Thanks to the timely actions of a strange person in a suit of Armor. Izuru was saved from being knocked out of the fight. Clarity had begun to retake him as he looked around. This method of attack would just get everyone killed. So Izuru tried a new tactic. Each Zero had their V provide them with a different Legend Tile. Then they used them to change Rider forms. This was purely experimental so Izuru wasn’t sure how it would turn out.

“MELON ENERGY ARMS! BIRTH! GUN FORM! NOBUNAGA DAMASHII!” Cried the different V’s as the long range Riders appeared. Stepping out from the wall, they immediately opened fire on Croc. Zangetsu Shin shot energy arrow after energy arrow, Birth fired huge blasts of energy from his Breast Cannon, Den-O Gun Form danced around while taking precise shots and Specter used Nobunaga Damashii to summon multiple spectral rifles to fire at Croc.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
SheepKing SheepKing

Jx5lZns.png

Ryougi Shiki
Tags: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @Rear Group​

Holding her ground the girl brushes her hair back as she glances to the fighters in turn "Just finish playing with the thing, Nobody behind me will come to further harm so stop drawing this out and just focus on this...." she enjoyed conflicts with the supernatural, dancing with skill against an opponent but this creature was simply a wall in their way that the others sought to prove themselves against. She wished to leave this Sewer the scent was less than ideal and her garments were stained within the sludge and grime. Twirling a finger through her hair as her mind wanders for a few moments, the sewers would run under most cities and connect to the targets area but the sound of this conflict would likely have gained attention if he was aware at all. This would mean they would likely face some backup plan and the Assassin eventually, maybe he can be of interests to combat and dance...ideally in better surroundings.

Glancing to those behind her slightly, since when did she become a babysitter? this is why she normally worked alone yet now she felt compelled to watch for at least those who connected with her. Was that suited man still shouting? he reminded her of those old shows and would much rather have some peace as its making it difficult to think.

[/QUOTE]

• "

images

Sgt. Mike "Psycho" Sykes

He didn't know where Jerome had gone but as he went to find out, the lights flickered on and off before opening his mask. It made it a hell of a lot easier to see the allies and also possible enemies. Every step reminded him of the mission back with his team.

Everyone seemed to be attacking Killer Croc and soon Psycho would set his suit to maximum speed and run in a blur like state toward the front line where Arthur and Jerome and others were actively providing fire along with a few others. He looked toward the gunslinger and Jerome and set for Maximum Strength.

"Come ON YOU BLOODY FUCKER!" as he wanted to get it to look at Jer

Psycho yelled out to Killer Croc, as he used Maximum Speed. The Marine came near Killer Croc hopefully getting the big ugly creature away from everyone else. "EVERYONE, MOVE OUT OF THE BLOODY WAY, DAMMIT! JEROME NEEDS A GOOD SHOT."

"OVER HERE, YOU DAMN BEAST!"
    Psycho was trying to intentionally try to get Killer Croc to look his way.

He sped toward Jerome, trying to lead Killer crock toward the laser.

Psycho took advantage and kept slamming it with all he got, anything to say the least.

He was damn crazy, that was his namesake wasn't it?

As Psycho had hoped he had moved Killer Croc close to Jerome's target system. Psycho once again activated his systems to Maximum speed and took the ice road as a blur. His nanosuit prepping to go as fast as he damn could.

The marine yelled into his comm link and screamed "JEROME, IS HE CLOSE ENOUGH?"

The marine pulled back and kept peppering Killer Croc toward Jerome.

. . .

"TAKE THE DAMN BLOODY SHOT!"

Psycho made sure he wasn't anywhere near the blast range.

Before hopefully Jerome took the shot, Psycho pulled himself back out of range of the target shot.

As soon as Psycho literally dived out of the way and pulled himself back to the crowd. He had hoped to hell Jerome had taken that big shot and became a hero.

Sleek Sleek thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore darkred darkred FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Haz. Haz. jigglesworth jigglesworth T The Man With No Name Jeremiah Jeremiah GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Birb Birb Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva Verdana Verdana Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia ManyFaces ManyFaces Aegis Aegis

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Sleek Sleek

Attachments

• 1558393685376.gif
    1558393685376.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 0

• Arthur's homemade shots weren't something to scoff at, apparently- If they were able to slow down the Crocodile-thing, then they were a viable option- especially if it could keep the big lug reeling back and unable to retaliate. But chances were that would only work for so long.

When the monstrosity grabbed his Machete, Morgan was quick to let go of it and continue his momentum, continuing to roll between his foe's legs and got up as planned to make space. Turns out that his "plot" to deflect the heat on him may have worked too well, though. After his machete broke in half- Damn, that thing has to be like a thing of steel underneath!- he found a big-ass chunk of ice soaring at his face! Because he was still getting up from his last dive, he didn't have enough time to move out of the way. All he could do was brace-

Except he didn't have to. A giant wall popped up the moment the giant literal tin man smacked his hands onto the ground, protecting him and the other guy (with some weird companions) from harm. As soon as he heard the ice smash into little pieces against the wall, Arthur found the time to quickly tip his cowboy hat at Alphonse for the help.

But they still had a ways to go before calling this battle over. First things first, the children were still kind of in range of this freak. Thankfully enough, it looked like the cotton-lover's friend somewhat had things covered in the rear flank, so that turned out to not be as huge of a problem as expected. However, it looked like the metal man from earlier- who was the only other gunfighter to deal anything remotely close to damage- was loading up some kind of red light..? Even Arthur could tell that probably wasn't something he wanted to get in the way of, especially not if its wielder was screaming to stay the hell away.

Unfortunately enough, it seemed that some folks weren't exactly smart enough to recognize this. One of the clowns wielding a baseball bat began rushing in like a lunatic- not to mention the cat girl and the paper dog going ballistic on the reptile. Arthur couldn't get the two "pets"-turned-humanish, but he could sure as hell still catch the other human. The cowboy sprinted forwards faster than Negan, quickly diving forwards and tackling him into the sewer waters. Just in time, too- the instant Morgan took the undead survivor to the ground, Jerome's Spartan Laser would fire and zoom right over both's heads.

