• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
helo : )

ok, so here's the vibe. you can call me ash. i'm a minor. now that all the people who aren't cool with that are gone, we can get onto the good stuff.
as i haven't had much time to mull over my ideas and let them turn into actual plots, i'll only have vague ideas at the minute. as i get more time to think, i'll have more detailed plots here. for now, i just wanna rp. maybe brainstorming some plots with people will help.

i'm usually not very picky about this but i'd prefer if you wrote at least 3 lines (lines, not sentences) i will put an example of my minimum amount of writing and that's how much i expect from the other person on an average basis.

// Julien had wiped off all his tears and then made his way to the bathroom to wash his face off, try to make it seem like he wasn't just crying his eyes out. After splashing his face with water multiple times, his eyes still red and puffy when he looked in the mirror, he quietly made his way back to the main part of the store, silently leaning against the wall. Practically tip-toeing around, he looked around the place, inspecting all the beautiful arrangements that were on display. That brightened his mood a little bit, at least. //

there. writing sample or whatever. (someone made my boy cry in the rp : ( ) that's my average word count. if you're somewhere around that, you're probably good. i'm not gonna leave if you're like 2 words under though, so don't worry about it too much.

the kinda stuff i like to rp:

rrrromance
fantasy
slice of life
mxm is my preferred pairing, but i'm cool for whatever in that regard : )

i am always down to hear your ideas! just.. make sure its got some romance in it. i'm uninterested if theres no romance. just a rule of thumb with what i rp.

plots/literally just pairings lol

1. ghost x human

2. god/something like that x mortal

3. i gots a fantasy world thing that i'd like to use in an rp! it's got a power hierarchy and magic... ask me about it if that sounds interesting!

4. bakery employee x regular
(has to be bakery. i need bakery content in my life. i dont go outside enough for that irl)

uhhh and thats it

either comment or start a convo with me if you're interested! i do have school but i dont go every day so i should be fairly active ^^​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back