• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Phased Earths -- OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Alright antisocial demon guy has caused a ruckus a heroes duty is never over.

Hopefully its not to straight forward. Im sure Jon heard him up on the roof however.

Basically, you keep Black Mask "business ventures" secure and help gather/steal some needed items for his upcoming plan (working on what that would be currently) and you'll get paid well, with business expenses taken care of, expectably if stop any want to be heroes or even a pesky bat for interfering with the business. And his plans are not worlded dastardly, more just being the one and only crime lord of Gotham and possibly expanding his criminal empire into other cities. You will have to discuss medical and dental plans with the secretary.
Totally down i think Hellion would want to change his payment type up a bit but he would definitly accept. Black mask will have himself a competent and powerful henchmen .

Nice, this will be good, though one question. How would like Hellion like to be paid and what does he want to paid with?
FearItself FearItself
He seeks power and is able to absorb infernal energy so he would want authority within the ranks (within reason.) And instead of money any infernal, demonic, or evil energy/magic.

So I need give him sources of dark magic for him to draw power from? That's a tall order for crime boss, but I'm sure there are at some of magic places or people for Black Mask to have his goons steal from for Hellion his payment.

FearItself FearItself

So I need give him sources of dark magic for him to draw power from? That's a tall order for crime boss, but I'm sure there are at some of magic places or people for Black Mask to have his goons steal from for Hellion his payment.

FearItself FearItself
Yeah gotham is full of museams, there is slaughter swamp, and im pretty sure there is a lazarus pit there as well. They dont even have to be powerful he will accept voodoo trinkets and such as well.

And im sure black mask has the resources to buy a chunck of the swamp which would cover morty's services for at least a year.

Well, you made your character, so ready gotten the first step done.

By the way FearItself FearItself do you want the Black Mask to seek Hellion out to hire him or do just want to be already working for him?

Well, you made your character, so ready gotten the first step done.

By the way FearItself FearItself do you want the Black Mask to seek Hellion out to hire him or do just want to be already working for him?
Up to you my friend. He is currently seeking to capture one of the magic users to find the location of john Constantine and maybe slurp up some demonic energy depending on who he catches.

Alrught my third and final character is up. I present to you all Jason todd as the red hood. A slight flavor of my own has beem added hope you enjoy.

I like him, it's cool version for this RP.
Thanks. Black mask might be able to hire him as well. He takes cash so itll be easy to get him. He isnt in Gotham rn but he will be back eventually. Hell he might hire Mask for some stuff.

With Black Maks plans of taking over Gotham, one of them hiring the other or they may just teaming up to "take care of" the Bat-family, once and or all.

Black mask: oh righr and while were at it why dont we just take out the whole justice league. How are you gonna bring down the bat kid?

Jason: well for starters...i know who he is

Black mask: ...well...you shoulda opened with that. Lets talk buisness.

That pretty much how that would go, then we can attack the bat when he least excepts it and his family.
Gotham has some serious heat coming its way then. What if it was a citywide declaration? The two team up to comandeer a. News and radio channel then reveal to all of Gotham who batman is? That way we force bruce into retirement and we get an epic showdown in gotham.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back