"Git down, you moron!" Arthur growled, feeling the singing heat of the laser go right over his back. He looked up to watch what would unfold next, since he couldn't exactly get up quickly enough to do much now...

ewfjoiermfklermlkne
“Oh, so I died.” Robert gave surprisingly non chillant answer, to a statement that was clearly intended to shock him, but didn’t really shock him at all, why? Because he literally had a friend, Izuru come back from the dead and met several people who had done the same. A wannabe god, the pink guy, a police detective, friendship incarnate, friendship incarnate 2.0 ghost edition, and a bike. “Alright, Mr. please tell me what is it that you desire.”

"Good, Mister Cecer. I'm glad we could come to a mutual understanding." The man said with a grin as he pressed the button once more, allowing Robert to move freely again. "Mister Cobblepot wishes to speak with you, Robert. I am simply here to make sure that you are holding up okay before he calls for you."

Shiyonichi Shiyonichi

Lyle Walt

• lyle-walt-png.576890

Strategizing
    Warehouse
    Interaction
    : Rin, Len, Takemi​

"I won't worry much about protecting the two of you," Lyle shook his head. He pointed his hand toward an empty area.

Box

Porter exited the dimensional storage and appeared in the warehouse. A 2.5 meters tall robot, with enough room inside for three people. Lyle pat Porter's casing.

"If the fight turns to worse, we can hide inside Porter. I can move Porter around using Puppeteer Magic. He was made from a special alloy, so it can still stand steady against a cannonball. Besides that..."

Shuffle

Suddenly, Takumi stood in Lyle's place, and vice versa.

"This is usable even against an enemy or others not in my party."

Lye showed off a confident grin. His mastery over his Skills had skyrocketed after the years as an Emperor. Mainly to avoid his harem and to stop the frequent in-fighting between them. Now, he was confident nothing short of two whole brigades of A Rank Adventurers could defeat him.

"My skills are enough to protect the two of you. While staying back is also an option... there might be some chance the Tesseract opens the portal back to our home before we can see it. If we miss our chance because we don't want to fight... that should be the worst case scenario."

Soma Cruz

Weapon: Shortsword
Stats:
STR: 14
CON: 16
INT: 15
LCK: 17

Bullet: Winged Skeleton
Guardian: Flying Armor
Enchanted: Gremlin

-Winged Skeleton
-Flying Armor
-Gremlin
Soma nodded before he begins to apply mana onto his sword, going to deliver a magically enhanced slash. He ran along with Negan and then screams as he slashes the Croc's kneecap opposite to Negan's. That should be enough to incapacitate him, and when that is done after Negan got tackled, Soma quickly gets away as something big is about to be unleashed.

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Aegis Aegis Stormcloak Stormcloak thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
“Mr. Cerf, actually.” Robert corrected, before leaning back into the chair. To be honestly fair to Humpty Dumpty, this wasn’t actually a bad kidnapping and confinement, compared to Phantomb who basically chained him to a wall and beat the crap out of the Kamen Rider when he got bored. It seems that higher level villains actually lost most of their common curtesy. ‘Keep calm, Robert. Even if you don’t hold the cards, don’t lose control.’ The Kamen Rider remembered to the words his business man father said to him.

Blake Belladonna

Qkw57pL.png

STATUS

Healthy.

INVENTORY/POWERS

-Gambol Shroud (inactive)
- Aura (active)
- Shadow
- Faunus Traits

MUSIC

Assuming I don't get caught by one of Killer Kroc's hands, I promptly get back from him as I continue to fire. However, if I do get caught, I either try to break free of his grip, or if I'm simply swatted away, I try to at least have a safer landi--

Wait. Someone wants us all to get out of his way.

As I turn, I saw the armored man from before, aiming a weapon at the unworldly beast. Oh, please, I really hope I don't get caught in the way if I'm still in the crocodile thing's grip, so if I'm in his way, I quickly back off as I move towards the back, just to be safe than sorry.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (King K. Kroc), Sleek Sleek (Jerome), Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva (Sub Zero/Kuai Liang), @killerkroccfight

Last edited:
Mentions:
@CrocodileFight
TANDEM, THE ITALIAN SWINDLER

"Crocodile monster in the sewers, big surprise!" Tandem said with a deadpan voice, kind of expecting this situation to happen because of how obvious it is. Maybe he should get in there and help the crew a bit! . . . Oh who is he kidding?! He should not do that! All Tandem has are these tough, hard-hitting Yo-Yo's and they're only good for a couple of things and maybe just knocking somebody out with a decisive strike to the head but he doubts that this tough abomination of a crocodile will get dazed with a few yo-yo strikes to the head. He managed to tank bullet's for God's sake. So, he's just gonna sit this one out and try to stay away from the monster to make sure he doesn't get mauled to death like the unlucky trio that got killed when the lights were off.​

Last edited:
"My skateboard never stops!" PaRappa yells as the board rematerialises in his hands, the dog taking on a soft glow that Subject Delta might recognise from the times they had fought in the tournament. The board erupts into flames as the dog leapt up and began...Skating on the ceiling. Impressive.

With surprising force for such a small target, PaRappa dives toward Croc, flaming board carrying him like an explosive projectile toward his foe, aiming to impact him square in the jaw "Take this, you big dumb bully!" he yells as he dives off the board, leaving it to follow it's course, while he glides back toward the group.

Alphonse Elric

BEFORE THE SEWERS
As Praetorian made his leave, someone else replaced his now empty spot. It was a charming young man with light brown hair. He was definitely the person who had never learnt the name of. With a simple but eloquent introduction Alphonse now had a name for him, Goro Akechi.
Alphonse happily accepted Akechi's hand and shook with a shocking gentleness. After spending more than a year in his replacement body, Alphonse had learned how to prevent himself from crushing things on accident. Though not having any sense of touch did make learning much more difficult. then it should have.
"It's great to meet you Mister Akechi, I hope we can work together sometime in the future!"

With the appearance of Akechi almost everyone he had previously met had now showed up in some way or another except for Byakuren. She was most likely somewhere close by but before they could do anything else, the distinct voice of nick Fury shouted for them.

NOW
Anxiously Alphonse did as instructed and followed the man with the others. They trekked through the opaque waters of the sewers before finally an open area was found. There he would see the unfortunate ends to three other people. A bubblegum pink animal hybrid, a woman with ice cold hair, and a man with red eyes hidden under black frames. they were all horribly mauled by what Alphonse could only describe as a human chimera (warning: spoilers in link). The battle was on.

