectantly as in the console, one by one components' statuses lightened up as they start working. After around 5-10 minutes, Rin's optics lit up in their usual vivid shade of blue and she looked around slowly, taking in the environment.

"Welcome back, Rinny!", he greeted had with a warm tone of voice, "How do you feel?"

Rin stared at him for a while, something in her memory files nagging her about... something, and then the right memory folder had been found. She glanced angrily at Len and gave him a playful, though still strong punch in the shoulder:

"This... is for keeping things from me, again." His response was a nervous laugh, "I deserve that..."

The girl put herself back in a sitting position, though not forgetting to pout at Len some more afterwards, about to cross her arm for added effect:

"Oh hey! Ly and Kemi are here too!", she let out cheerfully seeing the other two, forgetting what she had been about to do, "Ehhhhh? Why such serious faces? Did I miss something important??"

Last edited:
Double

"What did you expect? I thought humans were much more... smarter. Anyways, this form is too manly. Mother would look at me unhappily but, it is a viable disguise for now. Besides, just think of it as admiration, like I said earlier." She proceeded to altered some parts to appear more different than Scott. She changed her hair to Black and gave herself a bigger build. She changed her clothes to make it more simple, a tuxedo. She couldn't change her voice sadly, she'll have to stick with his voice for now. "If you think I'm just a normal creature, you're certainly wrong there." Double takes more sips of coffee as she refills it. It wasn't her first time using a man disguise. She had to investigate some things at a place where only men are allowed. In her home-world, women were more dominant. The leader of one country was even a female, too bad though. She had a sister that was cursed. Double sat down at a chair and crossed her legs, "So, tell me more about this world."

Interacting with: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

“Shirou, I told you that was a bad idea. Now she’s always going to refer to us that way.” Saber pouted before they had a long argument(lecture) about using Noble Phantasms. Shirou spent most of it thinking they should be talking with the others to clear up the misunderstanding and wondering if the Tesseract was some kind of holy grail. By the time Saber felt content the conversation had moved on with little room for resolving who they were. Sighing, Shirou decided to join in on the current conversation. “Yeah, getting out would be ideal and I think going it alone would be a bad idea. Cookingpan’s probably sent for more people by now” He hoped that his bad first impression wasn’t too bad as he shook Tandem’s hand.

“You do realize you could you could have just worn a thermal regulated body suit and massage pads and used the space for extra systems, right?” Robert pointed out a more low tech, efficient, and boring solution. “Though I’ve got a question to ask, how do you power it? Something like this would require a pretty massive battery to work and if you have energy to spare for things like massages and heaters, then you must not be worried about power.” Energy was a big problem with a lot of tech, they could Warp reality as you know it, but if you didn’t have the energy to power it, then it was basically a paper weight. With Robert’s world he could use the power of the Power Panels to fuel his systems and other Riders could do the same with their respective energy sources, but he doubted those kind of things existed in this world.

When Tony shouted over to Izuru, Robert put his hand on his face and muttered to himself. “I should have been more clear.” The inventor sighed. “Izuru, you are wearing an armor that allows you punch with several tons of force, why do you think when your support team makes you do testing, they make you do it in a room with walls reinforced with several feet of steel?” The inventor asked rhetorically, he wasn’t actually watching Izuru do the tests, as he was pretty confident V could take care of the after tune up test by herself. “At least you didn’t break anything or try out a finisher.”

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Jeremiah Jeremiah Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia @lab

Last edited:
You continue to stare up at him, now a bit annoyed. Surely it was reasonable that you couldn’t beat Hyde, it didn’t mean you were that weak!!
“O-oh come on, ‘poor in physical combat’, it ain’t the size a’ ya wingspan, it’s the size a’ ya spirit!!”
You stand as tall as you can in your current tiny beast like form, trying to look proud and mighty. But really, you’re the size of a squirrel in this form, how mighty can you even get...
“Besides, I already told you, I’m a demon!! This is something a lot of different types of demons can do, I don’t know WHAT a Laguz can is.. besides... can a Laguz... read your entire mind and decipher every thought in your head and the head of anyone ever I don’t think so!!”
You still do your best to look incredibly proud and mighty.
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

That little rant gave Ike pause. "Well, I think Reyson said he could do something like that. He's a Heron Laguz. And while they are Physically weaker than other Laguz, their Sacred Galdrar was a real benifit during the Wars. Maybe Demons are like Herons then." Ike nods his head, as if he has it figured out.
Birb Birb

Takemi took Lyle's handshake, watching the jewel at his neck. There was definitely Power there, but it was too soon to tell what.

