• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings plot with gaylient!

queermoth

ask about my cat!!!
hi all!! my name is gaylient; you can call me any variation of gaylient, mothmun, or just kipp. whatever makes you happy. i use he/him they/them pronouns, i'm an art student in college right now, and most importantly i am very new to this specific site so please be patient with me while i get used to it.

i do have a lot of experience in forum style roleplay, but it's been a while so i am just getting back into the groove of things. historically, i've been a fairly advanced rper (probably several hundred words a post), but i generally match the length of my rp partner's posts unless i'm particularly burnt out. i do prefer at least a couple paragraphs a post though! right now i am primarily looking for b/g b/nb romances, since im rlly uncomfy playing as anything but a masculine-identifying character and i am way too gay to do b/g lol. last rlly important thing is that i am in college, and i do tend to dabble in mature themes, and i tend to be very talkative ooc too so anyone who isn't 18+ probably should just pass here bc i dont want to make anyone, including me, uncomfy haha

as an FYI, i am in school and also am just a terrible person in general!! so !! there is a chance i may accidentally ghost you or forget to reply or something like that. not going to lie, it might be because i lose interest, but it also might just be that i forgot to reply to something, so feel free to bug me about it. im very sorry about that.

plots/settings i'm really interested in include:
** fantasy!! i like high fantasy, i like modern fantasy, i just love fantasy man.
** scifi! i'm particularly a big fan of space stuff, but i also like good old down to earth futuristic things.
** ngl i'm rlly into cliche opposites attract pairings like demon/angel, alien/human, royal/commoner, villain/hero, etc
** hurt/comfort : ) plain fluff is usually pretty boring to me unless i'm rlly attached to the characters
** mythological type stuff; i'm a huge classics nerd so basically anything greek/roman myth based

big no nos:
** noncon. i dont necessarily mind if it occurs off page/as a minor event but definitely never between the main characters
** not necessarily a big no no but im generally just not interested in plain modern stuff u know. i have enough of that irl
** on a personal level if you aren't going to plot/interact with me ooc then it probably isn't going to work : (
** canon characters from fandoms. i might be willing to dabble in a couple fandom/canon settings, but i dont like rping as characters from them
** i will not rp minors as a main character. side characters as minors are fine but ://

some characters/plots i'd like to do something with:
i have a d&d character, flair, who is a tiefling bard/rogue multiclass and until recently in their backstory was a pirate. they aren't active in a campaign right now but i've been super inspired for them recently and would love to just,,, do something with them as a character. they're heavily based off of the song "the gael...time flies" if you want to look that up; essentially, they started as an entertainer on a merchants ship, but joined with a pirate crew after the merchants ship got attacked. they at some point got married to their captain, but he's dead so it's not a thing anymore. ngl they aren't super developed besides just being an overdramatic gay, as all tieflings and bards should be, but i'd love the opportunity to do more with them!!!

i've had a vague plot in mind where humans discovery extraterrestrial life, and while in general the human race is like neat : ) aliens : ) lets get along : ) the government said NO so theres a war between some alien government system and humans. i just want to do a cross conflict pairing. i have a human character that would be perfect for it but i'm down to switch around and make an alien if you're more into that.

final notes about myself:
** as you can probably tell, while i generally use proper grammar/punctuation i am a HUGE lapslock. roleplay posts may or may not follow this pattern
** my activity may be on and off on this site itself since i am in college atm. the best way to bother me if i need to reply is discord/instagram : )
** I AM SO AWKWARD please be patient with me while i get used to this forum and interacting with strangers on the internet again
** i usually draw my own face claims bc im a nerd like that BUT if you prefer a specific style of face claim i'm down for that too
** while i'm down to use threads on site, i am much more active on discord, so thats something to keep in mind;;
** im almost 100% guaranteed to try to stat a conversation out of character so please indulge me because thats a guaranteed way to keep me interested in the thread

Last edited:
i’d love to do a mxm superhero x villain and/or angel x demon i cannot get enough of that cliché stuff man. also i’m a college student too i feel you.

joey- i pretty much exclusively do mxm or mxnb, so yeah ;0 id be down for either of those pairings though!! did you have anymore specific ideas for one or the other?

greedyboy- alright im gonna say,,,, lets do angel/demon because ive discussed doing that w a couple people and ended up deciding against it but now i really want to do it. would you prefer one role over the other??

Hi there!! I'm super interested in your Tiefling Pirate Bard! I have a ship's captain character who I think could work great with them (but I don't think the RP would go into a romance direction) If you're interested I can message you with some details??

joey- i pretty much exclusively do mxm or mxnb, so yeah ;0 id be down for either of those pairings though!! did you have anymore specific ideas for one or the other?

I've been craving superhero x villain stuff for a while. Would love to do something like that. I was thinking something along the lines of maybe a goody two shoes hero gets a taste of the bad side and struggles with it. The villain could have been given a mission by a mentor or something. Message me?

ikiquaii- thank you ;0; it may be difficult to read but at least its pretty

bratsche- unfortunately im pretty set in flair's backstory and their relationship with their captain, but if you'd like to do something else with them that occurs after/in addition to that platonically, id be happy to work something out!!

joey- sure!

oooh i love both of those boys, the hulderkall sounds super interesting
ifff you want to develop something with either one of those boys or the alien plot id love to plot with you!! just dm me with any ideas you have :0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back