Without a moment to waste, Alphonse clapped. They needed to put as much space as possible between them and the monster before finding a plan of attack. But before he had the chance to slam his hands on a surface the unmissable sound of lighting boomed through the area. If he could have felt anything Alphonse would have definitely experienced the sensation of the electrical conductivity of his body. Thankfully Akechi had managed to stop the mistake from causing the deaths of all of them. As the crocodile threw a chunk of ice at two of the people in the group, Alphonse quickly transmuted a large wall in an attempt to save them.
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Blake Belladonna

Qkw57pL.png

STATUS

Healthy.

INVENTORY/POWERS

- Gambol Shroud (active)
- Aura (active)
- Shadow
- Faunus Traits

MUSIC

Those bodies... Been there, saw that...yet, I cannot deny that there will be people who will miss them--wa--wait, what the?! A giant beast...and it is very unlike anything I've seen before. Normally, this one would've been like a Grimm, because the Grimm could be any form of an animal. However, that one was special, because it was neither a Faunus, nor a Grimm... It was something else. It was like a real crocodile, yet it, or rather Killer Kroc, was a humanoid like the Nuckelavee, but much, much beefier.

I deliberately take a step back in order to observe what it could do, as it looked like it had a lot of dangerous potential. So, bullets don't really penetrate its hide, it seemed to be somewhat agile, yet durable, as the many attacks thrown at him were shrugged off, mostly. Well, at least we can try something else. In the meantime, I had been changing the cartridge into a version with Fire Dust in it, while having transformed my sword into pistol form and untied the ribbon around the handle.

This is where I come in.

As soon as the Kroc had thrown its first chunk of ice at one of us, I begin rushing in on it as I start to fire bullets at it. Then, once I got close enough, I jumped up and began pulling on the trigger using the ribbon as I spun around, sending outward the backward bladed pistol at a fast speed and anchoring me in the air a bit as it slashed at the beast. However, I prepare to leave behind a clone that would explode on him to dodge a blow. If it does try to attack me, I leave behind the clone while I try to get away from it.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva @killerkroccfight

Before you can finish again, you’re interrupted by the croc managing to shake you off!! You were so close too!! You growl in anger and aggression this time, something you haven’t shown at all during your time here, since you rarely needed to anyways. You shake off some of the grimy sewer water from your fur and run towards the beasts ankle again. You decide to switch to your more human like form this time, so you can hopefully have a better grip. You grunt as you make your way back onto the beast’s back, refusing to let go this time. You had the blood of a demon and no matter how much he knocked you off, your boiling blood would keep you hanging on like a leech!! You snarl aggressively before giving it another shot and focusing on his thoughts and his alone, trying to finish what you had started, and use every ounce of energy you had into either gripping onto his back, or infiltrating his tiny reptilian brain. You were determined to keep doing it till he stopped resisting!
Soma Cruz

Stats:

-Winged Skeleton
-Flying Armor
-Gremlin
A mutant crocodille, of all things that could be a threat in the sewer. Soma drew out his sword as he listened to Leon's plan. He tightens his grip before taking the end of his coat, raises it up, and quickly let's go to throw off three spears, one of them aiming at the mutant's eyes. "Negan!" Soma yelled "On your cue!"

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Aegis Aegis Stormcloak Stormcloak thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
View attachment 577799"You're right. He believes himself to be a hero to save everyone and he's mostly right. But, he needs my help or he'll fall apart." Saber then blushes upon hearing those silly names. "I don't particularly want to know where those names come from, so I won't ask.(Face turns serious.) You can call me Arturia if you want to not call me Saber but I'd prefer Saber. It's nice meeting you, Shiki." They then shake hands.
An opening. Nows the time. That thing looks monstrous so these are the right swords for the job.

Spirit and technique, flawless and firm
Our strength rips the mountains
Our swords split the water
Our names reach the imperial villa
The two of us cannot hold the heavens together”
Shirou projects two sets of Kanshou and Bakuya and begins, the first pair is thrown at the enemy with the purpose of being deflected, while the second is prepared for close range combat. While the enemy is off guard, he slashes with the second pair, and the thrown pair returns and hits the enemy from behind. Finally, the second pair is modified into Overedge and he performs the final strike with them.
Jerome-092
Jerome saw the ice fly, and he fired at Croc. The pistols held 6 more shots each, and Jerome put them to good use. As a Spartan, he had access to a heightened state of mind, which was constant during combat, brought on by his neurological enhancements and the use of Adrenaline.

Each bullet flew towards Croc's head, particularly the eyes and face, to disorient him, and hopefully turn him towards Jerome. That being done, the Spartan deftly holstered his guns, and Drew his Spartan Laser.

He took a knee, and the weapon's aperture opened as a targeting panel flipped out. A thin targeting laser flickered to life as the weapon began it's charging sequence.

"EVERYONE! GET OUT OF THE WAY! MOVE BACK!"

Jerome shouted, gritting his teeth under the helmet he wore, and hoping to God the shot landed true. He opened a comms channel to Psycho, and added.

"Psycho, I need you to piss it off! Get it looking this way, and away from everyone else!"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore darkred darkred FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Haz. Haz. jigglesworth jigglesworth T The Man With No Name Jeremiah Jeremiah GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Birb Birb Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva Verdana Verdana Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia ManyFaces ManyFaces Aegis Aegis
Negan looks at Soma as he readies Lucille, this really wasn't ideal but fuck it. He holds Lucille up to face quickly, closes his eyes and says "Lucille give me STRENGTH!"

He waves for Soma to launch his attack as Negan goes to crash Lucille into the Crocs Kneecap.

( Aegis Aegis Zamasu Zamasu Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore )
Thanks to the timely actions of a strange person in a suit of Armor. Izuru was saved from being knocked out of the fight. Clarity had begun to retake him as he looked around. This method of attack would just get everyone killed. So Izuru tried a new tactic. Each Zero had their V provide them with a different Legend Tile. Then they used them to change Rider forms. This was purely experimental so Izuru wasn’t sure how it would turn out.