“Oh? Sorry about that,” she said to Len. Androids then, she'd be sure to remember that. Len turned his attention back to his sister, and Lyle brought up his proposal.

Join in the fight for the artifact? Takemi paused for a moment. The Android boy voiced the biggest concerns before she could. Her being the only fighter could cause problems if she ran out of energy or if they ran into an enemy that wasn't affected by her lightning skill. With Lyle focused on support skills, and Lin and Ren being dedicated scanners, they weren't exactly a balanced party. Ren was right about if someone should get by her as well. However, they wouldn't be the only ones fighting. If they could focus only on a few opponents at a time it might work, but actual combat was rarely so clean and simple. Takemi smiled at Len's conclusion, and his Energy seemed to flair around him.

“I want to help as well,” she said, “but you're right that it'd be dangerous to only have me keeping the three of you safe.” A dirty, or competent, as the more shrewd would say, enemy would deliberately aim for the support on the back lines. Cut off the support chain and you cripple the fighters: a simple tactic that they should expect to see from the sort of people who kidnapped random people.

“It's very likely that some of the others will stay behind here.” Whether or not SHIELD would leave behind guards, and how many, was up in the air. “It may be better” and safer, she thought, “if we stay here. We'd be away from the main fighting, but we'd still be of help to people.”

By the time she'd thought it all through, Lin had woken up, chastising her brother. Right, these two were still kids, after all. That needed to be protected too.

“Don't worry, Rin-chan,” Takemi smiled at the nickname she'd gotten, “we'll be sure to fill you in on everything.”

Damafaud Damafaud Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

After several more moments of silence and staring at the offered hand she internally debates swatting away before deciding the gesture would be too much effort, but the handshake...people seemed to offer such so freely here as if it was simply something of little value, then again if it was worth so little to throw around haphazardly as a hollow gesture she had no reason to bother denying it and so accepts if lightly, leaving her hand there until the Italian releases and then lets it fall to her side.

Leaving her arms to hang she leans back to stare into the other servant's eyes for a few times, her master's words to join as a unit was getting crowded to the point she honestly wondered if she would get much solace, ideally just a single person would have sufficed but humans, in general, seem set on making groups after all and water down any connections formed...her eyes narrow as she recalls her previous feelings on the matter before her relationships with Kokutou and Tomoe and the questions asked, perhaps if this case is closed she will ask them the same though she didn't care enough to delve that deeply for the moment. Studying the Servant more and after what seems like a minute of Silence the girl speaks again.

"He's an Idiot true, but he's your idiot and regardless you chose him to follow otherwise you would not be here together..." The paradox of cutting close with blunt words perhaps spoke of the girl's insight, the cool calmness to her could be unnerving and abrasive to some in her world yet the conflicting feminine grace always did draw others in a constant push and pull "Though if you would rather I use your real name? or would Lion-Chan, Mysterious Hero X or the other county titles...Calling you simply Saber would be confusing given my own presence here, though in our previous encounters....when two Sabers meet they are inevitably drawn to clash" another faint tilt of her head "I do wonder which you are, or which you even recall...after all there are so many of you in your various summonings and realities" glancing down to her chest for a moment "Though certain things narrow it down....such as you not recalling myself, an encounter in a different time" shaking her head lightly as she stands back up straight and adjusts her garments slightly once more.

"Though for you and the others who did not catch such, I refuse to play the amble of false identities....though it gets confusing on which people are using. My real name, however, is Ryougi Shiki under the Saber class, other titles could come but there simply preamble" a Faint bow at the final introduction towards the King servant. With the name, however, Shirou would be able to realize and fill in the blanks partially of the characters statistical arrangement.

