• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Phased Earths -- OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Yeah Azzy is definitely a very not-dick person. Probably the best person to talk to about deeply rooted hatred, psychologist and all
My thoughts exactly. Plus being half demon would put morty in a moral dilema because even if he hates demons your half not demon.

My thoughts exactly. Plus being half demon would put morty in a moral dilema because even if he hates demons your half not demon.
lol 3/4 not demon. and he def doesn’t act like a typical demon. Overly nice is typically not a characteristic common among demons

Ilikepie Ilikepie I'm kinda tempted to be cruel and make Cliff already have a girlfriend
Poor Emily has zero experience dealing with heart break so she would likely end up crying and running away from Cliff as far as possible until she collapses from exhaustion if she heard that news. Lucky another speedster likely Dawn would be able to sense her through the speedforce to help her after she collapses.

Cliff's reaction to all this would be like "I hate my life", faceplanting on the table and proceeds to drink a lot of coffee while bitching to thin air

Alright my speedster is up Behold Mercury an ancient roman speedster :)

Anyway im about to post with hellion anyone want some interaction. _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ your character would be his best bet at finding his prime target so where you at?

So would anyone like to sign up for employment under Black Mask? I figuring out how to get his villainous deeds going so our heroes can do something about, and some super-powered/highly skilled henchmen minions enforcers and/or mercs would be helpful.

So would anyone like to sign up for employment under Black Mask? I figuring out how to get his villainous deeds going so our heroes can do something about, and some super-powered/highly skilled henchmen minions enforcers and/or mercs would be helpful.
Whats the benefits program like? And the pay. Hellion might be in if it isnt burn the. World dastardly.

Basically, you keep Black Mask "business ventures" secure and help gather/steal some needed items for his upcoming plan (working on what that would be currently) and you'll get paid well, with business expenses taken care of, expectably if stop any want to be heroes or even a pesky bat for interfering with the business. And his plans are not worlded dastardly, more just being the one and only crime lord of Gotham and possibly expanding his criminal empire into other cities. You will have to discuss medical and dental plans with the secretary.

Cool, I'll put out a character asap. Just to clarify, should I be making a character based off their parent being the earth one versions of them? I know that being from earth one changes the good or evil spectrum from some of the DC character

According to the first post of the occ earth, one is the earth used for the rp. Granted minor difference between worlds shouldn't be to many issues as you can probably say "This was changed from earth oneas one of the many side effects of the DC and Marvel worlds coming together.". I assume this but the gm can very easily say no to that if she wanted to.

Have fun with the weirdness of comics where things like characters moving to a different reality and time travel is possible. I'm a little surprised we have no Loki kids considering Loki can be he mom or the dad of the kid thanks to Loki's shapeshifting.

I've thought about making a kid for Loki but the ideas so far come out similar personality-wise to Drake, so that's why I haven't done it, yet.

Cool, I'll put out a character asap. Just to clarify, should I be making a character based on their parent being the earth one versions of them? I know that being from earth one changes the good or evil spectrum from some of the DC characters
You can do whatever you want really

Elliott is full OC, his parents aren't characters at all, but he was raised by some canon foster parents
While Cliff is my rambling about what it would be like for comic Hawkeye (Matt Fraction run) to have a daughter who is basically exactly as messed up as he is
I have a third character idea that I've been playing with for a Gambit esque female/daughter of gambit

I would how she would compare to the AU Rebecca Raven Lebeau who was the jazz loving daddy's girl daughter of Gambit and Rogue who got her mom's looks but her dads powers.

Well my version is the daughter of Gambit and an unknown polymorph
She has Gambits full power set, and they look almost identical, but she can change her face and skin colour at will
And is called Rachel

Alright my speedster is up Behold Mercury an ancient roman speedster :)

Anyway im about to post with hellion anyone want some interaction. _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ your character would be his best bet at finding his prime target so where you at?
Currently Elliott is in an alley downtown after stopping a mugging, he's on his way to the apartment the muggers are using as a base

Random thing in the young justice young avengers hybrid that group of friends would have had 3 girls named Cassandra aka Cassandra "Cassie" Lang, Cassandra "Cassie" Sandsmark, and Cassandra "Cass" Cain.

Random Hawkeye thing that will likely never be mentioned in roleplay is comic Hawkeye's time as the Pym particle size increasing hero Goliath.

Or a random Gambit thing that will never be mentioned: he once became Death
Also, he got part of his brain removed to help control his powers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back