• 1558269218130-png.577063

Steve waited for a few moments, then all of the sudden he stopped hearing Croc's steps above ground. Digging himself out he peaks with his head before noticing that the gargantuan monster decided to retreat back into the swamp. The blocky man would internally sigh, but before he came out of the trap for the villain he made a hole that connected to the swamp, to drain it as a final goodbye for Croc.

When he was out of the hole he walked over casually to where Alphonso and Akechi were, he was already distinct enough to gather their attention but he decided to wave his arm, since now he could use an extended range of movement he might as well make use of it.

"Mr Alphonso and Akechi, I'm glad to see that you two came out of that encounter alive." He'd look around for the rest of group that was made before, if he could see Byakuren and Ritsu he'd try to get them to join up as well.

Steve would then simply go in the elevator and follow along without much movement or anything to show what he was thinking, until they surfaced into the crate filled room. Seeing all the crates Steve would take out his crossbow and shoot a few bolts at them to break them, if he didn't see anything of interest though he'd just turn again to his group.

"It seems that quite a few contingents decided to go to the experimental room, we should head to the simulation room." if they agreed he would be the first to enter, with his shield up in case of anything happening.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore SheepKing SheepKing Haz. Haz. Ineptitude Ineptitude Sumirenko Sumirenko

-PREVIOUSLY IN THE SEWERS-

Leon watched as the croc retreated back into the water after being disarmed (pun intended). The wild disparity in the abilities of the group driving open a hole of melancholy in his heart. Who was he kidding? Protect people? He couldn't even scratch what amounted to a walking tank even if he landed all of his shots. For what good it would do, he just quietly reloaded his weapon in a semi-distracted manner; the previous mag disappearing beneath the green muck of sewage, and for the moment Leon was glad it was so dark in the sewer so nobody could lay eyes on the aura of defeat that now shrouded him. He had to rely on others to protect what he should protect, and to top of it all off "The Avengers" had said Cobblepot summoned people with extraordinary abilities. Leon didn't feel extraordinary with all of his efforts adding up to throwing rocks at a tidal wave. He didn't speak the rest of the walk. Not even when approached. Leon was ashamed.

-Currently-

Leon plastered a fake confidence onto his face as the elevator brought them to a place where everyone could once again see clearly. He turned to the rest of the group trying his best not to sound sullen "So we have two choices as the kid said. I'm saying we go Simulation Room." Leon felt a thirst to prove himself and headed that way only stopping to realize he almost left Yuma there. A fistful of clarity rocketed into Leon's mind and for a minute he let his eyes rest at the of the group who he hadn't spoken to and almost left behind at the drop of a hat. Leon drummed up some self-control and his voice broke in guilt as he spoke out "Sorry. Getting ahead of myself a bit. We're a team. Let's decide together."

( Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Zamasu Zamasu Stormcloak Stormcloak )​

View attachment 578076

• 1558269218130-png.577063

Steve waited for a few moments, then all of the sudden he stopped hearing Croc's steps above ground. Digging himself out he peaks with his head before noticing that the gargantuan monster decided to retreat back into the swamp. The blocky man would internally sigh, but before he came out of the trap for the villain he made a hole that connected to the swamp, to drain it as a final goodbye for Croc.

When he was out of the hole he walked over casually to where Alphonso and Akechi were, he was already distinct enough to gather their attention but he decided to wave his arm, since now he could use an extended range of movement he might as well make use of it.

"Mr Alphonso and Akechi, I'm glad to see that you two came out of that encounter alive." He'd look around for the rest of group that was made before, if he could see Byakuren and Ritsu he'd try to get them to join up as well.

Steve would then simply go in the elevator and follow along without much movement or anything to show what he was thinking, until they surfaced into the crate filled room. Seeing all the crates Steve would take out his crossbow and shoot a few bolts at them to break them, if he didn't see anything of interest though he'd just turn again to his group.

"It seems that quite a few contingents decided to go to the experimental room, we should head to the simulation room." if they agreed he would be the first to enter, with his shield up in case of anything happening.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore SheepKing SheepKing Haz. Haz. Ineptitude Ineptitude Sumirenko Sumirenko
As Steve would open the crates, he would find...