“MELON ENERGY ARMS! BIRTH! GUN FORM! NOBUNAGA DAMASHII!” Cried the different V’s as the long range Riders appeared. Stepping out from the wall, they immediately opened fire on Croc. Zangetsu Shin shot energy arrow after energy arrow, Birth fired huge blasts of energy from his Breast Cannon, Den-O Gun Form danced around while taking precise shots and Specter used Nobunaga Damashii to summon multiple spectral rifles to fire at Croc.

SheepKing SheepKing

Jx5lZns.png

Ryougi Shiki

Holding her ground the girl brushes her hair back as she glances to the fighters in turn "Just finish playing with the thing, Nobody behind me will come to further harm so stop drawing this out and just focus on this...." she enjoyed conflicts with the supernatural, dancing with skill against an opponent but this creature was simply a wall in their way that the others sought to prove themselves against. She wished to leave this Sewer the scent was less than ideal and her garments were stained within the sludge and grime. Twirling a finger through her hair as her mind wanders for a few moments, the sewers would run under most cities and connect to the targets area but the sound of this conflict would likely have gained attention if he was aware at all. This would mean they would likely face some backup plan and the Assassin eventually, maybe he can be of interests to combat and dance...ideally in better surroundings.

Glancing to those behind her slightly, since when did she become a babysitter? this is why she normally worked alone yet now she felt compelled to watch for at least those who connected with her. Was that suited man still shouting? he reminded her of those old shows and would much rather have some peace as its making it difficult to think.

• "

images

Sgt. Mike "Psycho" Sykes

He didn't know where Jerome had gone but as he went to find out, the lights flickered on and off before opening his mask. It made it a hell of a lot easier to see the allies and also possible enemies. Every step reminded him of the mission back with his team.

Everyone seemed to be attacking Killer Croc and soon Psycho would set his suit to maximum speed and run in a blur like state toward the front line where Arthur and Jerome and others were actively providing fire along with a few others. He looked toward the gunslinger and Jerome and set for Maximum Strength.

"Come ON YOU BLOODY FUCKER!" as he wanted to get it to look at Jer

Psycho yelled out to Killer Croc, as he used Maximum Speed. The Marine came near Killer Croc hopefully getting the big ugly creature away from everyone else. "EVERYONE, MOVE OUT OF THE BLOODY WAY, DAMMIT! JEROME NEEDS A GOOD SHOT."

"OVER HERE, YOU DAMN BEAST!"
    Psycho was trying to intentionally try to get Killer Croc to look his way.

He sped toward Jerome, trying to lead Killer crock toward the laser.

Psycho took advantage and kept slamming it with all he got, anything to say the least.

He was damn crazy, that was his namesake wasn't it?

As Psycho had hoped he had moved Killer Croc close to Jerome's target system. Psycho once again activated his systems to Maximum speed and took the ice road as a blur. His nanosuit prepping to go as fast as he damn could.

The marine yelled into his comm link and screamed "JEROME, IS HE CLOSE ENOUGH?"

The marine pulled back and kept peppering Killer Croc toward Jerome.

. . .

"TAKE THE DAMN BLOODY SHOT!"

Psycho made sure he wasn't anywhere near the blast range.

Before hopefully Jerome took the shot, Psycho pulled himself back out of range of the target shot.

As soon as Psycho literally dived out of the way and pulled himself back to the crowd. He had hoped to hell Jerome had taken that big shot and became a hero.

Sleek Sleek thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore darkred darkred FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Haz. Haz. jigglesworth jigglesworth T The Man With No Name Jeremiah Jeremiah GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Birb Birb Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva Verdana Verdana Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia ManyFaces ManyFaces Aegis Aegis

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Sleek Sleek

• Arthur's homemade shots weren't something to scoff at, apparently- If they were able to slow down the Crocodile-thing, then they were a viable option- especially if it could keep the big lug reeling back and unable to retaliate. But chances were that would only work for so long.

When the monstrosity grabbed his Machete, Morgan was quick to let go of it and continue his momentum, continuing to roll between his foe's legs and got up as planned to make space. Turns out that his "plot" to deflect the heat on him may have worked too well, though. After his machete broke in half- Damn, that thing has to be like a thing of steel underneath!- he found a big-ass chunk of ice soaring at his face! Because he was still getting up from his last dive, he didn't have enough time to move out of the way. All he could do was brace-

Except he didn't have to. A giant wall popped up the moment the giant literal tin man smacked his hands onto the ground, protecting him and the other guy (with some weird companions) from harm. As soon as he heard the ice smash into little pieces against the wall, Arthur found the time to quickly tip his cowboy hat at Alphonse for the help.

But they still had a ways to go before calling this battle over. First things first, the children were still kind of in range of this freak. Thankfully enough, it looked like the cotton-lover's friend somewhat had things covered in the rear flank, so that turned out to not be as huge of a problem as expected. However, it looked like the metal man from earlier- who was the only other gunfighter to deal anything remotely close to damage- was loading up some kind of red light..? Even Arthur could tell that probably wasn't something he wanted to get in the way of, especially not if its wielder was screaming to stay the hell away.

Unfortunately enough, it seemed that some folks weren't exactly smart enough to recognize this. One of the clowns wielding a baseball bat began rushing in like a lunatic- not to mention the cat girl and the paper dog going ballistic on the reptile. Arthur couldn't get the two "pets"-turned-humanish, but he could sure as hell still catch the other human. The cowboy sprinted forwards faster than Negan, quickly diving forwards and tackling him into the sewer waters. Just in time, too- the instant Morgan took the undead survivor to the ground, Jerome's Spartan Laser would fire and zoom right over both's heads.

"Git down, you moron!" Arthur growled, feeling the singing heat of the laser go right over his back. He looked up to watch what would unfold next, since he couldn't exactly get up quickly enough to do much now...

ewfjoiermfklermlkne

"Good, Mister Cecer. I'm glad we could come to a mutual understanding." The man said with a grin as he pressed the button once more, allowing Robert to move freely again. "Mister Cobblepot wishes to speak with you, Robert. I am simply here to make sure that you are holding up okay before he calls for you."

Shiyonichi Shiyonichi
Lyle Walt

• lyle-walt-png.576890

Strategizing
    Warehouse
    Interaction
    : Rin, Len, Takemi​

"I won't worry much about protecting the two of you," Lyle shook his head. He pointed his hand toward an empty area.