You drop your tough little attitude and look defeated and annoyed again...
"... Herons are a type of bird... and more importantly, most demons never even fought in wars... only the biggest, strongest ones!! I wasn't even born a demon, I died and became one! Most demons are just dead people who came back to life anyways...."
You don't think he has it figured out... but you really don't feel like arguing for much longer if it means he won't get it... so you decide to try to change the subject.
"Anyways... you... don't think there's any way outta here do ya?? I tried picken the Fury guy's head for a good 10 minutes but I ain't findin anything he hasn't told us... if I could get into the walls of the building though..."
You speak a bit quieter, you don't want anyone snooping in on your conversation.
"I might be able to find out how... and why we are here... and maybe a way out... I can't be the only one who just wants to go home.... or at least know why we are all here anyways...."
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Soma Cruz

Weapon: Shortsword
Stats:
STR: 14
CON: 16
INT: 15
LCK: 17

Bullet: Winged Skeleton
Guardian: Flying Armor
Enchanted: Gremlin

-Winged Skeleton
-Flying Armor
-Gremlin
As expected, these people are normal and all they got to defend themselves are nothing but ordinary weapons. Soma doesn't like the fact that he may be the strongest as he needs to have more souls and powerful weapons to become one, though he is glad to be in the group regardless. "So, now that we have know each other's capabilities, what's the plan?" Soma asked.

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Aegis Aegis Stormcloak Stormcloak

Double

"What did you expect? I thought humans were much more... smarter. Anyways, this form is too manly. Mother would look at me unhappily but, it is a viable disguise for now. Besides, just think of it as admiration, like I said earlier." She proceeded to altered some parts to appear more different than Scott. She changed her hair to Black and gave herself a bigger build. She changed her clothes to make it more simple, a tuxedo. She couldn't change her voice sadly, she'll have to stick with his voice for now. "If you think I'm just a normal creature, you're certainly wrong there." Double takes more sips of coffee as she refills it. It wasn't her first time using a man disguise. She had to investigate some things at a place where only men are allowed. In her home-world, women were more dominant. The leader of one country was even a female, too bad though. She had a sister that was cursed. Double sat down at a chair and crossed her legs, "So, tell me more about this world."

Interacting with: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
BdS1P0W.jpg

"Well... first of all, I didn't expect you to just turn into me." Scott said, still getting over the fact that he was basically talking to himself right now.... if he was a weird alien chick from another universe that could shapeshift into people, that is. "And I can clearly tell that you're not normal, lady." He said, bringing up his arms and gesturing towards her... whatever it was that she was doing. When asked about the world, Scott shrugged. "I mean... I don't really know much about this world since we were all sucked in by the Tesseract and..." He paused and blinked before tilting his head to the side, raising an index finger. "Okay so can you change into something that's not me because I think I'm having an existential crisis right now."

thefinalgirl thefinalgirl

“You do realize you could you could have just worn a thermal regulated body suit and massage pads and used the space for extra systems, right?” Robert pointed out a more low tech, efficient, and boring solution. “Though I’ve got a question to ask, how do you power it? Something like this would require a pretty massive battery to work and if you have energy to spare for things like massages and heaters, then you must not be worried about power.” Energy was a big problem with a lot of tech, they could Warp reality as you know it, but if you didn’t have the energy to power it, then it was basically a paper weight. With Robert’s world he could use the power of the Power Panels to fuel his systems and other Riders could do the same with their respective energy sources, but he doubted those kind of things existed in this world.

When Tony shouted over to Izuru, Robert put his hand on his face and muttered to himself. “I should have been more clear.” The inventor sighed. “Izuru, you are wearing an armor that allows you punch with several tons of force, why do you think when your support team makes you do testing, they make you do it in a room with walls reinforced with several feet of steel?” The inventor asked rhetorically, he wasn’t actually watching Izuru do the tests, as he was pretty confident V could take care of the after tune up test by herself. “At least you didn’t break anything or try out a finisher.”

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Jeremiah Jeremiah Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia @lab
"Yeah, I could have done that if I didn't know how to include everything I want in my suit at once." Tony replied as Robert decided to join back in on the conversation via eavesdropping. "As for how I power it, it's actually really simple." He said as he casually strolled on over to one of the work benches. He reached over and shuffled through a few items for a bit, before finally settling on a blue, circular light piece. He picked it up and waltzed over to Robert, before slapping it down into his palm.

ozxsuKe.jpg

"This is an arc reactor." Tony said as he walked back over this Iron Man suit. "Environmentally friendly, completely healthy and extremely powerful. The first model from way back when could output three gigawatts. The one you're holding in your hand right now? Six. And that nifty new one that I have nestled into my suit? Eleven. All compressed into one tiny, palm-sized battery."