41MIObNt55L.jpg

...novelty penguin figurines. Quite a few, in fact.

June Verles June Verles

“Apologies, I do not mean insult to a gracious host.” Robert apologized to Mr. Chamberpot. “If you can’t have your people on the job, what you need me to investigate is pretty major, I’m guessing? Please fill me in on the details.”

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
"Straight to the point, I see. I like that." Cobblepot said with a smile, before taking another sip from his drink. He set his drink down on the table before shifting forward. "Basically, someone, or something, has been meessin' with my equipment. Stealing stuff, breaking stuff... bastard even killed a few of my own." He said, shaking his head. "Now, I want you to go down to the lab and investigate this.... inconvenience. You think you can handle that, son?"

Shiyonichi Shiyonichi

Well that was disappointing. Seriously, his skin’s durability must exceed Berserker’s if Archer’s battle was any indication. “Sorry Saber, that was reckless. Thanks Shiki, that was close.” “...” “We’re probably going to encounter that thing again but for now let’s continue onwards.” Many minutes later. “...” “Saber, is something wrong?” “...Idiot.” “What was that?” “Nothing.” A few hours later. “We don’t know anything about either room, should we choose randomly?” Shirou thought for a second before responding. “No need, I’m a Faker. Simulation rooms make fake surroundings. It’s only fitting.”
Haz. Haz.

Last edited:
“Someone’s been stealing, do you think it might be a giant rat?” Robert joked. “But in all seriousness, can you please tell me a few more details? Like when has the theft first began and what kind of equipment was being messed with? Who are the people that have been killed?”

dRq6Rl2.png

Ryougi Shiki
Tags: wdinatx wdinatx @SimulationGroup​

Turning to the Servant and her Master as they join her on the path she at least had some with a better understanding of her world is slight, though the density of the red-headed boy was likely what had even Artoria trapped in the pull it generated. Leaving it silent for a few moments, she decides she may as well at least try like Mikiya would try to guide them too at times, and so she turns to the red-headed master "If you were to perish so too likely would Saber in a few ways, perishing from your own stupidity is fine but people tend to wound others when they are dead regardless of their intention. In that sense, i was just giving aid to Sabers increasing burden since it would be more interesting that way, nothing more" an eye travelling to the blonde king at the end.

"In any case, give you are an alternate version than i have encountered before, i suppose there should not be hard feelings given you lack the knowledge of that...So.." think of something social, most were not interesting but there was always a few mundane comments made between others for more information, even if the information wasn't that important it was just an interaction that took place to lead to more meaningful conversations "How long have you been courting Shirou?... It seems you have been summoned for a while or perhaps even living a life outside the war before this"

You don’t know how long you hid there, a few minutes? A few hours? Who knows. But as soon as the noise stopped, you snapped out of your terrified state and slowly peaked around the corner to see it was all clear now.... sorta... you forgot what you even did during the fight, it was all a blurry raging mess... you slowly scuttle back to the group... but when you had to split up... you felt like you would begin panicking then and there. Who KNOWS what would happen if you split up, everyone would be at a disadvantage... you shiver, and decide to just go with a group randomly, and go to the simulation room, but you stay a few feet behind the group.. you felt pretty ashamed of yourself for running like that anyways... least you could do was stay out of the way if you were going to get in the way...
Haz. Haz. @simulation group

“Someone’s been stealing, do you think it might be a giant rat?” Robert joked. “But in all seriousness, can you please tell me a few more details? Like when has the theft first began and what kind of equipment was being messed with? Who are the people that have been killed?”

"Well, I wouldn't be surprised, considering that we already have giant bats." Cobblepot replied before nodding in response. "The perpetrator in question has been snatching various lab equipment and chemicals, mainly. I forget which ones specifically, but it's enough to put a dent in my otherwise upstanding and astute institution. As for the folks who have been killed, it's mainly our scientists. One thing they've had in common is burn shaped holes on their bodies, usually their chests."

Shiyonichi Shiyonichi

Level Up!

