• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Playing with Fire [Kaiju-Monsterverse Theme'd rp]

Redfox2601

Repost cuz I think I accidentally deleted the last one

Tags cuz I couldn't add them: Godzilla, Kaiju, Monsterverse, Pacific Rim, Monsters

Pairing:: Human x monster/monster human [Optional, this is more story based with romance being an option]

Post Length Min/Max: 2+ lines minimum please

Plot: So I'm looking for someone who would like to do a roleplay based on a story I read a while ago, the idea would be centered around Kaiju characters, but with a pretty nice twist. This one would be mainly based in the world of the Monsterverse, but with monsters from other times and series tossed in as well So this idea takes place in a world where people have found a way to make Titans less of a problem to deal with, making them more... human, per say. By using a unique kind of technology they change the physiology of the titans and turn them in to much smaller and more manageable humanoid forms.

[The idea will be explained in more detail of how the tech works and what it did during the rp I promise, I wanna try and leave some stuff to be discovered by the actual story] For this one you can be a couple of different characters involved in this story: Ranging from scientists, to doctors, to military personnel, at your discretion [Heck feel free to play multiple if ya wanna lol] and you'll be assigned to the titan/titans to watch, study, and help integrate them into society. [The idea is open to suggestions and discussions, so feel free to come with ideas you want to add as well!]

So the rp idea does change a little based on which type of character you choose to play, so feel free to ask or suggest things.

Attachments

• 2bb7b536138970b9074e7060dc2ac718.png
    2bb7b536138970b9074e7060dc2ac718.png
    1 MB · Views: 1
  • unknown.png
    unknown.png
    212.1 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back