Shiyonichi Shiyonichi

Ritsu
Ritsu ever-so-cheerfully waved goodbye to her fellow AI as he disappeared from her line of sight. While she had no idea who he was, she still labeled him as an "Ally" within her databanks, something she found herself doing quite often since she got taken from her own universe. There were a lot of genuinely good people here, even if they had different viewpoints when it came to certain things.

Turning back towards the remainder of the group, Ritsu couldn't help but give them her best smile. It's always nice to be in the presence of some familiar faces, even if she doesn't know them all too well yet. Given time, they might even go on to be good friends.

"Nice seeing all of you again."
She said, being sincere about her sentiments.

SheepKing SheepKing June Verles June Verles Haz. Haz.

Last edited:
Noel

The lab itself was pretty generic, all things considered. There were various pieces of scrap metal lying around on various workbenches and the like, and in the centerpiece of it all stood the man you knew as Tony Stark, who was wearing a pair of goggles, which were strapped to his eyes.

5XVvL1Y.jpg

He appeared to be working on... well, something. A motherboard of some sort was what you all could gather as you entered. He first took notice of Hat Kid, who was snooping around the place. He looked up and lifted the goggles so they rested upon his forehead. "Hey kid!" Tony shouted as he saw the girl spying. "You can come down from there! I'm not gonna bite!" He exclaimed as is eyes fell upon the little girl. If this were any other day, he would question how a girl playing dress up managed to even get that high, but his mind soon fell upon the "multiverse shenanigans" answer for all of it.

Before he could get back to his work, he had heard two individuals stepping into his lab. One was just an ordinary kid and the other was a short, fat, hoodie wearing skeleton with either blood or ketchup dripping from his chin. Huh. In any case, the kid spoke up first, so Tony addressed him with a shrug as he stared at the Iron Man suit, encased in a crudely-drawn semicircle. "Eeyup. It's pretty much my life's work, which is wwwwhhhhhhyyyyyy..." He lightly placed a hand on the man's shoulder and pulled him back a bit as he began, literally, crossing the line. That line being the line Tony had drawn to separate nosy individuals and his prized Iron Man suit. "We stay behind the line." He said with a smile and a nod, before turning to go back to his work.

...only to be stopped by the skeleton thing. Who then asked him about an existential crisis.

Tony pursed his lips and pondered his question for a moment, as if thinking on his answer as he slowly nodded. "Hmmm.... well, I suppose if I were to die an untimely death, not that death isn't ever untimely... I would record a message for the ones I love. Tell them that everything was gonna be okay." He narrowed his eyes and cocked his head to the side, noticing that the red liquid dripping down his chin probably wasn't ketchup. "Speaking of which, are you okay? You got a little something riiiiiiight..." He casually licked his thumb before bringing it over to Sans' chin, wiping it away before wiping the blood off his shirt. "There."

He then looked up at Shiki, who had also entered and given her little spill. Once she had wrapped things up, Tony kinda just shrugged. "Well, I wouldn't call it overexerting, moreso just trying to keep our butts and your butts alive." Tony said, before stepping over to a workbench and grabbing a small microchip with an even smaller penguin printed on it. "This right here? This is the chip that's inside your brain right now. And all that stuff you said about disabling it was only partially true." Tony said, before spinning on a heel and dropping the chip on a nearby table. He would then pull up a holographic display, which probably looked like mubo-jumbo to most, but to Tony it made perfect sense.

PmpMpPR.jpg

"See, these blue dots here? Yeah, these represent the parts of the chip I was able to turn off. And these..." Tony would bring up a single hand and spin the projection around, making it face Shiki. Some of the dots, if she noticed, were red. "Are the parts that weren't. Basically, you may have turned off the bomb part of your chip, but these other parts weren't. As for as I can tell, they run on some... kinetic energy. It has different readings than the Tesseract, but whatever it is, it can't be disabled. No matter what you try. Even if you have some world ending god-like ability, it works differently in this universe. It's weaker... more unstable. You get what I'm saying?"