Soma Cruz

Weapon: Shortsword
Stats:
STR: 16
CON: 18
INT: 17
LCK: 19

Bullet: Winged Skeleton
Guardian: Flying Armor
Enchanted: Gremlin

Bullet:
-Winged Skeleton (Spear Throw)

Guardian:
-Flying Armor (Slow Fall)

Enchanted:
-Gremlin (LCK +4)
The fight was over with the Croc retreated after he got his arm blasted off. Soma felt his actions were ineffective, but then he thought there were others who did the same. He goes along with the group until they have reached a forked path. Leon went ahead with himself to say the simulation room, but then he gets his words back as he said that they will come up with a decision as a group. "I'd say we go to this simulation room." Soma says.

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Aegis Aegis Stormcloak Stormcloak

Robert took a deep breath his eyes narrowed as he relived the moment of his grandfather’s death. He gave a cold hard stare not directed at anyone, but it would chill the room for a moment before disappearing under the mask of calm affability he created. “Consider it done.” Robert got up from his chair and moved towards the door.

Yuma
Yuma got onto the elevator with everyone else. She felt guilty about running off like that, but it’s not like she would have been able to do much anyway. She heard the two choices of destination and agreed that they should go to the simulation room.
“A simulation room sounds like fun”
She looked at Negan and waited for his response since he was the only one who hadn’t decided yet.

Aegis Aegis Zamasu Zamasu Stormcloak Stormcloak thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

daoat3a-a5d45e01-6e28-4b78-bf3d-fd05d3084e4d.png

~Broken Promise~
"It, it got away..."

Losing her fire, Rin falls instantly to her knees with an audible 'thunk' against the railing below. Lyle's spell's effect is gone, the holographic map is too, she stares at the ground realizing that the murky green sewage water seemed to have turned a brownish-red. No... No! The girl didn't want to believe but the truth clawed at her innocence similarly as the beast had done to her friends.

*Bang*, a sound of metal being hit echoed through the tunnel, *bang*, it grew louder, angrier, *bang!*

Inconsolable, angry, frustrated, the female vocaloid hit her fists against the railing over and over and over again, having caused it to bend out of shape already.

"I let it get away...", she muttered under her breath, "they were counting on me, I let them down."

Someone else had died.

As soon as his sister had fallen, Len had deactivated his on map, reaching out to Rin while filled with worry. Yet, when the banging had completely taken him off-guard. the young twin looked at his sibling in shock, without knowing what exactly to do. He watched her bang again until the railing bent and decided he had to stop her before she ultimately broke the thing and sent everyone directly into the blood-stained substance. Taking a step forwards he held her shoulders, hauling her slightly from the ground:

"Rin! You need to stop that before you put part of the group at risk!"

She tried to shake him off, but her brother would not let go. With nowhere to vent and direct her rage at her feelings became unbearable and the girl turned around holding Len's legs and releasing a long and loud wail. She wanted to cry, maybe if she had some other way to express just how sad and conflicted and lost she felt right now it would feel better, and yet there were no tears that she could shed, it was as if her motherboard was in the verge of splitting itself up.

"We failed!", Rin had yelled at no one in particular, "I couldn't do anything and now- now someone is-"

Burying her face against him she wailed some more, unable to find the right words in the mix of feelings and thoughts.

"There was nothing we could do.", Len replied stroking her head softly, giving his sister some time to calm down.

~And so it Continues~

To say that Rin was okay after all that would be a lie.
She had been shaken to her core and seen things that normally individuals of 12-years to their life-span would not. But something had changed, she had a reason to keep going, a reason to put an end to this madness once and for all. The girl would not let that those that had lost their lives had done so in vain and if she saw that crocodile monster again, oh, it was going to meet a different and more proactive Rin, that's for sure!

Meanwhile, Len was understandably worried. The usually cheerful Rin who hated scary movies had technically just been in one herself and she still too quiet. He had asked her if she was alright, at least 5 times, and every single time his sister had replied that there was nothing to worry about. But even so, he worried. He worried because she had a resolve shining in her opticals and Rin had a stubborn personality. Whatever it was she had planned with be rash, reckless and that scared him a bit.