Box

Porter exited the dimensional storage and appeared in the warehouse. A 2.5 meters tall robot, with enough room inside for three people. Lyle pat Porter's casing.

"If the fight turns to worse, we can hide inside Porter. I can move Porter around using Puppeteer Magic. He was made from a special alloy, so it can still stand steady against a cannonball. Besides that..."

Shuffle

Suddenly, Takumi stood in Lyle's place, and vice versa.

"This is usable even against an enemy or others not in my party."

Lye showed off a confident grin. His mastery over his Skills had skyrocketed after the years as an Emperor. Mainly to avoid his harem and to stop the frequent in-fighting between them. Now, he was confident nothing short of two whole brigades of A Rank Adventurers could defeat him.

"My skills are enough to protect the two of you. While staying back is also an option... there might be some chance the Tesseract opens the portal back to our home before we can see it. If we miss our chance because we don't want to fight... that should be the worst case scenario."

Soma Cruz

Stats:

-Winged Skeleton
-Flying Armor
-Gremlin
Soma nodded before he begins to apply mana onto his sword, going to deliver a magically enhanced slash. He ran along with Negan and then screams as he slashes the Croc's kneecap opposite to Negan's. That should be enough to incapacitate him.

Killer Croc honestly hadn't expected to be hit in the face with a skateboard once more, so when it was thrown his way, Croc was hit square in the mouth by it! The flaming board managed to knock a tooth out of Croc's mouth, which made him growl in anger. "Grrrrr..... why won't you just DIE?!" Croc shouted, before ripping another chunk out of the wall and throwing it at Parappa.

Next, he had fallen for Blake's ploy, having attempted to grab her as she got close. He let out a shocked growl as when he tried to grab Blake out of mid-air, he was left with an explosion which sent him reeling back once more.

The explosion had caused Croc to raise his massive arm over his face, which unintentionally resulted in the spears being embedded into Croc's arms. He growled and grabbed all three spears at once, rounding them up into his scaly palm before crushing them in his hand. "Children's toys..." Croc muttered as he watched the crumpled arrows fall to the ground below.

It was then that Ike had hopped up onto Croc's back and began to infiltrate his brain again. As she did so, Croc would become fatigued for a moment.
"What's... happening...?" He muttered as he began to hold his head for a moment, which left him open for the next attack from Shirou.

Shirou managed to connect all three of his attacks in rapid succession, which caused Croc to stumble back. However, in doing so, this had knocked Ike off his back once more. Croc growled and, as he fell over, he had found Link next to him. With a smirk, he grabbed the boy and took a gigantic bite out of him, swallowing the upper half of his body whole before discarding the lower half in the pool of water behind him. The murky water turned a shade of dark, brownish red, and as this happened Croc's eyes began to glow. He then stepped toward the group much faster than before, a low growl emitting from within him.

m8lo6j_by_doctorworm1987-d9g6sui.gif

"I'm going to rip the flesh from your body and feast on your bones!" Croc said as he made his way towards the group at a quicker pace than last time. When Jerome began to fire towards his head, Croc simply lifted up a hand and covered his face, the bullets deflecting off his palm like it was a damn shield.

Then, when Negan approached him, Croc planned to reel his foot back and plunge it forward, hoping to easily kick the man away from him and back into the rest of the sewer crowd. However, this proved fruitless, as Arthur decided to rescue him before he could put his attack into action.

Even Izuru's combined attacks didn't seem to do much, all of them at once only skidding Croc back before he managed to deflect them with his massive arm. The same would be done with any other attack that was thrown his way, at least until Psycho began trying to distract him.

Croc was already in frenzy mode after chomping the Hylian Warrior in half with his gargantuan teeth, so as Psycho began taunting him to chase him, Croc couldn't help but give into the thrill of the hunt. He was just an animal, after all. "I have your scent! And with your scent, comes your death!" Croc exclaimed, before he broke out into a full sprint and began chasing Psycho through the tunnel, which lined him up directly with Jerome's laser...

darkred darkred Sleek Sleek FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla SheepKing SheepKing Haz. Haz. Zamasu Zamasu Stormcloak Stormcloak Aegis Aegis Damafaud Damafaud wdinatx wdinatx Birb Birb @CrocBattle

GODAMIT!!! HE WAS DOWN FOR A SECOND AND YOU-
You stop thinking as soon as two things happen. One, you’re adrenaline stops, and the affects of your own demon magic kick in as recoil. Two, the blue tunic boy, the “Link” fellow, had been annhialated. Torn in two. You look down at the blood... god... it was something you used to be terrified of, and now you used it for almost all your magic. But once again you feel terrified, and you’ve completely dropped your heroic bold attitude. So, you switch to your small beastie form, and scamper away again, panting wildly to calm down. The stench of the sewers leaking into your sensitive animal nostrils didn’t help you get a hold of yourself either. You turn a corner in the sewers, and begin whimpering like a baby animal.
Everyone Everyone

Jx5lZns.png

Ryougi Shiki

The room starts to illuminate from the blast, the blonde servant noticing the danger by instinct and rushing forward to try and yank Shirou from the danger using their own back to shield her master "SHIROU!!" dashing the best she could and awaiting the incoming pain of the searing blast, Yet it would never come. As the blast goes through Croc and threatens to consume the rest of the area the girl simply pulls out a knife slowly like before, and makes a single swift cut in a wide motion, the beam stopping from hitting her group and those escaping stopping just short of Sabers through the tip actually falling away as if severed and the blast colliding with an invisible wall a fraction after the group is clear, the beam stopping in its tracks. The shockwave however still blasting the water back and her hair blowing in the wind but otherwise, her movements remain still casting an eye to those narrowly escaping "There are lemmings with more self-preservation...I question if this is a truly some miscellaneous gathered task force or more some sort of suicide squad at this rate." sighing to herself their gaze turns back towards the reptilian creature to check how it fared against the energy, if this went on for much longer she might as well just end it.

Negan spat sewer water out of his mouth and tried to catch his breath while looking at the cowboy who had just tackled him. Negans stomach and back ached from the force of Crocs kick, making each breath sting just a little. At first he was enraged at the cowboy but as the two of them fell he did see a blast go right past their heads so he decided to let it be. Quickly plunging his hand into the water Negan grabs Lucille and uses her to get onto one knee. He tried to come up with something to say to the cowboy but as he went to speak he immediately coughed up some more sewage water so he decided to just remain silent and have Lucille at the ready just in case.

( FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla @Crocfight)

Jerome-092
Jerome exhaled, releasing the trigger and feeling the familiar weight of the weapon jumping up as the sheer force of the laser leaving it caused it to buck. It wasn't enough to affect the trajectory, but it was noticeable.

The laser would fly at Croc's head, since he was coming dead at Jerome. The targeting aperture beeped as it signaled a direct target, and Jerome hoped nothing strange happened to affect the flight of the energy, for the fraction of a second it remained.

Mentions:
DapperDogman DapperDogman @CrocodileFight
TANDEM, THE ITALIAN SWINDLER
Tandem eventually took action to help the team because he does not like feeling useless! Pulling out one of his Yo-Yo's, The Italian Swindler used the Yo-Yo to grab Parappa by the waist and pull him out of danger because he was sure as hell that the chunk of the wall is going to kill him if he gets hit by it. His body doesn't look tough enough to survive that attack so he decided to intervene the battle, a bit annoyed by the rapping dog's carelessness, Tandem is a bit careless too but Parappa is on a whole other level. Once Parappa was pulled back to Tandem. The Italian Swindler kneeled down to Parappa's size and gave him an annoyed look.

"Don't just attack all willy nilly, pal." He said, shaking his head. "You almost got yourself killed!"

Last edited:
"SPARK-001, designation Praetorian/SPARK-002, designation Ruin
Physical Integrity: Systems and Armor Intact/Systems and Armor Intact
Actions: Evacuating Noncombatants/Watching Over Praetorian

"Warning, Phase-Cannon fire is completely negligible on target. Calculating possible options..."
While Praetorian took its plasma fire not doing much well, Julian didn't.
"I... missed. I MISSED?! I'LL RIP YOUR DAMN HEAD OFF-"
Julian's left fist was glowing blue as it prepared to engage Croc in melee. Praetorian took note and was about to join Julian in the charge at Croc.
Then Praetorian realized something. This wasn't a field op. There were innocents in the ranks here, innocents that fell under the definition of noncombatants. Praetorian's fist stopped glowing blue.
"Priority of actions have changed."
Praetorian wisely decided not to say it out loud, but it ran off towards the noncombatants-anyone who wasn't fighting and pulled Julian back a bit, decreasing speaker volume so that only the two could hear what the other was saying.
"Julian, I request assistance."
"What do you need? Tell me, have you found a way to-"
At that moment Croc went into a frenzy, and if Julian could express emotions he would have flinched.
"...oh. Oh, that's real pleasant. What is on your mind?"
"I request assistance in evacuating all noncombatants from battle, namely behind the main combat line."
"Wait, what? Look, the crocodile-"
"Could change targets any time. My mission was to protect the innocent, and your options of attack are extremely unfavorable. Phase-Cannon shots do negligible damage if any, and melee combat has been calculated to be heavily in favor of the hostile."
Julian was silent for a bit as the normally sarcastic machine took in what its less snarky counterpart was saying.
"...fine. Let's get this over with, then we go back to trying to kill this swamp abomination."
With that, Praetorian ran to the back, and spoke again, increasing its speaker volume a bit so that hopefully only the back could hear what it was saying.
"All noncombatants are to fall back! I repeat, all noncombatants are to fall back! Covering fire is in effect, retreat while the effect remains!"
Praetorian scanned the group for noncombatants while it was issuing its all noncombatants retreat command. Julian was mute, but his Phase-Cannon was up and ready to start unleashing even more bursts of hot plasma.

@all noncombatants

Leon was reeling after what just happened. So many attacks in such quick succession left him in a sea of awe and TERROR.

No matter how he sliced it this wasn't a fight for NORMAL humans. Almost everything they had only pissed him off. He had been closely observing the placement of his shots and each one seemed to sail off of the reptile's thick scales with no effect whatsoever. DAMN! WHAT THE HELL?! It seemed like the cowboys shots had some effect due to their incendiary nature, but Leon was still skeptical of his own ability at best without anything like that.

Leon frantically dropped the empty magazine from his sidearm into the green muck of the sewer they found themselves in. He had no time to deliberate as he slapped another one in and pressed the release to allow the slide of his gun to fall forward.

Then he heard the hulking robots shout an order. RETREAT.

Leon wasn't one to take orders without reason, but it may be the right call to reevaluate the situation. He looked at Yuma tempted to take her and run back but with what little sense or morality he could muster he noticed that Negan was still recovering from that hit earlier and well within range of whatever these damn robots were planning.

He ran forward to Soma and Negan as well as the cowboy on the ground after giving Yuma the signal to stay put "Guys if you don't want to get caught up in whatever these guys are planning let's go." Leon extended a hand to the cowboy and let his eyes do the pleading to the other two.

( Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Stormcloak Stormcloak Zamasu Zamasu FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla )​

Last edited:
Yuma
Yuma stayed put like her dad said, but she wanted to do something to help. She anxiously waited for him to come back. Eventually she couldn’t take it anymore l. She was worrying too much about her friends and her dads safety and she ran towards them as fast as she could still trying to stay low. Once she got to them she grabbed Soma and Negan’s hands and began trying to drag them with her back to safety. She saw her dad trying to help the cowboy had the feeling they would be fine without her help. After all she only had two hands.

Aegis Aegis Zamasu Zamasu Stormcloak Stormcloak

Soma Cruz

Stats:

-Winged Skeleton
-Flying Armor
-Gremlin
It appears that nithing seems to affect the mutant crocodile and one of the heroes got eaten. This sickens Soma. Just then, Leon went up and tells him, Negan, and the cowboy that saved him to fall back as whatever the two robots are planning. Soma nods, thinking it would be wise to think up a plan to kill Croc. Just then, his hand as well as Negan's were grabbed by Yuma as she drags the two away from battle. "Hey! Slow down!" Soma pleaded.

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Aegis Aegis Stormcloak Stormcloak FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

daoat3a-a5d45e01-6e28-4b78-bf3d-fd05d3084e4d.png

~Relief~
Len had listened to Takemi's reasoning attentively. She seemed to agree with the fact that one person in the front line, protecting 3 in the back was extensive and full of flaws, From playing his turn-based RPG's he was also aware that the smarter enemies would aim at the supports first, especially during boss fights you had to keep the party's healer constantly in the back of your mind. A dead healer usually meant a TPW and a game restart. Except, there was no restart if you made a mistake in the real world...