@thatguyinthestore @Lab

Noel
She looked around the now empty warehouse as everyone had just dissipated. She wandered around for a bit eventually coming across the Lab.Looking in she notices a guy...what was his name? Stark wasn't it? He appeared to be yelling at some kid in a hat and some martial arts guy. From the entrance she looks around the Lab. Eventually she comes across The Suit and just stared at it.Almost admiring it and notices the white line. "someone takes pride in his work" she mumbles to herself as she continued studying his lab from the safety of the door.

Last edited:
PaRappa sits on his boombox, quietly rubbing his forehead and scowling. This was the second time he'd been knocked out by strange people and abducted. It was really starting to tick him off!
"Stupid Copper Pot, stupid Toby" he mutters under his breath, he crosses his arms and remains sat on the bulky boombox, pondering how he'd manage to get through the rest of the day without someone telling him what to do.

He'd figure it out. He knew he would. But how?

The frustrated paper dog kicks his feet back and forth as he continues to remain deep in thought​

SPARK-002, designation Ruin
Physical Integrity: Systems and Armor Intact
Actions: Assisting Ant Man in trash cleanup
"...oh. Okay then. And you had to go and send trash all over the place."
Julian grumbled underneath his breath as his CPU carefully calculated if he should assist Ant-Man in trash cleanup. Upon calculating that the SPARK had nothing better to do, Julian decided to give Ant-Man a hand in the resulting cleanup.
"Well, that's a shame. I suppose I don't have anything better to do, so I might as well."
Julian began methodically picking up each piece of trash, before another question crossed the machine's mind.
"The morbidly obese idiot has told us S.H.I.E.L.D. has been a thorn in his side for a while. Tell me, does the big man know about him and what precisely he's been doing in the past?"

Continued from here.

Mid-Chapter Update
“Tick Tock”

Believing that the situation had been discussed thoroughly enough, Nick Fury felt it was time to get moving. "Enough dawdling, people!" he barked for all to hear. "You will follow me now."

Past rows of empty shelves and abandoned storage crates was a ladder that went up to the room above. He pointed to a heavy door nearby and said, "That's where we came in, but you're not going that way. Up this ladder and make it quick."

In the room above, everyone had to crouch down due to the low ceiling. Fury pushed aside a shelf to reveal a hatch that went up into the room above. He tossed a flashlight to Scott before opening the hatch, revealing a dark passage.

"This leads to an underground sewer. Needless to say, don't drink the water." He gave a glance to the passageway itself, before turning back to the group. "You will not be able to come back here after you have passed through, so make sure that you are one-hundred percent prepared for what is coming your way. The passageway itself leads directly under Cobblepot's base, where you will take an elevator and wind up directly inside."

In a few minutes, everyone would have climbed inside, finding themselves in a dark tunnel, where the only light was from Scott's flashlight and the open door below them.

OY1Y6sKyf0orAZOTpIrMVkPCZJ4FpbXLQa2HQ_JhdIDmPdXPwaQPr75yaM_BHMK66jV3j-LMck__L1WWciHILASEuW7CckLleNydmvD8rEBY2gmDhT9uSXPTzoZ0Nuqjx8pHVErm

Scott, who had donned his Ant-Man suit well before the group had left to infiltrate the facility, gave a wave to everybody around.

"Alright, guys. I'll take lead from here. I have friends inside Cobblepot's gang who managed to give me the layout of his facility." he advised, walking in front of the group.

“...Friends?" Leo inquired, wondering what kind of friends Scott had inside Cobblepot’s army.

The group navigated the dark tunnel for a few minutes, eventually coming to an open area with a pool of water and a dull emergency light flashing above. More tunnels branched off from this point, and the group was forced to linger while Scott tried to figure out the map in his possession.

Everything had been going well, although the group had felt like they were being watched the entire time. They would hear a low growl as the progressed, leaving the victims of Cobblepot weary of their travels.

Things progressed normally from there, with the group trekking through the murkey waters of the tunnel. That is, until the growling got even louder once you reached an open space, with various pools of deep water throughout. You all then saw what looked like a giant claw rise up and slash the overhead lights, effectively dismantling them. Scott dropped his flashlight in surprise, leaving the group unable to see what was happening.

Sounds of low growling and slashing could be heard, and eventually the backup generator kicked in and the lights came back on. What you saw then, laying upon the ground, were the bodies of Amy Rose, Selvaria Bles, and Robert E. Cerf all laid before you. They had each been mauled to death, it seemed, with various slashes, claw marks, and teeth marks all across their bodies. Scott Lang laid upon the ground as well, although it appeared that he had just been knocked out after a hit on the head.