That in the pursuit of that something she got herself/someone else hurt, or worse.

Still, the mission they had been thrown into without consent wasn't done. At the end of the tunnel was an elevator reminiscent of the one they had gone down before meeting the S.H.I.E.L.D's people. The difference was that this time the whole group had to ride it in smaller groups, for it was a lot smaller than the first one. Elevator ride done, they had ended up in some kind of... storage room. Filled to the brim with wooden boxes, it was more than obvious that they had made it into enemy territory.

The trek went on surprisingly smooth and soon the group of rag-tag multiverse dwellers had come across a split path. Oh no, Len knew what was about to happen.

"Please tell me we are not going to split into two groups. Everyone's seen enough movies to know this, right?"

WRONG
There went Aeon towards one of the paths, sending her companion, Double, on the other way. Fantastic.

He sighed accepting the fact that a split would be inevitable at this point. Oh well, at least their own party should stick together then since they already trusted each other enough in case trouble came to meet them. Which it probably would.

“I think we should check out the Research Room.”

Takemi seemed to have made her decision, laying down a pretty solid reasoning to Lyle as to why she had chosen that path. Len, though, Len wasn't listening. The word 'research' made his eyes sparkle with digital stars, into a sciencey daydream that would have caused him to drool if he had any saliva.

"Len! Your nerd tendencies are showing again...", Rin commented pretending to be bothered, though she released an amused giggle upon looking away from him. "Uh huh?", the sibling was back from the techy fantasy, looking around confused for a moment, "Oh right! Research center! Sounds great. We can uhhh... do some... research!"

Rin shook her head in disapproval, "Ah-ah~ There's no salvation for you, is there...", and facepalmed.

Before he could throw a line back at her, Lyle had started coordinating the party giving them instructions to follow behind and be ready to use one of the info-seeking power-ups from before.

"Un!", let out the older sibling with a determined nod, raising her arms close to her body with her hands in fist. "Understood. If anything goes wrong, we're counting on you two!"

And with that, the twins were ready to move on.

Last edited:
Mentions:
@SimulationRoom

TANDEM, THE ITALIAN SWINDLER
Tandem decided to go to the simulation room after seeing a group of people enter it so he decided to follow along like the good little thief he is, hopefully he won't get ambushed out of nowhere by one of Penguin's goons but that will most likely happen since the place is quiet. . . A little too quiet and there are no guards anywhere so Tandem had a good reason to stay paranoid as hell! So, he stayed on guard and cautious, looking at every corner with his hands on his Yo-Yo's, ready to dodge sneak attacks at anytime because of how alert he is but he still had that cheery energy to him as he looked around the place, turning his head to every direction, his body movements are very comically cartoonish.​

Well that was an armor-biting question if Saber had ever heard one. “I’m not an ordinary heroic spirit. Even during the war I wasn’t. After I died destroying the Grail I was sent to Avalon, away from(cheeks turn slightly red) the man I love. People don’t age in Avalon, though I have my sheath anyway. (She seems to be reminiscing at this point) I don’t know what he went through to get to that point, only that he spent his entire life searching and I spent an equal time waiting. We’ve been in paradise ever since, until now.(Tears start falling) We-we were happy and now more hardships await. He’s given up so much for me and that stupid man(She’s referring to Cobblepot) could have taken that all away. (Fist clenches) Why, why is this happening!? I just want to be with Shirou!“ She then slams her fist against the wall causing there to be a fist shaped dent and several cracks around it. Shirou, the good husbando, hugs her in a successful attempt to calm her down, whispering sweet nothings into her ear to convince her that it’ll be alright.