Overall, the male vocaloid was satisfied with the other's conclusion. Staying behind didn't mean they'd be useless per se, there were many other ways that they could help, maybe they could take on the role of a watchtower? Meanwhile, Rin was utterly confused. Everyone kept wearing grim, serious faces and she had a really bad feeling about it. The girl looked around for a bit, observing the warehouse they were currently in with a little more detail, yet a couple of words from Kemi had stuck to her.

As she got told that things would get explained afterwards, something suddenly clicked into place:

"Wait, fighting?!", she widened her eyes, jerking up in almost a sitting hop, "We're going there again?? What, why?!", the sister then shook her brother, "Leeeeeeen! Tell me we aren't going back to the bad place, please!"

The younger twin did answer right away, averting his gaze from her sheepishly. Rin slumped back, leaning on the wall behind her looking understandably distressed, but also resigning in defeat. No answer was just as bad than the confirmation of her fears. Knowing she wasn't going to be any use to the conversation at hand, Rin had remained staring at nothing in particular, her vision clouded with disbelief and a feeling of betrayal.

Len was... torn. On one hand, part of him was still quite angry at Cobblepot for putting him and his sibling in such a pickle in the first place, definitely wanting to give the overweight kidnapper a piece of his mind. He also didn't like the idea of staying idle and doing nothing... But on the other hand, he just wanted to keep Rin safe, and if to do that he had to stomp his foot and refuse to go any further, he would. Maybe a split was in order?

"I won't worry much about protecting the two of you"

At Lyle's words, both twins had looked at him, though Rin did it in a more meek way. Len had begun getting curious over what the solution would be, when a big robot seemingly materialized in front of the party. In the background, the older twin release an impressed yet low 'ohh' and the brother raise an eyebrow with his interest clearly picked.

"To avoid another Aeon situation, huh?", he chimed in remembering what had happened last time, luckily it hadn't ended in a full-on 'traitor shooting at them' situation, but what if it had? "That- That might just work. Thank you, Lyle, for putting my worries at ease."

Len smiled at their blue-haired member softly, filled with legitimate gratitude, maybe if he could cry tears of joy would have been coming out by now. He was also right about the missing a ride home bit, who knew in what state the Crypton household have been left in upon their disappearance, heck, and the other households? Miku and Luka-nee would make everything in their power to search for them, KAITO and MEIKO would be grief-stricken seeing as they were like the parents of the place... And what about poor little Ollie in the Zero-G complex? Who had his play-mates just vanish one morning?!

They had to go back, that much was final and he knew Rin missed home just as much:

"What do you think?", he had directed the word at her something that honestly wasn't as common, no more hiding things and making decisions for her.
"I don't, I don't know...", Rin had lowered her gaze conflicted, "I want to go home, to see everyone again to let them know I'm okay, to get back to where is safe. But... I'm scared. Of what could happen to you, to me, to everyone else. I- I just want everyone to be happy and unharmed..."

The girl moved slightly as if squeamish, bring her hands to her arms and holding herself trying to feel safer:

"Can we, go recharge somewhere and regroup later? I need some time to think."

~Locked in with the Beast~

She didn't get the chance to choose.
No matter what kind of conclusion Rin had reached, in the end, the big monocle guy had just decided for them instead! Frustration was just a start to what the female vocaloid was feeling right now. She and her brother had been sent down a drippy splotchy sewer with everyone else! A SEWER! Look, Rin loved adventure and she'd normally be the first to volunteer for these kinds of crazy situations (much to her brother's dismay), but murky water and electronics was a bad call!! If just a fucking drop got anywhere inside then boom! Short-circuit!!

She was dumb, but whoever thought out this plan was a bigger dummy than she was! For sure!
Without much to do about it, Rin had just glued on her brother, terrified, eyeing every single wall and the ceiling suspiciously as the unfortunate pair of twins followed the rest of the group.

Len was also not very happy with this development, having wished for his sister to remain out of harm's way not in a place that could cause them so many problems just by entering in contact with the watery solution everywhere. Despite his wishes, there they were, skin layer wet by the way some of the fumes in the air itself would condense when touching them, not to mention any droplets that had fallen from the top. The only silver lining was that they couldn't smell whatever putrid smell was probably around...

With Rin close by and an arm around her, the male vocaloid tried in vain to somehow comfort his sister in the dark, uninviting depths they had been sent into.

And then something cut off the lights.

"Oh, great", thought Len as his sibling released a startled, high pitched yelp and pulled him even closer. "W-what's going on??" He didn't know but it didn't seem like anything good, "Stay behind me.", he ordered

Quickly hiding, Rin kept hugging her brother close, peeking from over his shoulder like a frightened cat to attempt to see what was going on. Then the lights came back up. They would have prefered otherwise.

Rin shrieked in horror, covering her opticals and Len didn't know how to even feel about the gruesome scene. His mind wanted to be sick, yet as a non-organic being he couldn't, the instinct to run was there and also the impulse to drag Rin away, yet his body wouldn't move. He just stood there, staring at the lumps of minced meat, slashed flesh and pouring blood that used to be people he knew.

When the creature had finally lept into view, he had snapped back into reality, taking a couple of steps back and bringing her sister with him.
A new battle was at hand.

Shielding Rin, Len watched powerless as those better suited for combat started their charge. Those that had guns had started to release a barrage of shots against the crocodile monster, others had their own projectiles, skateboards, explosives, some had swords, others could use straight out of a video-game magic skills. It was as much as a spectacle as it was dangerous and not every single attack had succeeded.

One of such attacks had been Takemi's, who in a moment of desperation seemed to have forgotten the location they were currently at. Summoning her... ,--what had she called it a persona?--, well, fighter spirit thing, the teenager had released lightning and Len's eyes widened instantly. Uh-oh! Wet tunnel! Electronic components! DANGER!

He gasped, knowing very well that if the charge decided to hit any of them there was a good chance something would get damaged in the aftermath. Their bodies just weren't build to take such a high voltage and the wet layer would make it stick for longer. He had come to terms with such a tragic fate when someone else with a similar, if not the same, ability released their Persona and smacked Takemi's causing the electric attack to fade before it could get to them. Len was relieved but as it turns out...