As you tried to find the source of it, you could hear the same growling could be heard throughout the tunnel. Before you could step forward once more, the beast who had caused the carnage revealed itself to you instead, by hopping out of a pool of water which led who knows how far below the surface.

“Tick Tock…. Time to feed the Croc!” The beast hissed as it licked its lips, before lunging towards all of you!

Cast List
darkred darkred as Michael “Psycho” Sykes (Crysis Series)
Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva as Sub Zero (Mortal Kombat)
Veradana Veradana as Takemi Hashimoto (Persona OC)
marc122 marc122 as Blake Belladonna (RWBY)
Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia as Izuru Kamukura (Kamen Rider OC)
Cthulhos Cthulhos as Charles Thurston (OC)
Chungchangching Chungchangching as Tandem (CLIMAXVerse)
animegirl20 animegirl20 as Amy Rose (Sonic X) - DEAD! MAULED TO DEATH!
wdinatx wdinatx as Shirou Emiya and Saber (Fate Series)
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun as Ren and Len Kagamine (Vocaloid)
SheepKing SheepKing as Alphonse Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood)
Damafaud Damafaud as Lyle Walt (Sevens)
Jeremiah Jeremiah as Hat Kid (A Hat in Time)
Birb Birb as Ike Plymont (OC)
Arnold Shpitz Arnold Shpitz as Arnold Shpitz (Lisa the Pointless)
thefinalgirl thefinalgirl as Aeon and Double (Skullgirls)
Corrosion Corrosion as Alex Mercer (Prototype)
Aegis Aegis as Leon Kennedy (Resident Evil)
Sleek Sleek as Jerome-092 (Halo Wars)
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as Ike (Fire Emblem)
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre as Chloe (Earthbound OC)
Zamasu Zamasu as Soma Cruz (Castlevania Series)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Arthur Morgan (Red Dead Redemption II)
Specialist Specialist as Thaddeus Solaxus (Warhammer 40K OC)
jigglesworth jigglesworth as Big Daddy (Bioshock 2)
Ineptitude Ineptitude as Ritsu (Assassination Classroom)
Jrzag42 Jrzag42 as Misao Makimachi (Rurouni Kenshin)
T The Man With No Name as Papyrus and Sans (Undertale)
CatJones CatJones as Selvaria Bles (Valkyria Chronicles) - DEAD! MAULED TO DEATH!
P PopcornPie as Samus Aran (Metroid) - DEAD! BRAIN BLAST!
Sumirenko Sumirenko as Byakuren Hijiri (Touhou Project)
PlusUltra PlusUltra as Shiki Ryougi (Kara no Kyouki)
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow as Eric the Typhlosion (Pokémon OC)
TCA TCA as Katrina Ridley (Pokémon OC)
DapperDogman DapperDogman as Parappa the Rapper (Parappa the Rapper)
Stormcloak Stormcloak as Negan (The Walking Dead)
Shiyonichi Shiyonichi as Robert E. Cerf (Kamen Rider OC) - DEAD! MAULED TO DEATH!
Centurion_ Centurion_ as Bryan Fury (TEKKEN)
June Verles June Verles as Steve (Minecraft)
Haz. Haz. as Goro Akechi (Persona 5)
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara as Yuma Kennedy (OC)
GearBlade654 GearBlade654 as Julian and Praetorian (XCOM 2)
Cocogerber13 Cocogerber13 as Link (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild)
ManyFaces ManyFaces as Calvin Zabo (Marvel Comics)
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B as Noel Vermillion (Blazblue)​

Last edited:
The last thing Robert saw was the giant beast known as Killer Croc lunging at him, before everything inside his head went dark. The world around him had gone dark, but as he awoke, Robert found he was in...

fancy-neutral-colors-waiting-area.jpg

A waiting room? And a pretty nice one, at that.

As he glanced around, he'd find a male sitting in one of the nearby chairs. A balding male in a lab coat, to be exact.

hqdefault.jpg

The male slowly turned to face Robert with his hands neatly folded in his lap. "Ah, Robert. I was wondering when you'd wake up." The man said, his voice that of a deep German accent.