You stay behind the group still, occasionally looking back just to make sure nothing is following... you look back up at the group members, still feeling a tad bit guilty that you bailed during that fight.... but you keep your ears pinned up, listening for anything that sounded out of place. Last thing you wanted was the group to be ambushed again with no warning. God, everyone else looked perfectly ready to fight back in your group, you didn't understand how you of all people had to be the weakest... but this time, the next thing that happened, you'd be sure to fight back!! You've been sick of being pushed around for a long time now... You were sure of it!! You promise to yourself that the next thing that happens, you aren't going to run away! You hold your head up a bit high, looking around the simulation room, trying to regain your pride and confidence.
Haz. Haz. @Simulation room

dRq6Rl2.png

Ryougi Shiki
Tags: wdinatx wdinatx @SimulationGroup​

Listening as they walk they stare forward throughout, though externally not showing it was a comforting story "A terrible premonition can bring about a terrible reality...though it seems the inverse is also true, sounds like a regular fairy tale" turning to notice the tears at the sound of the impact her footsteps stop "Nothing lasts forever, everything has its time, everything has its end...mountains crumble into the sea, fairy tale's end" her tone calming and nostalgic, memories have her time when she was happy, her husband, her daughter flood into her mind "No matter how much some people receive they end up wanting more...and if you fight for it? there is a chance you can get more but there is a point when people can no longer fight" her eyes meet the crying woman, the victim of forces beyond their control "Neither Gaia nor Alaya care for feelings or desires, in the grand scheme of things with all the infinite universes, reality and times...It doesn't matter what we do" giving a short moment of pause "Though i suppose when nothing matters, what we do is all that matters...so if you are able? stand up and fight for your desires because nobody else will, maybe you can hold onto them and return to heaven ....otherwise drown in your despair give up." turning away one more with a sigh straightening her hair. There wasn't any annoyance in her tone, if anything a modicum of care but distorted below the empty nature of the girl and her social ability.

Maybe she should have conflicted with that crocodile, that urge to work out the stress and ordeal of this all, she woke up once more from that unending dream for another task because that was who she was, maybe she should figure something out to solve that itch, now they had a crying king and her spouse. Just another reminder of how cruel and fragile this world could be, she really shouldnt even be getting involved and yet she was compelled to, it really was troublesome.

Ritsu
Surprisingly enough, Ritsu agreed with Steve and decided to join the rest of their little group to the simulation room. As an AI, she might have some more use extracting information from the experimental room, but if the simulation room turned out to be dangerous, she should have no problems with overriding its systems and taking over.

"I'll go too!" She voiced her assent, animatedly raising a hand to catch their attention as she wheeled her way towards the others.

June Verles June Verles SheepKing SheepKing Sumirenko Sumirenko Haz. Haz.

Noel
Upon entering the Tunnel she could hear people fighting something...large as the heavy footsteps of the creature reverberated throughout the tunnel. Reaching the site she notices the three bodies of the people that had been killed and that the group has long passed her. Having just passed the Tunnel where the Croc was she breathed a sigh of relief "Lucky i missed it huh" After trekking through all the sea of sewage, albeit reluctantly, she comes across two paths and heads down one of them. Eventually coming across an elevator with people talking about going to a 'simulation room'. She waves at the people in the elevator.

Haz. Haz. @elevator people

The group waited for Negan's response for quite some time before finally making their decision. The Simulation Room seemed like the way to go for now, and as the group headed that way Leon tried his best to keep his wits abut him.

Leon walked with Soma, Leon, and Negan into the Simulation room just behind another group of people. Splitting up may help them cover more ground, but if they should run into another monster like The Croc it could certainly cut short the lives of half of the remaining heroes.

Let's see what there is to see.

( Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Zamasu Zamasu Stormcloak Stormcloak Haz. Haz. )

Those of you who had went to the experimental research facility would find that the doors were surprisingly unlocked, almost as if they'd been entered recently The machine which scanned I.D. cards was flashing green, which was the indicator for you all to enter. The doors slid open with a resounding BEEP! and you all were free to enter.

a1395d4da814720ca6081940df0a44f6.jpg

The hallway itself was long and filled with glass windows that peered into rooms you couldn't enter. Perhaps the most interesting thing about it weren't the rooms themselves, but rather, what was inside the rooms.

Yj3Y5ov.png

Inside the various glass walls stood dark, almost demonic looking beasts which stared at you as you passed by. Some of you could even hear a faint hiss escape from them, not too much unlike the hisses you had heard from Croc earlier. As they watched you pass by, they seemed to follow you by walking alongside you and towards the back of the room. The room itself was double ended, with the long hallway of contained monsters serving as the middle ground between the two rooms. This left you with two options.