...They weren't out of danger, yet.

A second lighting had shot out from someone else in some tokusatsu-ish armor and this time no one had punched the source to stop it. The young twin once more prepared for impact, when Shiki, who was very serious and had something eerie about her, cast some kind of barrier that shielded them from the attack. The woman had also lectured the two reckless lighting users for not thinking before acting.

"Ah! Thank you very much Ryougi-dono!", he let out, bowing respectfully at their saviour even if she could not see it.

~Rise for the Fallen~

The fight raged on. Debris and combatants got thrown about, people tried their best against the threat at hand, a protective wall of soil raised from the ground. There was something amiss, however, one small detail that in the middle of such chaos and carnage had escaped even Len himself.

Rin had been awfully too quiet.

"Rin, Len, use Dimension, Search, and Spec to look around. We should be wary of ambush and traps in tunnels and sewers like this."

The older sibling's cybernetic mind burned with rage. 'Why', she had asked herself over and over and over again, 'what was the point of attacking others like this?', 'how could someone be this evil, this... unconcerned with other's well-being??'. Instead of fear, Rin now felt her hands shake for justice, some of her acquaintances and potential friends had just been murdered in front of her. For them, for them she'd be strong, for them she'd fight back in any way she could.

"...Unforgivable", the girl had muttered to herself, "UNFORGIVABLE!!!!!"

Finally raising her hand again, Rin's eyes lit up with the blue neon circle from Lyle's boosts and with the swipe of an arm, not even needing to physically touch the console, holographic screens popped into existence, information pouring in as she sent their enemy's way a piercing, revenge-filled glare.

"Len! Get your nerdy butt into position already and help me wipe this animals' existence!"

The brother was... stunned, to say the least. His scared sister had flipped the switch completely and barking orders like a drill sergeant. Not that it was rare to see Rin angry but, never this angry. Had she just threatened someone's life?

"Len!", she shouted again deeming him too slow causing him to give a little startled jump. "Yeah, right!"

He rushed into place beside her and brought his own set of holo-screens to life as well. A notable addition was a circular one, each twin having their own, very reminiscent of a game map with a compass and indicative arrows and dots. Cool! They could track people's locations with this thing!

Already focused on her job, Rin had figured out that her map was 3D and rotational making it possible to see every nook and cranny of the room in helpful amounts of detail.

"Where are you, you ugly mess of evil?!", she swiped through it angrily for a while before realizing how to zoom out of the map, "Aha! Got ya!"

"Everyone! Aim that way!", she excitedly called pointing directly in the position that Killer Croc was currently in. "Concentrate your shots to the right!", Len complemented, for those that couldn't see where his sister was pointing.

Though he still had his own regards towards the way she had been acting, there was one thing he was sure of: They need to stop that thing before it made any more of their acquaintances its victims.

Last edited:
  • Kuai growled softly. This beast was getting onhis nerves, and it had to be put down. As it chased after another group member, Sub Zero decided to follow and fire more ice shards at Croc's exposed back. If he stopped and tried to attack the ice ninja, he'd be met with an ice clone that should freeze him in place.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore marc122 marc122 FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla @CrocFight

The shattering of her Persona sent her stumbling into the sewer water. She sputtered the filthy water and rose to her knees. What had she been thinking? The second Persona user had saved all of them from getting killed by her rush attack. She didn't have time to feel sorry for herself; the cry to clear a path echoed through the tunnel. She couldn't tell exactly where it came from, and she still couldn't see in the dark, but she was able to scutter to the edge of the tunnel, hopefully out of the way. Then she felt the spell being cast on her, one of Lyle's? The world seemed to slow. Masukukaja? It wasn't the same, though. No time to contemplate the feeling. The Croc blazed with rage. Rin blazed further.

Alright. They had data, they had the extra speed. As long as she kept out of the trajectory of the soldiers’ weapons things might be okay. Mazionga was flat out, but with any luck she'd still be able to fight and protect her Party. Marin Karin would be risky; she didn't know how it would affect the frenzied beast. She only had one reasonable option, maybe it would get through that skull of his. Her Persona appeared again as she called it forward.

“Okay, Gamigin. Aim for its head with Sledge Hammer!” The horse-headed figure rushed towards Rin's coordinates, raised its morning-star ready to crash it down on Croc's head.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Damafaud Damafaud Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun
@CrocFight

• Arthur, thankfully, made it in time to Negan, and left the two merely spitting out sewer water instead of getting their ribs smashed in two by the Croc's big hulking foot.
    But it turns out the Spartan Laser hadn't fired off just yet. The cowboy took a quick glance backwards at Jerome, expecting something to happen... But apparently whatever was going to go had to take a long time. Hell, even dynamite didn't have such a ridiculous-ass fuse on it! One of the other metal men had gotten the freak of nature's attention, thankfully, which had bought everyone and the Spartan time to recuperate.

Apparently one of the other normal humans found this a good time to head over and help Arthur, of all people. Arthur lifted his sewer water-covered face to find that Leon and his daughter were helping him, the bat-wielder, and the latter's friend get out of town. The gunslinger managed to nod gratefully as he unholstered one of his Schofield Revolvers.

"Thanks, pardner, but we gotta make sure we put this gator down for good," Morgan commented as his blue-green eyes flicked towards the disappearing Killer Croc. Instead of Arthur being chased, it was Psycho. Guy must have had the same idea that Arthur had earlier- better make sure his plan worked and didn't end up with another casualty.

"You all move outta the way, though- I'm gonna lay down some cover fire!" He grunted as he hugged the side of the wall, letting the others retreat on their own. He flicked open the chamber to his revolvers, dumping the Express rounds into his hands before loading in their more powerful Explosive variants.

giphy.gif

The instant he lifted his revolver to his eye, he knew something was off. His aim was swaying too damn much. Normally his focus wouldn't be so off- were things different in this world, or was he just really rusty at his gunslinging? Regardless, he kept calm and began slowly firing off his explosive rounds, making the most out of their stun effect this time. However, he made sure that every time he fired the Asian Ninja wasn't in the way- the last thing he needed was to cause friendly fire himself.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back