Shiyonichi Shiyonichi

Jerome-092
Jerome was grim throughout the incursion. The familiar tightness of the pre-combat jitters entered his guts, something all Spartans embraced and took as second nature. When they entered the sewers, and the lights cut out, and then the lights kicked back on......Jerome was ready.

He quickly snapped his pistols up and fired a quartet of shots towards the creature. Unlike conventional bullets, the HEDP rounds from the UNSC-issued M6G Magnums were laced with a small explosive component, perfect for stressing energy shields, and blasting open thick hides.

"GET THE SMALLER ONES TO THE BACK! FOCUS FIRE! CENTER MASS!"

He barked, hoping the orders would give the ones who had ranged abilities and no training a faint idea of what to do.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @sewer

Sadly before you could get a good reply from the other Ike, you had all been called... great... just when you thought you could get a break from instructions... you hated being told what to do... but you follow anyways, and listen to whatever boring instructions Fury just spouted out... well anyways... you follow a bit close to the front of the group as they all enter through the door, even though you didn’t need the light to see in the dark. Many demons can already see just fine in dark areas!! You were still in your small puny beastie form, and your little paws clicked gently on the ground. Everything was going perfectly fine, almost enjoyable really, until you began hearing a low, intimidating growl.. it almost sounded like some sort of Hell hound of sorts... you were terrified of hell hounds... but before you can make any remark on the deep noise, a massive maw or claw or SOMETHING, of great size, busts the lights above. The lights being gone of course didn’t bother you if you could see where you were going, but the MASSIVE CLAW DID!! You look before you as a giant... crocodile like creature stands in front of the group- WHAT EVEN IS THAT!! Your first instinct is to run... but... you did that LAST time and it ended with you being an absolute coward... so you do the SECOND most stupid thing you’ve done today, and charge back at it, running like a puny little squirrel. You hesitate, but leap onto the creatures massive ankle once you’re close enough, and cling to dear life. Dear GOD if this was going to work, you had to stop being such a wimp! You keep your grip and slowly make your way up the back of the beast, trying to stay unnoticeable due to your tiny size. Once you’re on the back, you focus on staring at the beasts head, trying to infiltrate its thoughts.. trying to mess up its thought process, it’s vision, it’s nerves, SOMETHING, you had to do SOMETHING for once, instead of being defenseless!

I didn't have much to do in the mean time, so I only waited until Fury led the group away. We climbed up a ladder, proving quite difficult for me, only to enter a hallway that proved even more difficult to traverse. If the others were bent over, I was basically in half in there. Fury explained the skeleton plan to us, having Scott Lang lead the way into the water treatment plant. I just hope we aren't trying to be quiet, it isn't exactly in my skill set. Wading through water is all too familiar, however, and not in a good way. Once we came to an opening, however, things got interesting. A big thing knocked out the lights temporarily, but when they switched back on, multiple people were slaughtered.

Towering above us was a monster, something I'd never seen before. It charged. I pushed to the front of the group, a protective instinct kicking in. A low growl emanated from my sealed helmet as I opened with a Winter Blast on the giant monster. Likely not freezing him, but it might hurt and/or slow him down. My drill spun up to high speeds as I held it in front of me, steeling myself for the strength of this beast. My feet dug into whatever was below us, knees bent, and my free arm supported my drill in defense. Whatever it is, I doubt it's skin is invincible. Even if it is, I'll give the others time to do something without worrying too much about getting hit. I can take it.

Robert opened his eye not quite sure what happened, but found himself sitting in a waiting room with third bald man as his ‘host’ “Oh, great something like this again, let me guess you put another bomb in my head or something? So where is this place and what do you want?” Robert groaned tired of waking up to new places when he opened his eyes.

Gritting his teeth as he inched his way along the wall, PaRappa jumped in shock as the monster erupted from the water. He was about to act when he saw someone he recognised attack the beast "JOHNNY TOPSIDE!" the dog yells happily as he bounces from the wall and onto the man's shoulder, thinking of what to do next. Now he was away from the water, he could attack far more competently. He just hoped the big guy remembered him and didn't hold any hard feelings about their fights

"We gotta believe, big guy!"
Reaching behind his back, he pulls out his skateboard, spinning it over his head as it glows red hot, before he launches it toward the crocodile, using it as a flaming projectile.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore jigglesworth jigglesworth

Users who are viewing this thread