You could either interact with the monsters or enter the door at the other end.

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Veradana Veradana DerpyCarp DerpyCarp thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Damafaud Damafaud R Research

Sgt Mike "Psycho" Sykes
giphy.gif

- Before/In The Sewers-

((Encrypted radio to Jerome))
A bit of radio static is heard before Psycho's voice came up
"Well, Damn, Jerome, our plan worked."

After walking through muck in the sewer, Psycho walked toward the elevator and raised a eyebrow as he tried to catch up to Noel "Haven't seen you around before, stranger. Where are you heading?"

The marine raised a eyebrow, but turned "Jerome, you heard me right? I found some lady named Noel, she's near a elevator shaft.

Sleek Sleek , 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Haz. Haz. @elevator people

Path toward Simulation Room

Jerome-092
Jerome felt a grim satisfaction as he saw Croc retreat. The laser hissed as the hot aperture touched the air, before Jerome closed it and closed the targeting screen. He replaced it on his back, and began to reload his pistols as they walked. Magazines were discarded and fresh clips were placed in the guns.

When the group began to separate, Jerome nodded Psycho over to the Simulation Room, and headed in that direction, pistols raised and ready to fire at a moment's notice. He made special care not to aim where someone could move, remembering the near misses in the sewer.

"Alright, let's keep our eyes peeled, people. We're inside, so from now on, try to cut down on chatter and unnecessary noise."

The Spartan said, though knew it was likely nobody paid attention or cared for orders, save for a few. Those who did he knew already had the sense to not be as loud as possible.

He nodded in greeting to Noel after, and looked to her and Psycho as they walked.

"Jerome-092, UNSC SPARTAN program."

He muttered a greeting.

darkred darkred 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Haz. Haz.

Alphonse Elric
Finally, the terrible crocodile had finally met it’s end after the space marine’s laser decimated it. The battle was over. Though it wasn’t without any costs. Four people had been victims to Croc and including the blonde woman, that was five in total. Too many for Alphonse to ever accept. They, just like everyone else, had been taken against their will from their loved ones and family before being unceremoniously slaughtered. It was disgusting, but Alphonse couldn’t dwell on it for any longer since they were on the move once again.

Thankfully the combined presences of Steve ( June Verles June Verles ), Ritsu ( Ineptitude Ineptitude ), and Akechi ( Haz. Haz. ) made the dreary atompshpere slightly easier to bear. Besides being a tad shaken and a few cuts here and there they all seemed to be relatively uninjured overall. Steve suggested for them to enter the simulation room which Alphonse didn’t object towards. As more people followed behind the group grew to a modest but respectable size. If anything were to happen they could most likely defend theirselves from the threat.

Alphonse wasn’t all that interested in providing any conversation at the time but he was content to listen to the light chatter that popped up occasionally. Most importantly through it the boy now knew the name of the man who had basically saved them ( Sleek Sleek ). Eventually they got to their destination and Jerome cautioned against making any loud noises. Alphonse quickly made sure that the sound of his armor clanking against itself wasn’t too jarring before continuing on with the others.
@SimulationBros​

Last edited:
Ike keeps Ragnell Ready at his side, just incase these creatures proved to be hostile. He stands just out of arms reach of one of the creatures if it were to bust through the glass, and inclines his head to it in acknowledgment, probing for a reaction, and ready for a surprise attack. "Hello there"
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore R Research

SPARK-001, designation Praetorian/SPARK-002, designation Ruin
Physical Integrity: Systems and Armor Intact/Systems and Armor Intact
Actions: Alert, exploring Experimental Research Lab

"Why are we being quiet anyways? Let's kill them already-"
Julian was very rudely interrupted by Praetorian carefully nudging Julian with his shoulder.
"Agitation is not the preferred course of action here."
"Fine, but if one as much as pokes the glass there's going to be plasma flying everywhere."
The two continued moving, and decided to go through the door.
"Watching our backs and sensors at maximum sensitivity."
Julian was walking backwards, with Praetorian looking ahead. Both machines had their Phase-Cannons ready to start firing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back